Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=61

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/4/2020 4:04:18 PM

"The assumption that you need men to survive really isn't true."

I just read this argument again, and it's unbelievably retarded. It's like saying you don't need men to play tennis. Well, you don't. You need men to play tennis at the highest level, in the same way men do survival at a higher level than women, as attested to by every major advancement in civilization since anyone can remember.

More from your older post...

"So if a woman inherits a fortune, she can pay the exact same people and get along exactly the same."
Yeah, the same MEN!! You think women want to do the hard stuff? If all the men disappeared tomorrow, society would collapse in an hour.

"It's men who cannot lead and therefore the women don't want to follow them."
And whose fault is that?! Women demanded all this supposed equality, men gave them permission, so what did women do with it? Told men to be more sensitive, told them to be ashamed of their desires, embarrassing them for approaching women, saying masculinity is toxic... and then EXPECTING THEM TO BE GOOD LEADERS!! With zero experience leading. You gotta be kidding me.

"Many women lead big companies, courts, and many other offices. They are equally capable."
But they make many sacrifices that most women aren't willing to make, such as working long hours, not having a relationship, never having kids. Equally capable is laughable. That's like saying there are white people in the NBA, so I'm equally capable. They should let me in the NBA. This is what I'm saying about women trying to get privileges without accountability. You can repeat that with just about everything in feminist dogma.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/5/2020 3:08:27 AM

"A leader serves the best interests of those he or she leads. So no, they don't mind being led by a GOOD man, but what defines a good man is how well he can serve the best interests of her and her children."
This assumes no accountability towards anyone outside your group. In that case, white privilege would be a myth, and there would only be racial superiority.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/6/2020 7:23:49 AM

Eating pussy and eating pork (pigs apparently eat rotten corpses of anything, from frogs, mice to dead cats and aborted fetus, if they come across one.... . eating pussy and eating pork have one thing in common. Once you begin there is no going back. Happy destructions my dear friend.

Burn out the chi chi. Blood out the sissy. Batty them a fuck an a suck too much pussy.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/6/2020 7:53:09 AM

Worth it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/6/2020 6:05:29 PM

CarterBlunt: It's like saying you don't need men to play tennis.

But... You DON'T need men to play Tennis. In what country do they rely on dudes playing tennis to survive? Is this some kind of Hunger Games country? And Ironically the messiah of the Hunger Games was female. But that was a fictional character so it doesn't matter. The argument that physical strength is necessary for survival is just as fictitious. Are human men the strongest animal in nature? Can you beat a gorilla in a one on one fight?

If you watch this video you will see at least 2 things that are very relevant to this discussion.
1) A Gorilla is way stronger than you could ever be
2) Gorillas prefer diplomacy

Saying you NEED men is like saying you "need __Gorillas___ to participate in competitive weightlifting". Do you? Why haven't Gorillas been trained for this yet? Am I being ridiculous? No, sir. YOU are being ridiculous. The "higher levels" of the sport aren't occupied by the strongest, only the relative strongest IN CATEGORY. You have to LIMIT the category to human in order for a human to win. And you have to limit "strength" to actual weight rather than use relative strength to body weight because then the winner would be a dung beetle. Do you get it now? Probably not. The highest level wouldn't be the human male. It is only the human male vs the human female. If the male somehow didn't exist the female would be at the highest levels because there would be no other to compare them to just like no one compares weight lifters go gorillas.

So understand that evolution didn't favor size and strength. If it did the Dinosaurs would be our Congressmen (congressaurs). Evolution finds that the most efficient form of survival is NOT brute strength but a balance of strength, speed, agility, and most of all INTELLIGENCE.

A woman can shoot a 400lb gorilla just as easily as you can. So does she need you? You could say "oh but she needs a man to protect her from other men." But if NO MEN existed why would she need protection from them? They are more of a threat to her than protection because there are many more man that would be threats than there are men she could have in her home. And an intelligent person (male or female) can easily understand that criminals most often use a level of force necessary to get the job done. No criminal today is going rob a bank with a butter knife. If your house is being broke into by an intruder that intruder likely has a gun. Why? Because they don't want to die either.

CarterBlunt: men do survival at a higher level than women, as attested to by every major advancement in civilization since anyone can remember.

LOL. Name a study where a civilization didn't have men. Can you do it? You cannot get an accurate scientific conclusion from a test that includes males. Evolution picked humans, not because of their strength but intelligence. So even if a tribe of women had to fight men, they simply would have evolved the means to do so effectively. Without being forced to do so they would simply use their males to fight for them. THAT would be the SMARTER way to survive. It would be... and I really hope you listen well... MORE INTELLIGENT.... to participate in a system where men fought and died for them; where they only had to fight if they absolutely had to. That's why the best chess pieces are in the back line, not the front. When you play chess, the pawns are sacrificial. In a game of INTELLIGENCE... STRATEGY... brute force doesn't make you the king. You're just a peon.

Often kings received counsel and instruction by their queens who ruled along side them. They simply weren't equals in more patriarchal systems. If men were smarter than women why would we sacrifice ourselves to protect them if it was strictly about our survival? It's not about who is the best piece. It's about your side winning.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/aug/16/village-where-men-are-banned-womens-rights-kenya
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/amazon-women-there-any-truth-behind-myth-180950188/

Police officers typically call for backup and will use weapons against unarmed suspects for fear of being struck. Police will also fight in groups against one person. Real life situations aren't typically fought 1 on 1 like competitive fighting sports where there are rules. So if a tribe of women needed to survive they could do so using their own strength and intellect.

"So if a woman inherits a fortune, she can pay the exact same people and get along exactly the same."
Yeah, the same MEN!! You think women want to do the hard stuff? If all the men disappeared tomorrow, society would collapse in an hour.

Dude, there are female police officers, security guards, etc. I already showed you that women are over 40% of the agricultural workers. So if a rich woman happened to be sexist and wanted women only she could do that. But if there are mostly men applying for the job she would have to be sexist not to hire them in at least equal numbers. The problem is that too many men are sexist and underestimate women. But black women had to pick cotton just like black men. So black men should never be surprised about the strength of black women. No one actually cares which gender can carry the most water when humans use animals for that. If we use animals for that does it mean the animals are superior? If we ride horses does that mean horses are superior? You're confusing value in use with overall value. If Jane Goodall trained 2 gorillas to protect her house then what? You're limiting your thinking into scenarios where you believe a man would have the advantage. Did Botham Jean have the advantage?

CarterBlunt: And whose fault is that?! Women demanded all this supposed equality, men gave them permission, so what did women do with it? Told men to be more sensitive, told them to be ashamed of their desires, embarrassing them for approaching women, saying masculinity is toxic... and then EXPECTING THEM TO BE GOOD LEADERS!! With zero experience leading. You gotta be kidding me.

No, you gotta be kidding me. If you are never allowed to drive a car how are you supposed to get the experience needed to win Nascar races? If certain levels of business are treated as a boys club how are women supposed to be able to prove what they can do? Ask Mary Winston if she can be a leader or not. Ask Mary Barra, Beth Ford, Indra Nooyi, Gail Boudreaux, Ginni Rometty, Marilyn Hewson, Safra Catz, Phebe Novakovic, Tricia Griffith, etc.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fortune-500-companies-women-ceos-2018-8

The same attitude that is taken towards women is much of the same attitude taken towards black people. It was simply assumed that we had certain limitations; especially when it came to mental challenges. And this excuse was used to deny us even the chance to prove them wrong. The same thing happens to both black people and women still today, even though many have already broken the glass ceiling, many men, especially white men, have a narrow minded and very limited perspective based on a history that they controlled. And they took kindness for weakness. Women often follow, not because they have to, but because they love their man. If she don't love you try to control her the same way. Many domestic fights happen as a result. Women are largely submissive out of being socialized by society to be so. They respond to the needs of society but the needs of society can change. The question is can YOU change with it? Or will YOU be a relic of the past?

CarterBlunt: But they make many sacrifices that most women aren't willing to make, such as working long hours, not having a relationship, never having kids. Equally capable is laughable. That's like saying there are white people in the NBA, so I'm equally capable.

Wow... this almost leaves me speechless. So you think black men are superior to whites when it comes to basketball and football? First of all, this attitude is part of the reason why there aren't more whites in the NBA. Because there are team owners who think this way and so they are simply not looking for the next Larry Bird or John Stockton. Black people have a lot of bio diversity and come in all different shapes and sizes. But we KNOW we can't all make it in every field the way white people can because there are racial barriers in education and corporate culture that work against us. The path of least resistance to young black men is sports and entertainment. That's where they see more of them being successful. So we learn how to play the white man's games (no offense intended), knowing that might be our only chance to escape low wage jobs. The rat race. Rarely does any black person receive a large inheritance or a legacy acceptance to Harvard or Yale. Sports scholarships... The cost of education in and of itself is racist and classism because MONEY becomes a barrier that separates the haves from the have nots and keeps them from rising up. But it's because we have fewer options and we want it more. That changes your training and development with that sport because its not just a game at that point. It's survival. If it carried the same weight for you, you would be equal to the task because you would develop the strength needed to carry that weight. You understand? You're not inferior to those guys in the NBA. They just worked hard while you didn't try at all (or maybe you did. I don't know your life). But your capabilities are equal.

Personally, I think the rim height for women's basketball should be 9 feet and the 3pt line should be closer. That's because in my opinion Basketball should be more about skill and agility than it is about weight vs muscle mass. Would that change the game? Not at all. I was never a fan of Shaq in the NBA for this reason. He was chosen for his size when Basketball should be more about aim.

Me: "A leader serves the best interests of those he or she leads. So no, they don't mind being led by a GOOD man, but what defines a good man is how well he can serve the best interests of her and her children."

CarterBlunt: This assumes no accountability towards anyone outside your group. In that case, white privilege would be a myth, and there would only be racial superiority.

How so? Barack Obama was a good leader. His leadership upset many black people because of the fact that he made sure he was president to the entire nation and didn't do any of the things that racists were terrified he was going to do. How being a good man and serving the best interests of those you lead equates to some kind of removal of accountability in your mind, you will have to explain exactly how that works.

Just remember this. Even Gorillas are smart enough to know that fighting isn't the answer. They use their strength to impose and intimidate but the better solution is peace.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/6/2020 6:21:31 PM

BCIF: Eating pussy and eating pork (pigs apparently eat rotten corpses of anything, from frogs, mice to dead cats and aborted fetus, if they come across one.... . eating pussy and eating pork have one thing in common. Once you begin there is no going back. Happy destructions my dear friend.

Yes, and animals also have digestive systems. You eat plants, yes?

Do plants not benefit from fertilizer? Do you know what's in fertilizer? Would you like me to post a list of ingredients? Do you think that dead animals never die around the plants you eat and become food for the plants?

It's the circle of life. You should have learned this in Elementary School.

You are also in need of sex Ed. Eating pussy is a euphemism. It doesn't involve actual consumption. You know that, right? You're not ACTUALLY supposed to "eat" it. It's more akin to tongue kissing. And if that's nasty to you then putting your penis in a woman's vagina should be nasty to you too. I love how the vagina is always just sanitary enough for guy to put his dick in. No one (Excuse homosexuals) ever think that's gross. At least not in their adult years. Children think everything is gross until they start experiencing it.

I remember playing basketball at my best friend's house and his older brother would come out and play with us sometimes and school us on life. We both said that was something we would never do. He laughed and told us we would. But that was because he was speaking from experience and we were speaking from ignorance.

Naturally speaking, oral sex is something you only typically want to do because you know it feels good to your partner. It's for them, not you. The more your skill increases the better her experience becomes, the more she's ready to have you insider her, etc. Guys love getting head. It feels absolutely amazing when the woman is skilled at it. Women love it too.

Is it necessary? No. But neither is make up, a woman spending money on her hair and nails, high heel shoes, and the list goes on and on. Women often go to uncomfortable lengths to please men and to be more attractive to us. And man who is skilled at giving a woman head understands what I mean when I say our value goes up dramatically to our woman if we know how to stimulate her body and aren't stingy or afraid to do so. The number of consecutive orgasms I have given (over 10) would simply not have been possible without having extra tools in my belt. So when Carter says it's worth it, I have to agree.

Strongly.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/7/2020 6:14:34 AM

Yeah, if your expectation is to lift that kind of weight, you will need a gorilla. In order to lift the highest weight a gorilla can lift, you will need a male gorilla. I'm not sure gorillas and lions are "very relevant" the way you think they are.

"If the male somehow didn't exist the female would be at the highest levels because there would be no other to compare them to"
You REALLY want to exterminate all men, don't you? You suggest it pretty frequently.

"Evolution finds that the most efficient form of survival is NOT brute strength but a balance of strength, speed, agility, and most of all INTELLIGENCE."
You would argue women have the greater balance between these attributes, or a higher capacity for any of the above? I would argue the opposite.

"A woman can shoot a 400lb gorilla just as easily as you can."
Wrong on every level. Women are smaller, more fragile, fearful, squeamish. You keep talking about being old, but everything inside you is resisting being an adult right now.

"Without being forced to do so they would simply use their males to fight for them. THAT would be the SMARTER way to survive."
Not a good example. He risks his life for the woman because she passes on his line. That's called responsibility. Men have accountability attached to their privileges. I could give some ground on your point, women do use men a lot in our society, you could say it's smart. What does society say about men who use women? They're just smart?

"So if a tribe of women needed to survive they could do so using their own strength and intellect."
I'm not really sure what your point is with this, if a male dominated tribe could just come along and enslave the lot of them if they really wanted. All your arguments rely on exterminating male influence or extrapolating "most" into "all". I have a hard time imagining women make it through the ice age on their own. Take down some mammoths?

"I already showed you that women are over 40% of the agricultural workers. So if a rich woman happened to be sexist and wanted women only she could do that."
Come back when they are 40% of garbage men, sewage workers, plumbers, construction and maintenance, mining, logging, etc... but don't hold your breath, 'cus women have absolutely no inclination to do that stuff. It's not their way.

"Women are largely submissive out of being socialized by society to be so."
So in your view, testosterone and estrogen have minimal to no effect on aggressive impulses. There are legit studies on the subject, but I'm way too ADD to read those, and a lot of them involve animal testing, which isn't apples to apples.

On the other hand... why is it ok when you generalize women? If they want to be submissive, it's because they are brainwashed? So they need you to protect them from their dysfunctional instincts, right? Why do I feel like you're already part of the way to where I'm at?

I don't need a f'n pep talk on how anyone can follow their NBA dream if they work hard, you're an embarrassment. I could be a 1-legged midget for all you know. I have enough awareness to say I genetically have a high capacity for certain things and not others. Let alone, I'm NOT willing to work hard like NBA players. Why does that matter? Most women aren't willing to work hard enough to be CEOs. They just wanna complain there aren't more of them.

On to authority. "Barack Obama was a good leader."
Obama admin increased government spying powers, took us from 2 wars to 7, did a coup on Gaddafi to prevent an African currency, tortured whistleblowers, didn't prosecute war crimes, separated families in cages, cracked down on protesters, instituted a Heritage Foundation healthcare plan instead of a public option, let a pipeline go through Native land, kept Guantanamo open, opened the arctic to drilling. I can go on and on. He was objectively terrible.

My concepts are well defined, so I have a pretty objective standard whether an authority is meeting its aim. Authority is there to remove dangers and create order. Functional is defined as that which promotes health and sustainability/harmony. If the authority is, itself, creating danger and disorder, causing harm and ruination, and that is the sum of its existence, how can you call it good? They are dysfunctional at best, and an illegitimate authority at worst.

I would say a good leader looks out for the best interests of ANYONE, regardless if they are under your authority or not. That was my objection to your definition. To state it in a wishy washy way, where responsibility ends where your group ends, is what I was objecting to. A good leader has to take care of more than just his own.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/7/2020 9:54:04 AM

I am guessing Carter has had many SHORT term relationships.

I don't feel much raspect for the earth Queens coming from the i.
Hows the i relationship with mama?

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/7/2020 4:51:24 PM

I was making up for lost time, during my younger years I got almost nothing. That's how "sweet" I was. So yeah, for a while I lost respect for women. But eventually, I learned it wasn't their issue. I wasn't being a man, and wasn't respecting their different instincts. Now I do.

If they are queens, why am I not treated like a king? I was treating them like royalty before, and they cucked my ass. I have to put heavy corrections on most women just to be treated with basic manners, let alone having my needs catered to. Granted, I'm not really aiming for the tippy top. I have to work within my lane.

From my perspective, these queens you're talking about are super rare, almost never single, and even then, are only available to the top level men, which I am not one! If a chick wants to roleplay as kings and queens, I gotta get to be the king. That's the deal.

As for mama, she's pretty rotten and irredeemable.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/7/2020 8:15:12 PM

Ok Brother
Good rasponse.
Sorry you were treated so poorly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I