Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=41

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 8:48:20 AM

Fornication and adultery is poisonous. The act will poison your belly and your whole flesh in no time. Make you a magician or a witch.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 9:01:21 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_discharge

Normal vaginal discharge is composed of cervical mucus, vaginal fluid, shedding vaginal and cervical cells, and bacteria.[1]

The majority of the liquid in vaginal discharge is mucus produced by glands of the cervix.[1][3] The rest is made up of transudate from the vaginal walls and secretions from glands (Skene's and Bartholin's).[3] The solid components are exfoliated epithelial cells from the vaginal wall and cervix as well as some of the bacteria that inhabit the vagina...

Gwaan eat human flesh? anyone

Sperms... no comment.

.. OOPS. Wrong thread.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2020 6:26:18 PM

CarterBlunt: But they do tell us how to be men, and then lose all respect for those who comply. Women(generally speaking) DO want to be shown they have value AS WOMEN, and don't have to be "as strong as a man" to be valued. Feminism is poisonous to prototypical female and male. Rightful place according to what?

Anyone who thinks you are ignorant will try to inform you; especially if it affects their life.

Carter: The PROPER place is everything performing its function to promote well-being. Throughout history, and in a primal setting, the man's function is to remove dangers and create order. A woman's function is pushing out babies and being a homemaker while the men are out hunting. That is the NATURAL order. You can only go so far in fighting it.

Wow.... mysogenist much?

First of all, what primal setting are you referring to? Do you want to talk about lions? It is the Lioness that hunts 90% of the time while the males protect the pride. So seems like you don't really have your facts straight. Evolution develops different patterns based on need. In many species the male is only needed to provide genetic material and the females are the most dangerous gender.

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20180925-with-females-in-charge-bonobo-society-is-more-chilled-out#:~:text=In%20a%20paper%20published%20this,bonobos%2C%20lemurs%2C%20and%20elephants.

Females are leaders in different species. Again... its all based on need. The male lion is stronger and heavier. Therefore he's best suited for single combat against another male lion. He's not built for speed or stamina.

But not all cats are lions. So you cannot take the most versatile species on the planet, and then define the female gender of that species based on some historically and biolically inaccurate idea of male superiority.

https://www.mydomaine.com/matriarchal-societies
https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/ancient-cultures-matriarchal-society-0011588

If a society is surrounded by enemies it would make sense for men to handle defense. However, if you have weapons that negate physical strength then it doesn't matter. Besides, there are plenty of dudes who are weaker than plenty of females. Size and strength are potentialities that have to be realized in order to make a difference. And it has been shown time and time again, that if men do not provide women have to do it for themselves and their children. Some of them do a better job of this than most men. That's because it has nothing to do with gender except for how men in many different companies, fields, industries will discriminate against women because of their gender.

And if a dude is rich then he simply pays other men to protect him, other men to work for him, etc. His gender doesn't provide any additional benefit based on that situation. So if a woman inherits a fortune, she can pay the exact same people and get along exactly the same.

And as far as defense goes, if there were no men then women wouldn't need men to protect them. I believe this is why many women turn to Lesbian relationships.

Carter: Women don't want equality. This is a myth. They want men who are "decisive" and "in control" and "dominant" to "lead" them. Again, speaking of MOST WOMEN. This makes them fulfilled, this makes them LOVE. You become a necessity in their life. A man leads her, like a lost child, "forcing" her, "commanding" her to do what's healthy for herself and others, and she loves him for it. No command, no respect. That's why the divorce rate is what it is.

That is an exaggeration of what women want. Women want to be cared for. And so do men. The way in which each gender does these things has been socialized in us... "programmed"... by culture and history. My woman likes me telling her what I want but she like every woman will be unhappy if their wants and needs aren't considered. Buying them gifts, flowers, romance, etc. They know that historically the man is "supposed" to lead so that's their expectation, especially if you ask for or want to take that role. But what does a leader do? A leader serves the best interests of those he or she leads. So no, they don't mind being led by a GOOD man, but what defines a good man is how well he can serve the best interests of her and her children. It's not about force because if you try to do that she wont be happy and will rebel by seeking out other men. THAT is part of the reason why the divorce rate is high. It's men who cannot lead and therefore the women don't want to follow them.

Many women lead big companies, courts, and many other offices. They are equally capable. But getting through old attitudes is part of the reason Trump won. I don't like either but truthfully Hillary would have been a much better president than Donald Trump. Trump couldn't keep a woman if it wasn't for his money. He's incredibly selfish and self serving. Everything is about balance. The more you understand that the happier your life will be.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 7:37:56 PM

Well, a cat can't tame a next cat, neither a dog. Supm else.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 7:38:59 PM

I and I nah inna yuh mix up, from yuh know man a pure blood and fyah and Iman rule this kingdom of earth.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/2/2020 1:52:56 AM

"Evolution develops different patterns based on need."

Are you saying we should steer evolution so that men and women have all the same traits? Same bone structure, hormones, etc, and men having babies? What you're saying makes no sense. We're talking about lions? In that case, I want a woman to put a baby in me like a seahorse.

But let's go with your lioness example. Are you saying men should sit on their ass at home and watch for burglars while the women do all the child rearing and bread winning? That would be sweet, I'm down for that.

Wanna know why lioness hunt? Because they are gatherers, and they don't eat strawberries. A lioness doesn't do the job of a male lion! If a lioness stays behind to protect, she gets mauled and dies of infection, no more baby factory. You are denying reality that is right in front of your face. Propaganda has your head all f'd up.

I also would like to know how women haven't invented "weapons that negate physical strength" to rise up against their oppressors and demand their "rightful place". Could it be they don't analyze the same way? Could it be they are more timid? Could it be they were just comfortable already? Oh no, misogyny!

Women "turn lesbian" because they already had an abundance of masculinity and were combative towards men, men with their shit together stayed far away, so she blames men instead of herself, with the help of the media.

"It's not about force because if you try to do that she wont be happy and will rebel by seeking out other men."

Ok, this is where you don't understand authority. Authority leads people towards necessity, not lining their pockets with blood money and market enslavement as the capitalists do. A functional authority knows when to use it, why to use it, and how far to take it. If a woman acts passive aggressive with you, you don't respond by dunking their head in the toilet and kidney punching them 50 times, that produces terror and rebellion. You would instead ask them why they are being a whiny bitch and not saying what they really think. Disagreement is discipline. Discipline produces fear of consequences for making the same stupid mistakes. Fear and terror are nowhere in the same ballpark. If someone has no outward discipline, they will become unable to self-discipline. I'm living proof. xD

If your woman is about to do something that's gonna seriously injure herself, do you force her to stop? That's authority. If a man is about to get jumped by three guys and his woman puts her body between them and FORCES him to walk away, that's also authority. It doesn't mean anyone is superior. You're getting caught up with literal propaganda, and I'm just trying to state the hard truth. Women are not equal, never have been, never will be without eugenics, never wanted to be. Men also don't want to be in submission to women. It's a shitty system all around.

Why are you acting like Babylon will never fall? It's hanging on by a tiny thread. What happens when we are pushed into a primal state? Nature rears its disgusting head. Someone needs to be ready for it and push others towards necessity. Health and sustainability. Are you prepared to do that, or are you in terror of it happening? Are you scared of losing what you built? I would say you are being manipulated by a dysfunctional authority.

As for your relationship, if she's leading and her expectations are functional, it's a functional relationship. But that would be the exception to the rule when I was careful to clarify MOST women, and when I say that I mean individuals with low testosterone and an abundance of estrogen. Hormones affect instincts. This is a fact.

I would debunk more, but I haven't researched stuff like "matriarchal" societies, but would I be wrong to presume they still had men doing the manly stuff? And if not, did their civilization even survive?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/2/2020 3:42:20 AM

Well. I only know a fat girl and a slim girl. They're written in the book of life. But no curvy woman name you find deh so. And on judgement day you will bear me witness when fIRe from heaven will fall upon all workers of iniquity.

As for mi lioness deh so she a fat girl, but me train her inna bed, mek her sweat proper so she cah shed up all that fatty fatty and look like a real queen. Me bring her herbs to smoke, me dress her up, me caress her up and she gime pum pum tight. My gyal BAAD. Coh me know seh me stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/2/2020 4:07:11 AM

Now I want you to tell me why other animals all look the same. Take lions for example. All a them have same bone structure. Same amount of meat on their bones depending on their age. Their difference is only in the color of their fur, and mane, considering the species. Some cats have a more hairy tail than another , and some dogs are more hairy and fatter than others.

No animal has a different shape from another of a similar species. So why humans want to boast of their carnal goings yet animals are even pure than some humans? like these beasts of the wilderness don't have genetics or undergo hormonal changes and adult development.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/2/2020 4:10:09 AM

She a real queen eno.Proper to sit by my side. And man a real king, coh Iman sex one woman from me born and grow. Me buck up pon punanny, make it deliver sweet aromas that make Iman cook the biggest load of babies inna belly

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/2/2020 10:21:32 AM

But the devil is in the mystic. And even a fat girl or a slim girl can commit abominations and become braindead, not taking on a carnal seductive evolution. but be Worst witchery and witches. From you think carnally, your system is messed up. So when Marcus Garvey a talk bout much obeah ina Jamaica, ina Africa. Him nah lie. Them all a follow ElizaWitch and Joke Paul, Cheeky Minaj and Donald Grump

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I