Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=31

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2020 3:11:03 PM

I don't mean to sound harsh so if you took it harshly I apologize. But I'm tired of us stagnating and using a book written by sexist and patriarchal men as if that is the end all be all.

Do you recall the story of Onan? It was lawful that a man sleep with his brother's wife to give her a child. I guess the theory was that the child would resemble the dead brother since they shared DNA.

But Onan's sin wasn't masturbation. It was pulling out. This very LEGAL act of sex had nothing to do with marriage. See? No adultery. Adultery, if you understand the law, is the idea that the woman who is married becomes property of the man. That's why he pays the bride price for her and pays extra if she is a virgin. Understand that. Women were actually checked to make sure they were virgins at the time of marriage. They weren't required to be though so if no one was allowed to have sex outside of marriage or get divorced then you could stone any woman who didn't have her hymen in tact. However, that wasn't the law. This only happened if the man had been deceived into thinking she was a virgin. Again... property rights.

After the Onan situation the woman posed as a prostitute in order to have sex with the father.

But wait!

How the hell did she know that the father would solicit her? Wasn't that promiscuity? Wasn't that sex outside of marriage?

But wait! He wasn't ashamed at all. He even asked people where the prostitute had went so that he could pay her! Therefore, he had entirely no expectation of being stoned for anyone finding out what he did.

But wait! They considered executing her, not because she engaged in prostitution, because he was fine with sleeping with her instead of stoning her. And he was fine with paying her for it. No, they simply thought it was an embarrassment to the family for a woman in the family to be a prostitute because it meant that the family wasn't taking care of her financially.

Do you get it?

Their idea of sexuality isn't limited to your current concept of a married Adam and Eve type of situation. And I don't even want to get into David and Solomon. I'm sure Solomon's numbers are exaggerated because he was a king the same way that David's kill count was; but the point is that multiple wives AND CONCUBINES (unmarried sexual partners inferior in status to a wife) were perfectly fine in their society as long as the women were taken care of.

And so I say again...

If MEN can do all of that... I find it grotesque (and I apologize if you feel overly criticized) to try to lay moral standards of sexuality on women as if they are not allowed to do what men have done (legally) for generations. We, as men, owe our women generations of apologies. We were wrong and we need to repent and make sure they are free to do what they want; especially since we have no room to judge.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 3:17:53 PM

Burn out concubine. Solomon died of forniccation. Tell me what man is different from the original first man. And in what means?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2020 11:57:01 PM

BICF: Burn out concubine. Solomon died of forniccation. Tell me what man is different from the original first man. And in what means?

NO... why you mad at the concubine? Did she create that system? Is she the one who allowed that man to have women other than his wife? His wife also had to allow it. They all took part and played along with a system that MEN created for the purpose and benefit of MEN.

You need to stop thinking what is wrong with women and start thinking what is wrong with men.

And as far as the "first man" (Which I'm not a believer in fables; I think the story is allegory) his character was written by other dudes, probably to blame women for all their problems when their problems were and are the result of their own decisions.

It's BS.

The very notion that Adam was innocent means that any idea naturally occurring to him was a natural idea; including questioning God and having the nerve to think for himself. When God told Adam and Eve about the tree that he purposefully put in the garden and purposefully told them about to put the idea into their heads, he only give them FEAR.

"Don't or you'll die"

This is the idea that people should listen to authority without question and believe it is for their protection. There was no scientific explanation give for why they would die or why they shouldn't eat the fruit. And without knowledge you force humans to apply wisdom alone. And knowledge and wisdom are designed to go hand in hand. Human's should have never been tempted in that way. And as parents know, if you tell your child no to do something without giving them any reasons other than punishment the child will wait until you're not around or wait until they're free and they'll do what they want. And then it is the parent's fault for not teaching them correctly.

Humans have evolved, gaining their own knowledge and wisdom combining the two for understanding. But if you just obey blindly then you remain ignorant and not in a position to teach anyone.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 12:44:40 AM

Stop your propaganda against God and his annointed one, for surely when he comes, your goings will flop.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 12:47:45 AM

Besides my soul is pure, and my gates are sealed. You you can hardly imagine what I see with my eye, it is far from your imagination

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2020 1:04:49 AM

BCIF: Stop your propaganda against God and his annointed one, for surely when he comes, your goings will flop.

Why the wait?

Isn't he supposed to be omnipotent and omnipresent? He's already here, there and everywhere. And amazingly enough my life is 10 times better after I put the bible down.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/1/2020 6:21:31 AM

"A woman's place in the rightful order of things is EQUAL with the man. That means men need to [be subservient to women]"

Bro, wtf? xD

"The only thing keeping women from their rightful place is us men. They don't need you telling them how to be women anymore than you need a woman telling you how to be a man. Feel me?"

But they do tell us how to be men, and then lose all respect for those who comply. Women(generally speaking) DO want to be shown they have value AS WOMEN, and don't have to be "as strong as a man" to be valued. Feminism is poisonous to prototypical female and male. Rightful place according to what?

The PROPER place is everything performing its function to promote well-being. Throughout history, and in a primal setting, the man's function is to remove dangers and create order. A woman's function is pushing out babies and being a homemaker while the men are out hunting. That is the NATURAL order. You can only go so far in fighting it.

Women don't want equality. This is a myth. They want men who are "decisive" and "in control" and "dominant" to "lead" them. Again, speaking of MOST WOMEN. This makes them fulfilled, this makes them LOVE. You become a necessity in their life. A man leads her, like a lost child, "forcing" her, "commanding" her to do what's healthy for herself and others, and she loves him for it. No command, no respect. That's why the divorce rate is what it is.

Women are not only physically weaker than men, they are emotionally weaker, they are intellectually weaker, on average. They need to be protected, encouraged, disciplined. What women DO want is all the privileges of a man with none of the accountability. You're supposed to be like, "Nah."

Now, this isn't saying women or men HAVE to be anything, let people make their own decisions, but judge whether it is functional or dysfunctional. And it should be THEIR decision, not society shaming them into it. That is bullshit. Masculinity is not toxic. Femininity is not weak. Being closer to one or the other doesn't make you superior or inferior. It's just nature.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 7/1/2020 6:36:03 AM

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 8:34:58 AM

The truth must seh hurt. If there's no man different from the original man of creation (unless there is), then show me a woman different from the original first woman of creation, and in what means?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 8:36:23 AM

And women are not WEAKER than men, idiot. SSome woman can beat the shit out of a man so, youre imagining.
IXPNINJA. My life is 100 times better after I pick up my bible.
Women are supposed to be pure, and men too. That is the order of creation. If you're impure it's your own fault you're wood for the fire

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I