Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=161

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/21/2020 2:33:08 AM

https://youtu.be/LEnIFN3ayo8

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2020 11:31:27 PM

There is nothing new..

Communist / liberal smear tactics

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/22/2020 12:12:28 AM

NYPD killed Amadou Diallo w 41 shots.
He was holding a sandwich. 41 emcees assembled to mek a protest album.

GARVEYS AFRICA please help i to post the video here properly. I neva took time to learn how do it.
Ahsante sana kaka

https://youtu.be/LEnIFN3ayo8

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/22/2020 12:15:19 AM

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Psychological warfare / ideological subversion

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/22/2020 10:39:19 AM

@agent H
I'm going to be more judicious with what I respond to you about since you've made your identity perfectly clear already and it is no longer necessary to repeat the same conversations; especially when you ignore the facts and evidence provided to you in favor of propaganda and conspiracy theories.

Lost posts aside, you are making my point about the lynching type of mindset you are using. It's just like the Salem Witch Trials. You don't even care if people are actually satanic or not. You don't care. That, to me, is wickedness. But you don't see it because you cannot empathize. You cannot put yourself into those concrete shoes you're more than happy to put others in. You think you know evil? Evil thinks of itself as good. Evil thinks people should be burned at the stake for being witches even though it has no actual evidence of witchcraft. It's just PROPAGANDA.

agent H: Simply using “satan” to highlight these globalists alignment with a spirit of evil.

The fact that you see nothing wrong with this statement is spiritually depressing to me. You are USING Satan.... Don't you see?

Matthew 12

14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

(do you understand? THIS is the conspiracy. PREMEDITATION.)

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Now since I'm almost positive you don't understand this, let me break it down for you. The pharisees conspired against Yeshua so when they saw him doing something great, they couldn't admit that it was good. They had to imagine in their vanity, that he was bad so therefore his intentions must be bad, therefore even if he was doing good it was through satan and was really evil. But often they were simply using this as a pretext for murder so they could get people to stone Yeshua to death based on the fear they were trying to incite. Not to mention, they were jealous of his crowds and wanted the people to love them the same way. They envied him. They were jealous. And they were the ones working with Rome, under Roman authority. Yeshua simply pointed out, why would Satan cast out Satan. Why would he give someone powers against his own interests? Why would a man pour millions of dollars into helping people? And if I (Yeshua) am doing the same thing your people are doing then how do we know your people aren't casting out demons by the power of Beelzebub? Stop the d-mn hypocrisy!

As I just pointed out, the Koch brothers were donating millions of dollars on the right, to sway elections. The only difference with Soros is that he's not a republican so they fear his wealth being used to sway elections even though they do the SAME THING on the right. And because they fear him they try to imagine him to be some kind of great evil and paint everything he does as such. A nazi? Pure lies. But they don't care because they are the ones who are evil.

And I'm not saying the right is evil. I'm saying anyone who operates by means of intentionally destroying human life in order to get their way, is evil. Spreading their message of propaganda is taking part in their evil assassination. Because of these lies George Soros has had attempts on his life. And it's just like the whole "crisis actors" thing. People lie like it doesn't matter. And they don't even consider how people's lives are going to be affected; how those kids might be terrorized and harassed because of their disgusting lies.

John 3:19, KJV: "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble. "

agent H: That is some evil shit man..

How? Do you not realize you're on a Rastafarian website where a man, Haile Selassie, is regarded in such high esteem as being a god? Do you understand what that word means or do you only view everything through the prism of fundamentalist Christendom? It's not evil at all. You simply don't understand and your world view is as small as a microdot.

agent H: And IPX (internet propaganda xtremist) LOVES him.

This is what I'm talking about. LIES. You guys lie SO EASILY. How do you do it? Do you have to be a level 33 grand wizard or something? I don't understand how you lie so easily. I JUST told the whole forum (not a private conversation) that I really didn't know anything about Soros until YOU started attacking him. Wasn't the first time I've heard the right mention Soros but the first time I chose to confront it head on. But to do that I had to learn about him. And from what I learned I got a healthy amount of r-e-s-p-e-c-t and you TWIST that into LOVE???? WOOOOOOOOOW!

How well the bible speaks of you...

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He's a monster? Or is it you who are the monster? Is it you who doesn't like the fact that he helped his father save the lives of his family and other Jews? Is it you who doesn't like that he helped out war torn countries and that's why he's even teaming up with the surviving Koch brother to try to affect foreign policy to get us out of "forever wars"? Is it you who doesn't like how he gave millions to support low income and impoverished families? Is it you who doesn't like that he helped provide scholarships for higher education in Africa? You mad that he bet against the British pound, doing currency speculation? What are you? Loyal to the UK government? I'm not. If he pockets a billion dollars and redistributes some of that into causes, especially in places that were negatively impacted by British colonialism, then why would you expect anyone here to be sympathetic to a government and dislike the man for it. Perhaps it is you who doesn't like the fact that George Soros donated to Israeli human rights organizations B'Tselem and anti-occupation group Breaking the Silence. Israel doesn't like him because he wont give unconditional support for everything they do, including their injustices and oppression. Christianity supports Israel without this regard to human rights. Perhaps its not that. Perhaps you don't like the fact that George Soros and Open Society Foundations support for the Syrian Refugees and their host communities to the tune of $25 million.

Did you ever hear the story of Mansa Musa? Musa was so wealthy and so generous that he destabilized the economy in parts of the region because of how much gold he gave away. And because he wasn't hoarding it capitalize on the appreciating value of a more scarce commodity, it also deflated the value of gold. So which part do you want to focus on? The good that he did and his generosity in giving away so much gold to people as he passed through on his pilgrimage? Or do you want to call him evil for destabilizing economies? Ever considered that maybe economies need this so that the rich and the poor aren't as divided? Would it have been better if he kept all his gold to himself? Yeshua said to the rich man

Matthew 19
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

But when George Soros does this... people on the right are angry. Why? His father sends him with a guy to help save his life and you call him a nazi for it? It's lies. That's all it is. And because he wasn't a nazi and wasn't helping the nazis he is able to recount memories of a happy childhood, not BECAUSE OF what was happening around him, but IN SPITE OF, what was happening around him. But you can't understand because you never went through anything like that.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/22/2020 4:11:57 PM

I personally gain a lot from your posts IPX, but I believe Hemphill is an overt narcissist. If I'm correct, he will never, absolutely ever, be introspective about it. The manner in which you normally make your points will not be effective against a narcissist. You're too polite to call BS for what it is, which is the opposite problem of calling everything Satanic.

For narcissists, you need to do 3 things simultaneously. 1, call out the specific behavior. 2, explain why it is pathetic. 3, compare them to universally annoying people who act like that, i.e. insult them. Once you have explained the behavior, any insult remotely close will work, but the more descriptive the better. If they try to change the subject, ignore them and keep hitting. If they interrupt you, talk over them. If they talk over you, repeat what you're saying like a mantra. This is how you win the argument, unfortunately. But all it really does is get them to be more careful.

Also, for anyone without empathy, three simultaneous things. 1, tell them the behavior you didn't like. 2, tell them what emotion that behavior made you feel. 3, them the behavior that would meet your expectation. If they don't care, just keep punching until someone is on the ground. PUNISH asshole behavior. The amount of punishment used should ideally be the exact amount needed to stop the behavior. This punishment can be expressed in words, actions, and yes, violence.

Is this a messed up way of interacting with interacting people? Yes, but no. It's messed up if you always act like that. It's not messed up to take authority of a situation and push others toward sustainability.

And yes Hemphill, this is really the kind of blockhead you are.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/22/2020 4:29:35 PM

Also, IPX I looked into the links you posted. No conspiracy is piecing itself together for me, and I haven't found any unbiased info to explain anything shady on his record. Nonetheless, he's creepy as hell.

If there is a conspiracy, it wouldn't necessarily be the feel-goodisms, unless they are a PR counter-operation to the escalating violence. That could be a "chaos is a ladder" approach to unrest and change of power. Or, the conspiracy could be to co-opt the movement into corporate profits, like in the case of the Buttersworth bottles and Nascar flags. It could also just be to avoid any meaningful reform.

Why do I think cops kneeling is staged? Because they gas and beat the protesters the next day. Why do I think white guilt is staged? Because for one, who the f does that? What does it accomplish? It's just virtue signalling for attention. My grandma left me $35k, gonna take a lot of foot washing to pay that off.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/22/2020 4:57:34 PM

Carter: Hemphill shouldn't need to prove in a court of law that Soros was a soldier in the SS to call him a Nazi on a reasoning forum.

You're getting it twisted. You can SAY whatever you like, but you need to be prepared to back it up. You need to be prepared to get called out on it. You need to be prepared to show that its not libel if its written or slander if its verbal. You are trying to excuse propaganda and conspiracy theories based on lies. No one has to sit back and tolerate lies. And the whole purpose of these lies is to attack our organizations and institutions. Because you politically lynch one person and you think that's it. But no... it's not. People use that person to attack other people and its basically anyone they don't like... JUST like the Salem Witch Trials. That's why people are saying BLM is a terrorist organization. That's why a man, trying to "MAGA" his way into the history books, sent bombs to people's houses. You think that's innocent? Seems like it is you who are naive. Did you not understand the reason for the saying "the pen is mightier than the sword"?

Carter: I've seen evil that would change your mind.

Me too. Dylan Roof. That was evil. Dylan Roof didn't contribute to BLM. He murdered black people in a church. Do you see the difference? I've seen people get their heads cut off. I've seen enough to judge between good and evil. You seem confused. I can help you. Good deeds are good. Bad deeds are bad. Humans are complex. Judge not lest you be judged.

In your rush to judgment you are identifying good deeds with evil and excusing bad deeds at the same time. IF you don't like plutocracy, join the club. However, change the system. Don't demonize everyone using it to their favor or because they think a democrat is going to do more good and so they try to help them win. It's not evil to have a lot of money or to use that money to help people. NEITHER of you have actually shown any real evidence of Soros being "the bad guy". If I had his money I'd do the same things he is and I wouldn't feel bad about it either. You think you know what's in his heart because you know what's in his wallet. I like you but the truth is you don't.

carter: but I would call him a SOCIOPATH. Granted, sociopaths can do "good" if they stand on principle, or if they simply have no opportunity or benefit to do evil, but that's not Soros.

Okay, based on what? Because so far all I hear you saying is "because 1 million is like less than 10 cents". My point, and the point I think you're missing, is that Soros's contributions and philanthropy is proportional to what he can afford. So even if for you it seems unfair because of the amount he's able to spend, the only reason he's able to spend that amount is because of how much money he actually has. And it's nothing to sneeze at but why should he give less money to all these different causes that are good just because you can't afford to match him?

Carter: when the owner got home and gave back all the stuff he didn't want

I'm not sure why you are equating investing with stealing. Care to explain?

Carter: Not only that, a lot of the time these charities serve as money laundering organizations, so their friends can pick up public prestige while doing drug deals and human trafficking.

1. which charities?
2. which friends?

You're telling me "drug deals" and "human trafficking". Right? But you're basically accusing him based on the idea that there are rich people in existence who do these things. That alone is not convincing. If you were making billions of dollars in legitimate investing, why would you need to invest in criminal activity and risk getting caught? Your argument is that a person just loves evil so much that even though they don't need to, they invest in it anyway. No proof of course. Sounds like just another conspiracy theory.

I haven't made it a secret. I've made over 10K this year from the stock market. I feel really good about that. But at the same time I'm playing with small numbers. If I was investing millions of dollars I would have 10s of millions in profit, just in a 6 month period. Why? Because of timing. Understanding the markets, when to buy, when to sell. When I had over 20k in investments I wasn't sitting there thinking, "how can I roll this into the black market?" So that's a separate choice from just making money through investments. You could be broke and sell weed. Or you could be broke and become a pimp. But it is not fair to assume that everyone who is poor is doing those things. It's also not fair to assume the same of people just because they're rich. So don't tell me about the game. Tell me about Soros. Where is the actual evidence of his direct involvement?

carter: Altruism isn't giving what you can afford, it's giving when it hurts.

Who ever said George Soros, Bill Gates, and others had to be altruistic in order to give? Instead of being selfless I prefer if people are simply balanced between their own interests and others. There's no reason to hold these humans to the standards of deified men.

carter: What would get my respect is if they stopped scamming in the first place, and stand on principle even when it calls for sacrifice.

Explain how Soros is scamming. You guys are just saying stuff but not actually explaining any criminal activity. If I talk about Trump University the scam is obvious. Give an example. You can't go from altruism straight to evil. You're overlooking 99% of the population.

carter: Sociopaths are compulsively evil, because they literally can't care about others.

I know these definitions. HOW is HE, George Soros, a sociopath? He seems to be using philanthropy to fill a void after feeling like he failed in his marriage and as a father. That doesn't make you a sociopath. Give me examples of things Soros did that made you say "that's a sociopath".

carter: There are cults that push them to suicidal nihilism through degrading rituals.

And which cult is Soros a member of? Because if you know then you have a smoking gun and we don't even need to debate anything else. But you can't be like "There are real vampires because there are real people who drink blood." and then say "Wesley Snipes is a vampire". One thing does not equal the other.

carter: This stuff has been talked about for a long time, but no one believed it.

That's because they are theories, which by definition, haven't been proven.

carter: Then Alex Jones shut a lot of people up. He exposed the likes of Skull & Bones, the Bilderberg group, and the Bohemian club. Even got footage of the "Cremation of Care" secret ceremony, which made him a LEGEND

BS. First of all Skull & Bones is not a secret society. It's just a club for Yale kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

But like a lot of clubs, part of the idea is that membership is exclusive. Therefore there will always been people looking from the outside in and imagining what's going on inside. It's interesting how you left off the Free Masons from your list. And the Illuminati; Even though most US presidents are said to be Masons. But these clubs are not much different from Greek fraternities. And the Masons are not much different from the Moose Lodge.

https://www.mooseintl.org/

The reality is that different clubs provide circles of people to network with. But if you've never hung out with a celebrity it's probably because they have a different circle of friends than you. Clubs have different circles of members. Some are VIP, some are not. Now if you want to think each of these clubs are raping babies and eating snakes, but you're not worried at all about the Church of Scientology, then hey... that's on you. But the reality is that any exclusive club is going to be powerful for different reasons than a non-exclusive club boasting a lot of members, is still powerful.

But what Alex Jones did was basically crash a club, and turned it into mythology. He created a story about what went on there but captured NONE OF THAT on film. He didn't catch them doing anything wrong. He didn't turn the tape in as evidence of any crimes being committed. And if they didn't know he was there you can't say "oh they usually sacrifice kids but coincidentally, they were just doing a fake one today. The "Cremation of Care" had me fooled when I was young as well but as I got older I realized what Jones was doing. He was taking advantage of our ignorance. Anything we don't know about because its private or hidden, he goes in, acts like someone spilled the beans to him, and now he knows the truth and he proceeds to tell you what it's all about instead of you finding out on your own. The Cremation of Care is an allegory. Originally there was no "malign character Care" that was part of it. And there is no satanic ritual this comes from. But because I was young and dumb I actually believed that there were real people knowingly and intentionally worshiping Satan so that's why I could believe that this was a satanic ritual. Instead, how could I have known, except for the fact that I was naive, that Christians OFTEN LIE in the service of their beliefs. And they make up all this satanic stuff and then pretend that's what people are doing.

Instead, different versions of the play (its a play for goodness sake), would depict cares and troubles of the world, like prohibition and WWI. It wasn't cremated or killed but was later standardized. But for Christians, it was basically a circle jerk of their own imagination. And what you don't see is the people going in and showing that it's harmless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

quote: The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony". The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book Them: Adventures with Extremists, writing: "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."

According to the documentary, and I personally saw the tape numerous times over 10 years ago, Jones expected to find people worshiping the owl that he said was Moloch. The problem with that is, not only do you NEVER see this in the video, but he makes you think every time you see an owl, that's Moloch. But in ancient times Moloch wasn't even depicted as an owl but rather a minotaur. Jones acts like he knows everything about all these "satanic" things when he's just using things anyone could find over the internet and filling in any gaps in his theories with straight up lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members

The reason you can find a member list of just about any club is because they're NOT secret. But Jones never bothers to explain this to any of his followers. He just pushes the narrative with the same crazy passion he's known for; even when talking about children who could have been gunned down at their school and went through that traumatizing event.

HE DOES NOT CARE. And you want to talk about who is a sociopath? Really?

carter: Eventually he became a complete scam artist, but that's the way it goes.

Well this much I can agree with. The problem is that conspiracy theories are an echo chamber so if you got a guy like Jones, and I agree that he is smart, he can draw links between 10 different conspiracy theories without proving ANY Of them. There is a reason why fortune tellers and palm readers, and I have an ex-wife who did astrology and numerology, there's a reason all that stuff seems to work. It doesn't mean they're harnessing demonic power. They're simply making connections and using their imagination and knowledge of people to fill in the gaps. If they're good the experience can feel all too real and people pay for it. This is what Jones does. Just about any symbol you can think of, you can break down into some occult meaning. However, if you assume the original occult meaning was satanic it means all the other usages are people meaning to be satanic.

But... what if the original usage wasn't satanic, just "occult"? Gnosticism, for example, is "occult" because it involves hidden meanings. I remember when I thought Jewish Kabbalah was satanic because of people like Alex Jones equating everything "occult" with satan. I had so much to learn but I immediately wanted to know everything. My early ambition for knowledge caused me not to check everything people were saying when I should have. Now I question everything.

Dude, TYT is still good even though there is a lot of shows centered around social justice but I think they were just ahead of their time. In fact, part of the reason I started watching them was because of the stances they had taken very early on and defending my community when most other white-controlled media outlets were acting like black people were making this stuff up. But it's because they're multi-ethnic and many are descendants of immigrants. They attack the Democrats all the time because they support Progressives and similar to Bernie Sanders, being a "Democratic Socialist", Progressives are technically Democrats too but the party has been controlled for a long time by center-left Democrats like Hillary Clinton. On the right, I don't hear virtually ANY support for my community AT ALL; just a bunch of attacks, dog whistles, and voter suppression. So even if I don't like the party I came to the dance with, I'm definitely not about to dance with the people who are worse for the interests of my community. I can understand if its too much SJW for you but, for me, being used to our stories NOT being heard or talked about? It was definitely appreciated because not everyone watches them everyday. So different people watching at different times are getting information they need to hear. But people adopt new information gradually over time so you have to keep repeating it even if you think it's too much.

Do you guys have any TANGIBLE proof that Soros is involved in ANYTHING illegal/satanic? Because if not... I don't know we're talking about him so much. But it really doesn't matter how many people are spreading a rumor. It doesn't make it true. And this is someone's life and legacy. So until I see some hard evidence to counter all the good causes I NOW (because of you guys) know he donates to then that's how I'm going to think of him. Facts over feelings.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/22/2020 5:50:46 PM

You can simp for sugar daddy soros all you want. Doesn’t change who he is and who he serves. He is evil and you defend him to the end.

I have already proven beyond any reasonable doubt the evil of soros. I’m not going to waste anymore time on your cuckolding; But I’ll bring it back just in case you skipped it —because you can’t bring yourself to read my posts—

“George Soros is a globalist puppet master serving satan. Not only is he a known Nazi collaborator. he is a convicted felon, a supporter and major funder of the global destabilizing forced mass migration policies and the human trafficking that comes with it, he owns much of the liberal media and has bought many local DA’s (The Los Angeles District Attorneys Association Warns Public About Soros-Backed Candidates:
“Soros’ goal is to radically transform the criminal justice system”... Ahh, and we see that happening now huh?) all in an attempt to destroy American sovereignty. He is banned in his home country of Hungary, The Philippines, Turkey, Russia, Poland, and Pakistan. But his presence in the United States and more importantly its elections couldn’t be stronger. He used a U.K.-based company named Smartmatic to send rigged voting machines to important battleground states across the US including Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia, California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin. He is a currency manipulator that in 1992 broke the Bank of England and the British Pound to profit billions in the destruction of the U.K sovereignty by eventually forcing them into the euro and the E.U. He disrupted the Malaysian financial stability back in 1997, and he crushed the Bank of Thailand and forced 600,000 temporary workers to give up their homes and leave. He thinks nothing of ordinary people. He is willing to crush them out; he is willing to destroy their lives and their livelihoods. He does all of this through these non-governmental organizations. The NGOs – there are some good ones, but there are very many of them that act as a Fifth Column to undermine the stability and integrity of countries. Often they work in conjunction with covert intelligence agencies – whether it is the CIA, MI6, French intelligence and so on. They act as sort of an internal intelligence agency that is always there when the time comes to overthrow a government... He has been working to overthrow America for a long time..“

•He’s an admitted Nazi collaborator
•He has wrecked countries by buying out their currency
•He economically forced 600,000 to be lose their jobs and flee
•He’s banned in several countries, including his own.
•He’s a convicted felon, on and on..

But no, your right. It’s all just conspiracies.. Silly me.

He funds democrat socialists which is a “nice” way of saying communism. He supports a one world centralized government. The same one prophesied in Revelations.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Psychological warfare / ideological subversion

A 1969 Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution

And given the fact that Soros funds ANTIFA and BLM:

Antifa demands George Soros "...pay us the money he owes us!"

who have admit that they are “trained marxists”: "We Are Trained Marxists" - Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, #BlackLivesMatter

It’s no surprise that we are seeing this planned and controlled demolition of America using communism disguised as liberalism.

This is irrefutable. Done and over. No argument. You literally have to be dumb, deaf and blind — or just liberal — to not realize the blatant truth of this.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/22/2020 6:20:05 PM

carter: Also, IPX I looked into the links you posted. No conspiracy is piecing itself together for me, and I haven't found any unbiased info to explain anything shady on his record. Nonetheless, he's creepy as hell.

I appreciate you saying this and this honestly raises my opinion of you. I can understand if you think he's creepy as hell. I take all things into consideration, including the things that are NOT said. George Soros seems like a very private man considering how much air time he could buy in order to say whatever he wants. He could buy a whole media company or start one from the ground up. And he's old. Like... really old. So it doesn't make sense to me that he wants all this extra power when you consider how Bill Gates and others are giving away more and more money all the time because they know, like the saying goes, "You can't take it with you."

Bill Gates is another guy, who I honestly don't like and I'm honest about that. I don't like the original deal through which he gained Microsoft. I think it's shady and the movie Antitrust was a mythological attempt to expose how he came into such great wealth. So if I'm biased then I'm biased against him. BUT... That don't mean dude eats babies. You get me? People will look for ANY reason to hate you, any reason to say you're evil, any reason to say you're up to no good.

But would they say the same about you if you were broke? Would they say the same if you weren't famous? There is an effect that fame and fortune has on everyone else. Some are envious. Some are jealous. Some imagine what they would do if they had that fame or fortune and it aint good; so they imagine they are doing the same dark things. And yes, power is a corrupting influence. But it doesn't mean everyone with power or wealth is corrupt. Had HIM given up all he had for the poor he would have lost his ability to help anyone else. So even if Soros made some of his money doing a few shady deals (and this is purely hypothetical) he's created a financial engine strong enough to do more for people than many governments can do. And he's just one person. I wish I had that money because I'd do the exact same thing. But... I don't need it to be ME... that does all those things. Because I'm not a narcissist. I'm happy that he is spending all that money on many good causes because he doesn't have to do that. He could have stayed completely out of philanthropy and all those people he helped may not have been helped.

Conspiracy theories are often conspiracy theories in and of themselves. Alex Jones conspired with his cameraman in order to create the image of what he wanted people to believe. The following article is written by someone he conspired with. So you don't have to believe me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/alex-jones-infowars.html

Once you start peeling back the layers of the onion, you realize that Alex Jones has built a fortune by LYING TO US. And I remember watching the long talk by English conspiracy Theorist, David Icke. It sounded great. But then I started paying too much attention to the actual industry of conspiracy theories and how much he probably made off it. These guys make millions of dollars. And Ike somehow weaves in a story about reptilians. And I remember when I was in college and people used to point at videos of these so-called reptilians but it was BS and I knew it then (never bought into it) because I understood video codecs and compression from my knowledge of the video game industry. Compression was really not good during the 90s and it made many videos have a smearing affect that could unfortunately distort human faces into looking "Demonic". Of course if your idea of demons = "ugly monster" then this plays right into that. But that is really a childish view of demons because no where in any biblical reference does it support the idea that demons look a certain way. So there has always been a blending of fantasy and religion and mythology and when you combine this with secret groups and exclusive clubs... the result is conspiracy theories. And you would think that saying there are reptile humanoids among us would destroy the person's credibility but in reality, for those who believe him, that person because their foremost authority on the subject and they will buy up much more from that person who is basically a "content provider" before the days of YouTube where it became a big thing. Conspiracy theorists were one of the first people (after porn) that figured out how to monetize the internet. And it has grown bigger and bigger ever since. Now it's even impacting presidential elections as people would rather have a moron who panders to Alex Jones, than a person they think is part of the conspiracy. But at this point, the conspiracy theory industry is the conspiracy. They understand it's propaganda. And they understand how to use it. And honestly, it works so well that they have to be careful (ie. pizza gate) not to push a theory too hard.

carter: If there is a conspiracy, it wouldn't necessarily be the feel-goodisms, unless they are a PR counter-operation to the escalating violence

Or maybe the "escalating violence" is a fiction that is being manipulated by conspiracy theorists who desire a particular outcome. There are videos of people escalating, like the burning of wendy's, while BLM protesters either film them (and you can hear them say "this wasn't us"), or confront them, like the white guy breaking windows video. Some (white) protesters have even accused police officers of pushing them into a building and setting it on fire. In the melee of information you're not supposed to know what to believe. That's why these protests are often messy. Because while BLM is trying to make a point, they cannot control all the agent H's out there and keep them from infiltrating. And when they do, FOX news is not going to say "and BLM was infiltrated today by white supremacists breaking windows". They're going to blame BLM. So "someone" doesn't want the changes/reforms, ie. a fair criminal justice system, and so their answer is to destroy the credibility of BLM. However, that's no longer working anymore because the cops cannot seem to stop murdering black people long enough to make BLM's point moot.

Understand, corporations really have nothing to gain from their support. They only jump on the bandwagon for marketing effect because they know that black people represent a large consumer demographic. But it's a calculation on their parts because some of them do racist things too, but capitalism forces companies to seek profits over personal biases. That's not bad. That's good. If Republicans wont lift a finger to help black people and block much legislation that would have made the black community more economically stable and secure, which would have lessened the need for all this policing, because in their calculation they figured they didn't need our votes, then corporations are listening because they want our money. That's America. In capitalism people CAPITALIZE on markets. It would be weird if they didn't. My company is making products for a certain real estate agency brand that wanted to put out the message "we're in this together". I have that on a mask I'm wearing under my nose right now. But it's marketing. They didn't create the coronavirus so they could market off of it. They're just capitalizing so that when people see "we're in this together", they'll think of that brand. So companies are going to do the same with BLM. But what that means is that they've done the political calculations and the wind has shifted and is now at the backs of black people. More people are listening. Much more people are taking it seriously. And so now they want to appear like they're woke. Whether you believe they are or not... doesn't matter. It's what they do in order to justify that woke status... that's what matters.

Unlike any time that I've seen in my lifetime, they are broadly discussing and reacting to institutional racism. It's amazing. And I'm happy about it. We've been ignored on this issue for longer than even our parents have been alive. Feels good to me. The conspiracy involved was a conspiracy by the POLICE to cover up these stories. And with lawsuits, you can say "we'll give you a million dollars but you can't tell anyone". And yes, people do take those deals. The downside is that its harder to prove the next case of police brutality and excessive force and that's why they do it that way. But right now? Meaningful reform is happening. Make no mistake, even prior to George Floyd, meaningful reform had already begun thanks to BLM, but a certain party doesn't like that; especially since they can't take credit. If they can't take credit then it loses value for them as a tool to get votes. It can be seen as a tool for the other party to get votes but in their case they actually are much more likely to have candidates already in office that are already willing and wanting to pass that legislation. But that's politics. They're trying to use you. But it's okay if you know how to use them back. Then it becomes a business transaction. Too many people are upset about democrats pandering to black people for votes. LET THEM. Stop taking it personally and use it the advantage of advancing these social issues. Conservatives also don't like it because they are the ones who hate change. Black people's whole political mindset can be summed up by "Hope and Change". We'll let you guys know when the system is working for us and then at that point we can be more conservative so that we keep those changes as is. And then Republicans will be liberal because then THEY will be the ones wanting change. Do you see? These things are fluid, not fixed. That's why when the racists switched to the Republican party we simply switched from Republican to Democrat. It's not about party. It's about us. WE THE PEOPLE. That's what agent H doesn't get.

carter: Why do I think cops kneeling is staged? Because they gas and beat the protesters the next day.

Same exact unit or different? because I can accept that not every single cop is racist and that not every single unit uses excessive force. A lot does depend on leadership and how much it's willing to overlook and tolerate. Nothing is usually black and white. Everything usually has bands and multiple stratum of grey.

carter: Why do I think white guilt is staged? Because for one, who the f does that? What does it accomplish?

It's not. Reason is because more whites than before are thinking about themselves PERSONALLY as opposed to "white society". There are many more interracial couples now, many more mixed children, and therefore many more white mothers with black children who had to learn and understand these things out of love and fear for their own. Racism generally deals with an ideal of people protecting "their own". Racists simply have a definition of "their own" that includes their race. I've had conversations with white mothers of black children and I'm encouraged by it because I don't have to explain everything to them. Either they already get it or it's much easier to explain it to them because they want to know and they want to help. They're not defensive or actively trying to avoid doing anything because they don't feel personal responsibility for racism. Honestly, that's why the masses haven't done anything about it; because each generation pretends they had nothing to do with it. They wash their hands and say "it wasn't me". But at the same time, you are the MAJORITY in a democracy. If you DON'T do anything about it then how do you expect anything to change?

carter: It's just virtue signalling for attention. My grandma left me $35k, gonna take a lot of foot washing to pay that off.

Christians got that idea, likely from a Christian tv evangelist. While he MAY HAVE (benefit of the doubt) been sincere when he washed a black guy's feet on TV... first of all, it shouldn't have been abnormal to do this because foot washing happens in many churches preceding the act of Communion where protestants eat crackers and grape juice to represent the blood and body of Christ. If you had black people in your congregation as eligible members then you would already be washing their feet. So by mistake he was highlighting the fact that it is abnormal because many Christian churches are still very much SEGREGATED! So while, benefit of the doubt is still in play, I also wouldn't doubt that he was trying to capitalize on the moment to appear more Christ-like whereas he had not thought to do this before.

But again... racism and white supremacy is not about how much money you personally got from your parents (many of us are not nearly so lucky), but about socio-economics in much broader terms and average income and saving in one community vs the other, spelling out a definite advantage. But you can't look at one aspect of the system to have a full view. You have to understand that racism exists in ALL areas of human activity and when you add it up it can have a devestating effect on a large group of people.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I