Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=11

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 5/31/2020 8:15:59 PM

You mean like this, Garveys?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2851/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Necklace-lynchings-Africa.html

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/31/2020 9:05:12 PM

Wtf??

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 1:13:37 PM

Man, seriously? How dare you?

Firstly, Trump has called African nations, s***hole countries. He was talking about all of the places we come from, but especially places considered 3rd world. Half my family, and the side I'm closest to, comes from Jamaica. It is not a s-hole country no matter what the orange man says. So Republicans have no room to talk, considering what Trump has said unless they are making condemnations on both sides of the aisle.

Secondly, you didn't mention anything about Klobuchar in your previous post. You were talking about what Biden said. That should have been a separate thread, as it has nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. Now all of a sudden you want to try to connect Klobuchar who you don't even know Biden is picking. She's simply under consideration. If the standard is that whoever you are voting for is invalid if they even consider anyone who has done anything that has ever benefited a racist then, dude, that's everyone. Did Trump not have Jeff Sessions for attourney General of the United States of America? Did Trump not work with Steeve Bannon?

THERE IS NO COMPARISON HERE.

I don't care for Klobuchar one way or the other. But the fact is, that no matter who the prosecutor is, it is HARD to prosecute cops. Why? Because, just like it is illustrated on the series "Shots Fired", as long as there isn't evidence to the contrary all a cop has to do is say they feared for their lives. Cops also lie to protect each other. It's called the Blue Wall. You like walls, right? I don't really care to investigate these cases since I don't really care for Klobuchar but how many republicans have successful tried and convicted police officers? How many have even charged them? So, no, in the real world, that part of her record would not invalidate her as a candidate. That's why no one remembers it coming up during the primaries when she was an actual candidate for president. That's not a bombshell. It's not a bombshell when it literally happens all the time. Welcome to what it's like to be black.

"aint black"... again... this was said in poor taste but wasn't "Racist". At most, you could say it was "racial" and dismissive of black republicans. There are over a million black people who voted for Trump. What Biden was trying to express was that he was clearly the better choice for the black community compared to what Trump has actually done in office. And that is true, but he should have phrased it differently. But again, it's a gaff among many gaffs Biden is known for. But when Trump says something offensive you guys treat him like a baby and pretend he meant well. And to me, that's fine if you want to do that. But apply an equal standard. You're clearly not so it is very disengenuous.

The idea that George Floyd would be murdered by cops was somehow planned is the dumbest thing you've ever said on this site. The idea that these cops (most of which were probably republicans), would sacrifice their careers, risk death threats and retaliation, and risk going to prison, just to help one party win one election is simply dumb. But this is what your argument, which isn't about George Floyd, and is thus insensitive in its USING of this man's death, has been reduced to. George Floyd was murdered. But he was murdered by bad cops who are TAUGHT putting their knees on our backs and necks is a legal and permissable tactic! So that involves more than just these men, but the system that trains them!

"police officers are specifically trained to avoid pushing their body weight, through their knee, onto a suspect’s throat or neck for the simple reason that doing so causes severe injury or death."

You either don't know what you're talking about or you're not black. Because that's what they do. I have had my own experience of having the knee of an officer on my back. This is in their training. You're asking why was he murdered as if you don't understand the first thing about racism and white supremacy. It simply goes back, again and again, to the fact that they do not value our lives and see them as equal. Therefore, they are reckless and endanger our lives. That's why we said Black Lives Matter and many people ignored that (BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T AGREE). And now people are tired of talking; tired of telling you what your morality should already know.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 3:19:29 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-2183136/Video-LL-Cool-J-shares-powerful-rap-George-Floyd-racism.html

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2020 6:07:40 PM

You do know that Biden’s staff is donating money to bail people out for the destruction they cause during riots, right? That he’s condoning and legally helping these violent rioters, right? You knew that? Of course not. You don’t look past your nose.. Ever. Hollywood elites are doing the same thing. Paying bail for violent rioters and encouraging more destruction.

Yep, safe to say that Biden has woven himself into to this pretty clearly.

But he wasn’t even my focus, you made a big fuss out of me pointing out the timing of the media flip of attention *right after Biden says he owns the black vote and any black voter that dares to think for themselves and not vote blue “ain’t black”* to the race riots.

The globalists damn we’ll know that this is the easiest button to push for instant chaos and destruction.

You know George Floyd was a Freemason right? Of course not...

From Larry Johnson “Sight to the blind podcast”

666 around the trash cans where he was sacrificed

Dr. Michael Baden to perform independent autopsy on George Floyd, the same Dr. who previously conducted an independent autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein.

What are the chances??

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2020 10:27:55 PM

Guaranteed that IPXninja won’t, CANT, watch this video..

BLM and ANTIFA long been exposed as terrorists

Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz Exposes Democrats, Antifa, BLM & More

Pallets of bricks 'randomly' appear during protests in NYC, Kansas City, Dallas and North Carolina sparking theories they were planted by cops or extremists to stoke violence

Report: piles of bricks are being staged in cities around the country, indicating riots are planned

Piles Of Bricks Appear at Protest Hotspots, ANTIFA Operative Caught in NYC handing out money to Rioters

Biden campaign staffers donate to group that bails out jailed Minneapolis protesters

Biden Staff Donate to Group That Pays Bail in Riot-Torn Minneapolis

Chrissy Teigen, Seth Rogan, Celebrities Donate Money to Bail Out Those Arrested in Nationwide Protests

Celebrities blasted for donating to protester bail fund as rioting, violence escalate

My points just keep writing themselves...

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/2/2020 6:12:29 PM

While we wait for IPXninja to make another worthless and lengthy posts about how terrible I am, and how dangerous “conspiracy theories” are; here are some words I wrote over 5 years ago on this forum that are just as relevant today as they were then. It’s been seen for a long time.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 10:51:15 PM

THEY (the globalists and their establishment) need us to war against each other so that they can not only justify nationwide martial law but get rid of the population that stands in their way. Our freedom of speech is being attacked by this regime (Obama and mainstream corporate media), our right to bear arms is being attacked, our right to privacy is being attacked, our right of governmental transparency is being attacked, our right to refuse government issued vaccination is be attacked, on and on and on and on... And while we follow their trap of race batting, pumping up the desire to war against each other, we over look the 'people' behind it all.. Who stands to win in a new USA civil war driven by racial tension? The off-shore corporate 'elitists'... This is my enemy, the common threat to everyone on the planet. THEY try to hold EVERYONE else responsible for worldy events EXCEPT themselves.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2015 1:46:26 AM

I look at the larger political and corporate control. Find out what the Bilderberg Group and what its agenda is then maybe you can comprehend why it is beneficial for the system to paint every white person as racist bigot and why it is beneficial to ramp up racial propaganda pushing for a civil war. No matter the image or technique employed, the end goal is still the same, total control. Place a black man as president, place a woman as president to bring their agenda further and further.. These decisions are made years in advance and manipulated along the way. This is bigger than racism, this is totalitarian control. Use any and every method to achieve one world currency/government/tyranny.

——————————

Watch IPXninja come out and blame Trump and “white supremacists” for the riots and violence. LOL. He’ll say Trump using the National Guard and the military to get control of the senseless violence, riots, and looting is the very martial law I have warned against.. Well, for example, if high school kids are having a party and people are inside having a good time without causing a scene, being “peaceful” with what they want to do, but then a few start going outside and drinking, light a bon fire with loud music playing and advertising the fact they are breaking the law and drinking recklessly against the wishes of the peaceful ones at the party, the ones drinking and being reckless can’t then be mad at the cops for showing up to enforce the law. So it is the same with the riots happening now. Peaceful protests being disrupted by the reckless rioters and the situation getting so out of hand that the cops / military have to make an overwhelming presence to regain law and order. We can’t blame the authorities for this response. It’s what happens when THEY rioters do what they do.

It’s purposeful and planned out. Trying to cause a new Civil War.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2020 5:21:20 AM

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/3/2020 9:48:46 AM

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/3/2020 10:06:20 AM

ROFL. Why wouldn't I comment?

So you found a video of a black dude who just figured out that politics exists. Phenomenal. Wake me when he says something new and interesting. I bet he doesn't even know that you're using his video, RIGHT NOW, to support your own agenda. And instead of not being for either party, you are supporting the right.

He feels "infiltrated" by the left because he was part of a movement that he believed was a-political. That's naive. Politics is how you change the system. I co-founded Black Wall Street 2.0. I've been on organizing calls. I've heard people call in and try to instigate a more emotional and possibly even violent approach so I have first hand experience with this. You don't.

You say BLM and ANTIFA have been exposed as terrorists. By who? The guy you say was a former member and Ferguson organizer doesn't ever say HE was a terrorist but rather that they were infiltrated. I didn't believe in marching so BWS2.0 stayed away from that and tried to remain as apolitical as possible. Our platform was solely about economics and creating our own economy to empower our black community. A free and independent black economy. That doesn't involve asking any party for help, for votes, for whatever.

Any group is likely to have spies, either members of law enforcement looking for radical members to track them to other radical members in order to prevent possible future terrorism threats. And any group is likely to try to be infiltrated by members of the opposite faction, looking for intel and ways to disrupt the group from within. Black KKKlansman was based on a true story. The movie shows a black man being sent in to investigate Stokely Carmichael (Kwame Ture) and the black power movement. Black groups are still looked at as a threat by the Feds even though if they had ever uncovered any real plots of terrorism whole organizations would have gotten shut down. For historical reference, read up on what really happened with the original Black Panther Party.

So if you are organizing and you don't think you're going to attract members of law enforcement, you're naive-and maybe mildly retarded. Most of us know this happens because we study our own history; especially in regards to clashes with the government. These groups are not interested in terrorism but rather self-defense. Some are simply more militant in image, than others.

This is part of the reason why organizing on a certain level should be left up to those in the community with more knowledge and wisdom and know what to look out for. That doesn't mean your organization has been taken over by the infiltrator(s). We always assumed infiltration was inevitable and distributed power in such a way that made it impossible for such people to takeover. And this is such a known quantity that almost every black site, forum, group, etc. is always on the lookout for what we call "agents". Again, if an organizer is ignorant to this then they really don't know what they're doing. And because of that ignorance this obviously young man is himself unwittingly acting as an agent by attacking one of our organizations, and he's doing so, by buying into propaganda that such "agents" try to use to disrupt our organizations and groups. This propaganda always agrees with a white republican / white nationalist agenda. ALWAYS. This is why I can talk about Alex Jones so much because almost every conspiracy can be linked back to him as the godfather of the conspiracy theory industry in the United States.

People trust conspiracy theories when they lose trust and faith in the government. Young black men are typically more susceptible to these attacks and disinformation campaigns because our dealings with the police teach us that the government cannot be trusted; that they don't care about us. So that bad relationship with the police is exploited by foreign actors and agitators to trick our youth into being against their own government. WHY?

SO THAT THEY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN ELECTIONS.

You will NEVER trick me to give up a right that my ancestors suffered and died for. Sorry, but I'm way too intelligent for that. That's why I don't fall for silly poorly thought out conspiracy theories. George Sorros... No matter how many times you say the man's name if he could be tied financially to any crime the first people to investigate him would be republicans. They haven't? No? Then how do your precious conspiracy theorists have any evidence to claim he's funding people? Someone's lying. Either evidence exists or it doesn't. You cannot speculate about a person because of their wealth and stances and claim they're a mastermind when they would need a whole organization to distribute the money. And who would make contact with who? Does he have a terrorist hotline you can call? If so, where is that phone number advertised? Do you think BLM operates on the dark web? Most of these groups can barely construct a simple web site.

VOTING RIGHTS for Black people should be like how Southern whites view the second amendment.

It is ONLY conspiracy theories and propaganda that attack that. And that is the conspiracy. Getting black people to stop voting... THAT is the conspiracy. And when you see Republicans redrawing voting district maps and suppressing votes and hiring people to go out and trick people with fake ballots... THAT is what it's all about. They don't want us to vote. Instead of convincing us that we should vote for them because they want to help us, they have NO INTENTION of helping us, they have no black agenda other than locking us up and taking our money via the criminal justice system, so they're not interested in even the pretense of acting like our friends. They just attack our vote, straight up. And because they can't do enough of that to guarantee victory they create propaganda and conspiracy theories.

ANTIFA? ANTIFA isn't organized. There is no head. There is no governing body. When they first appeared they first appeared only in response to what they determined to be fascists. And when I first saw them I was impressed because I too saw the government leaning more towards fascism during the rise of Trump. If you don't see it that's okay. You don't know what to look for. And if you do know what to look for then you're probably just another "Agent", who we FULLY EXPECT, to be on a site like this because of the demographic that you know it serves. But I don't ask you who you work for. I don't normally imply you're a Russian troll. You know why? It's not because I don't think that about you. It's because I choose to battle your ideas, not who you are. I love freedom. I love democracy. These are good ideas, in SPITE... of who the founding fathers of this country were and how many slaves they personally owned. I don't have to love them personally in order to love my country because my country is full of my people and people of all races, creeds, cultures, religions, etc. It is a melting pot of ideas and people and that's what makes it better and stronger than Russia could ever be.

Russia, as a state, acts like people in the deep south who marry their cousins so much that their great grandson is an identical twin of the great great grandfather. Feel free to quote me. Here I can say that. Could I say that in Russia?

The United States, wasn't just built by whites. It was built by African Americans as well. And we're still building it. It's not perfect. That's why we have to keep building it. That's why we have to keep running for Congress. That's why I support people like Jamaal Bowman even though he's not running in my state. I contribute to his election because we need people like him, like AOC, like Rashida Tlaib, and many others; but especially the PROGRESSIVES. And yes I happily contributed to Bernie Sanders, someone who marched with us during the civil rights movement, and who has policies that would help my people. And you think I'm supposed to ignore all that, ignore all these minorities fighting to make things better, because you think, without any proof, that you can make us believe they are connected to George Sorros? GTFO.

No amount of conjecture, speculation, back seat driving, etc. is going to make me stop fighting for my civil rights, for equality, and for any programs and policies that will make life better in this country for my children. It's not about me. It's about the next generation and the next. And all I've seen from you on this site is retell story after story, lie after lie, trying to infiltrate the hearts and minds of my people with your pro-Trump propaganda, and desperately trying to stop us from voting for Democrats.

Let me say this again just in case it was missed. I didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for Jill Stein in the last election. Why did I do that? It was a protest vote against the DNC, not simply because Bernie didn't win the nomination but because they were actively pushing Hillary and ANYONE with a moderate corporate democrat agenda, over the progressive wing of the party. They did it again with Joe Biden, except without the overt cheating. They rallied support from the other candidates to defeat more progressive ideas. That's both Bernie and Warren. So no, I don't see eye to eye with the DNC. But I also knew that my state was going to for the Republican party. The DNC has to be made to understand that they cannot take our votes for granted. You have to earn our votes. At the same time, we're not stupid. We don't want 4 more years of Trump. He's a moron. He doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't understand the limitations of a president (never did) and why those limits are good. And he's proving how bad he is at the job all the time. I knew before he got elected that he would win and that he would be a bad president. I had no idea how much worse he would be than my expectations. So yes, even though I don't like Biden I will tolerate Biden because he is better than Trump. Although, I don't like voting for the lesser of two evils, with the exception of Barack Obama, this happens every election. Show me a sane black person that doesn't feel the same way.

So I'm not here for some political purpose like you are. I mostly respond to political posts because I hate "agents" and "infiltrators" trying to attack our vote by trying to turn us against each other, against our own businesses, against our own black schools and colleges, against our own teachers and historians, against our own politicians, congressional black congress, Dr. Claude Anderson, and the list goes on and on. Most people will simply ignore you and move on because they know an agent when they see one. But I will battle your ideas because I don't care who or what you are. If your ideas are wrong/idiotic/foolish/unrighteous I will let you know. So bring it. At the end of the day I'm going to show you that you're wasting your time here. Call for backup if you wish. But you're wasting your time. You can't win.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I