Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7332&start_row=1

5G and vaccine

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 5/5/2020 7:28:49 AM

Why are so many rastas against stuff like 5G when there is no evidence that it leads to cancer. And why do I hear so many Rastas saying "don't take no vaccine" I know it is totally unacceptable to test vaccines off in Africa, but what about finding a safe vaccine that everyone can use. How about when that time comes?

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/5/2020 4:50:42 PM

I see why you preface your name with ignorant..

No evidence of 5G and health risks/cancer?? You are not doing any research..

From Scientific American: We have no reason to believe 5G is safe “ The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently announced through a press release that the commission will soon reaffirm the radio frequency radiation (RFR) exposure limits that the FCC adopted in the late 1990s. These limits are based upon a behavioral change in rats exposed to microwave radiation and were designed to protect us from short-term heating risks due to RFR exposure.
Yet, since the FCC adopted these limits based largely on research from the 1980s, the preponderance of peer-reviewed research, more than 500 studies, have found harmful biologic or health effects from exposure to RFR at intensities too low to cause significant heating. Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:
“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

Here is a link to many many studies... 1,670 Peer-Reviewed Scientific Papers on Electromagnetic Fields and Biology or Health

Vaccines..

Look no further than the Tuskegee experiments where 100’s of black were secretly injected with syphilis from a vaccine for 40 years from1932-1972... This same institution and eugenic players are in charge of the medical and vaccine industries today.. Don’t believe that the system would do this? Watch it for yourself when video footage, published by Del Bigtree’s The Highwire, captures a series of statements—profoundly unsettling in their matter-of-factness—made by professionals who, in early December, attended the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) two-day Global Vaccine Safety Summit. The summit’s aims were to “take stock of the accomplishments” of WHO’s Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS) and work toward finalizing the agency’s Global Vaccine Safety Blueprint 2.0 strategy 2021-2030. Attendees included GACVS members (past and present), vaccine program managers, regulatory authorities, drug safety staff, “and representatives of UN agencies, academic institutions, umbrella organizations of pharmaceutical companies, technical partners, industry representatives and funding agencies.”
What did this crème de la crème of the vaccine establishment say during their two-day powwow? Among other discussion points, attendees admitted that:
1: Vaccines can be fatal.
2: The design of safety studies makes it difficult to spot problems.
3: Safety monitoring is inadequate.
4: Vaccine adjuvants increase risk.
Every single one of these revelations—startling mostly because of who was caught on camera saying it— referred to problems that Children’s Health Defense and other vaccine-risk-aware organizations and individuals have been reporting on for years.

Many Vaccines contain pure poison and aborted fetal cells. The adverse health of even HPV Vaccine are extreme, let alone the extensive vaccine schedule pumped into infants..

Do some research into Bill Gates developing a vaccine that has an injected ink that allows people to be scanned to see if they have the vaccine or not.... and then tell me everything is fine with all of this...

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 5/6/2020 6:25:43 AM

i read stuff like this before asking

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-5g-dangerous/

But yeah im sorry then

give thanks

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/6/2020 3:22:56 PM

A lot of people think they know what they're talking about when the truth is that conspiracy theories are a big industry and they can be very effective at using some information that is legitimate in order to make an argument/case that isn't. Do you know how many scientists use 4G cell phones?

People are talking about 5G like it's more powerful than what we already have. What they don't seem to understand is that 5G doesn't equate to a jump in the power or intensity of the signal strength utilized but rather a designation of the FIFTH GENERATION as opposed to FOURTH GENERATION.

5G changes are mainly about how companies can better utilize the radio frequency spectrum that's already being used. If it caused cancer then you're not going to avoid it by avoiding 5G. If that was the case you'd be getting sick from wifi. Most wifi operate on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.

But there's not focus on wifi for health related issues. Why is that? Because everyone uses wifi and has been using it for years and years; including conspiracy theorists. So in other words, because it isn't new, they can't terrify people with the same propaganda they can use against something that's "new".

Many conspiracy theories are conspiracies in themselves. Why would anyone want to make up a fake conspiracy theory? Easy. Because it drives traffic and that traffic is almost always monetized. Alex Jones is simply the best example. He sells products and he asks for money. Ever seen a close up of his watch? The guy is rich. He got rich off peddling conspiracy theories. But people don't question him because they would much rather disbelieve and distrust the government. And I'm not saying "oh you should trust the government". I'm simply saying Alex Jones is no more trustworthy than the government is because he too has an agenda. He too makes profit off the power he has gained through his media influence. That is the same power that people in government seek and often don't get as much as Alex Jones.

And if you understand Youtube and other platforms where people get paid to be influencers... where even children can get rich based on how many subscribers they have... then you can understand what power really is and how being in government isn't the only pathway to it.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/6/2020 8:36:05 PM

Mr. Head-in-the-sand-I-LOVE-whatever-corporate-CONTROLLED-media-says IPXninja simp

Who here cited, referenced, or link to anything “Alex Jones”?? No one.. but you feel the need to instantly label 1000’s of PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES as conspiracy theory and drop Alex Jones name out of nowhere to “discredit” while AT THE SAME TIME spewing complete falsehoods about 5G.. Man, you are a globalist shill who openly supports population control and anything big media/academia.. You’re not ignorant. You know exactly what you are doing.

Shame

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/7/2020 4:03:03 PM

You linked Alex Jones when u put up that video of the two batty doctors talkin bout the Norway/Sweeden numbers of covid cases, an how they're barely different. I dont know how those docs got their numbers, but...

Sweeden has over 24000 cases and over 3000 deaths

Norway has a 7000+ cases and 200+ deaths

Look it up and tell me those two docs either can't count or were payed to spew bullshit.
So much for herd immunity and the fallacy of social distancing.

Back to Alex Jones...your doctor vid is posted on a site called banned video, under the heading infowars special report, at the bottom of which is a link to go and buy some of Alex's magic snake oil:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea4994ea881fd00808e95ad

It's not hard to see through your blatant lies.

Now go call me names an lie some more....or just shut up an go away.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/7/2020 10:29:37 PM

LOL!!

I said who linked him “here” as in this thread dumbass. Which is nowhere. And I also linked the YouTube original video that has been removed and censored (because it destroys the COVID 1984 hoax) and then linked banned.video because it shows the whole video.. are you really this dumb? Probably yes.

Linking a website on a different thread isn’t citing it here on this one, and showing a video that has been censored on YouTube, on a site that plays the whole thing is just common sense, regardless of the site.. and Alex Jones -to guppies like you- instantly means discredit and conspiracy.. fucking troglodytes.

This is the only card you have. Suck on the Johnson of the system and divert any conversation, even ones completely UNRELATED TO THIS THREAD, in an attempt to discredit vs facing the fact that you are wrong about which all you speak of.

Radiation = bad (whether 5G, 4G, Nuclear, etc) again, check the 1,600 peer reviewed studies **NOT LINK TO VOLDEMORT I mean Alex Jones** lol

Vaccines = globalist eugenics program to sterilize and kill. Look up the inserts and ingredients of vaccines. THEY ARE NOT ITAL AT ALL!! And either is 5G screen life.

How do “Rasta” come in here defending the system at all costs when I burn it down? Y’all are posers

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 5/8/2020 4:32:32 AM

Colloidal silver and hydrogen peroxide [H2O2] are cheap as chips and effective at dealing with viruses when the bodies natural defences are too weak, either by advanced age and or lifestyle.

The rest homes of the elderly are not conducive to good immunity, many there only can live because of meds. Take away the meds and many will die due to poor immunity.

Ha! new word!
Immunity = I'm unity
I an I = Immunity

If Babylon trully are serious about saving lives, many herbs and simple substances are available cheap as.

No media talking about ital way, keeping good immunity by avoiding junk food, hot caffeinated beverages mixed with titty juice all the time and other animal products.

All the latest modern plagues from animal products!

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/8/2020 8:57:48 AM

Finally! You are a breath of fresh air!

Standing for ITAL and holistic medicine verses these weirdos backing up Babylon and Babylon lying media at every turn.. Honestly, what Ras defends 5G screen life radiation and the poison injections of the **soon to be MANDATED** vaccine industry?? Baffling.. At least Ignorant/wise Rasta youth was making an inquiry and could accept the truth when presented with it.. these other two have a long history of standing for Babylon media in the face of facts..

Well thank you for your approach of natural medicine and a JAH look on what the system is doing!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/8/2020 9:40:55 AM

I know it was the other thread...

Do you think anyone here is too blind to see that all your threads are just part of the same mess. Are you trying to tell me that your "5G and vaccine" posts are unrelated to your "pandemic" posts?

When you sit there alone in your shit hole bunker, in the middle of Kansas, or whatever mid west country state you inhabit; do you really think that you say something different from post to post?

No....all your posts are just an abyss of the same drivel.

You think discrediting you means people support the system.

No....when someone so caught up in self deception tries to spread shit, it deserves to be called out. You don't think it's true, right? but even your own family thinks you're nuts, and you still don't make them the priority, you spend your time utilizing the same system that's about to shower us all with the 5G network, demonizing it and feeding off it at the same time....wasting your time and effort, and ignoring your own family.

also,

Did anyone here say that vaccines are healthy? I missed it if they did. But, realistically, we live in an evolving world...cost vs benefit must always be weighed out. There are some vaccines that are no brainers....tetanus, polio, and hepatitis to name a few. You can say they're poison, but you get any of those diseases you're gonna be wishing you'd been vaccinated. I certainly don't want a covid vaccine that was rapidly pushed through, but if you ask anyone who's lost someone they care about, they're gonna want it.

Your views are very indicative of the amount world travel you've experienced. You sit in Kansas and pretend to know, cuz you read it on the internet....a foolish thing.

May favorite part:

"Dumbass, Troglydytes, Guppies, Posers, and Rasta"....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I