Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7318&start_row=1

WHO IS HAILE SELASSIE ?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/31/2020 5:24:41 AM

Many individuals cannot identify the Divinity of Emperor Haile Selassie 1st outside of the biblical scriptures.

The Honourable Priest Isaac uses the Ancient Kemetic (Egyptian) script to outline the connection between Emperor Haile Selassie 1st and Ausar (Osiris).

The Honourable Priest begins with a brief outline of Ethiopia and it's relation to the origin of civilization, as well as it's link to Biblical history.

The Documentary then gives a timeline of Haile Selassie I and begins the connection with Ancient Egypt. Fulljoy.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/31/2020 5:27:21 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/31/2020 5:32:56 AM

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 8/17/2021 9:00:53 AM

Do you know?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/19/2021 8:05:47 PM

Need to go online with the lapptopp fi dese tingz

iPhone 12 can’t handle it.:: or it is I who am well tired, need to rest up now, Sun Rise (at 04:18 AM) is only 2h 22 minutes away

Betta guh rest up fast now iya… I am planning toward this forum more from time to time.. been absent for plenty years already..

Ark I dun gone, large up for still providing the URL and servers, big up Hon

Rastagoddess still deh bout ?
Di NordMan from the Nord Man land?
Matthew?
GARVEYS A-FREE-KA
Jahcub still deh about I have seen

Blessed Love to all One’s and One’s the mention one’s and unmentioned (can’t start alla dem fellows who try claim my screenname by mek supm similar to I and I name here.. Hol a Joy

Like DURU justed to Seal His messages
BLESSED TO ALL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2021 10:37:31 PM

Black Christ in Flesh, bless up brethren more powers. Its been some years but i man also start move toward this forum again a little more often. We de ya still. Always ah follow the name of His Majesty

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I