Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=21

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2020 2:20:23 AM

Covid19 - Some knowns and unknowns

It's a fact there is some kind of new pathogen being spread with the potential of causing serious respiratory failure. We are told this is COVID19 caused by the new coronavirus named SARS-COV-19

We know there is a test with unknown sensitivity and unknown specificity. Only two small studies have been conducted on this as far as I know showing 30-60% sensitivities. Meaning if you test positive there's still 40% chance you Don't have it. And if you test negative there's the same chance you DO have it. I know of three locally that died clearly from this new respiratory illness (COVID) but tested negative. The test is Far from foolproof or accurate.

We also know some big financial players have taken some serious losses, whole economies have. And yet there are others who have shorted the market and made some MASSIVE financial gains on the stock market. Obscene amounts. What we don't know is if these people had any causative role in the spread of the disease as a premeditated way of cashing in

We know that so far this thing has affected colder countries more than equatorial countries. We also know that if this reaches Africa like it has Europe then the effect will be devastating like we have NEVER seen. Remember the entire DRC Congo has 3 respirators. A respirator being your only chance of survival once the diseases progresses to advanced cases.

We still don't know where it came from. There may be a theory or hypothesis but no evidence to prove the origin is with bats. Bat's? Lab leak? Chemical warfare? God? Who knows the origin, or the final trajectory.

Stay Bless

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/21/2020 10:29:28 AM

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

GA: Well what do we know already based on the literature and epidemiology?

Brotha, I understand your natural reaction is to compare this to previous virus strains we've already faced. That's a natural reaction. No, it isn't the first corona/covid virus. Viruses can also mutate. So even though this virus has some similarities to the flu it is NOT THE FLU. People are making quick assumptions based on their beliefs. I am a man of science. Bun all beliefs when it comes to contradicting facts and scientific realities. Sorry. That's how I feel.

There is a reason why different ecosystems exist on this planet and animals from one cannot always cross over into another. Our bodies are full of microbial life forms that can outnumber your native cells in population. There are conditions for life to grow and those conditions change with the different forms in which life takes. There's a reason we don't eat raw chicken, turkey, etc. We have cases of ecoli constantly infecting food and hitting chains like Chipotle (which I like so I'm not trying to bash them). Lettuce is constantly being recalled. These are realities, not government conspiracies. Just because the reaction to naturally occurring things warrants governments to get involved in order to protect people doesn't mean that it was a government plot from the beginning. Governments are losing money as a result of this and that is against their interests. The idea that a conspiracy is going to wittingly damage the stock market... I digress. I just feel like people are being too quick to assume and not thinking it through.

The reason we have any kind of government in the first place is primarily for our protection. And in the past this has resulted in people getting drafted against their will into wars. Now people volunteer. But now we act like there is never any reason for anything on a national level to happen and that isn't the case. This simply means we have grown spoiled and are taking life on Earth for granted; as if nothing on this earth is able to kill us. And that is an ideology we cannot afford.

As far as the reported number of cases and deaths...

You are right. Governments DO, in fact, hide things from the population. There is often good reasons for this because whenever there are millions of people involved you are going to have different groups within that represent different faiths, factions, ideologies, politics, levels of education and ignorance. So no, you cannot trust everyone with all information. Trump can't even be trusted with all information because you never know what he's going to tell the Russians. When you cannot predict how every single percentage of the population will react you have no choice but to limit information. This is wise and prudent. I guarantee H.I.M did the same thing because it was responsible. So with that said, any real government conspiracy or simply... "organized effort to hide/withhold the truth" in this case, would be to UNDERESTIMATE the virus and limit the numbers of reported cases and deaths.

Why?

It's very simple. Trump was warned about the threat from a pandemic. Bill Gates did a TED Talk about a similar threat and he was right. If people actually listened to it rather than assuming Bill Gates wants to kill people, they'd know that he understood that the US wasn't ready for a global pandemic. He was right. Because he made it happen? No. And it would be stupid to be involved and do a TED talk about it in advance. I watch random TED talks occasionally just to increase my knowledge and lessen my own ignorance. It's not a forum for announcing Austin Powers level criminal mastermind plans. Obama's team also ran Trump's incoming administration through a pandemic scenario. The problem is that many of those people that were trained were fired or quit. Trump's team is not capable of pulling off a conspiracy because they get caught doing literally EVERYTHING. It's not for lack of trying because they are deeply corrupt. They're just not good at it.

So the fact that FOX News led the way in downplaying it at an early stage... when the reality that smart people and doctors understand, is that it's all about the rate of infection. It doesn't matter if it starts out as 5 cases. If everyone those 5 people come into contact, catch it (which does NOT happen with the flu) then suddenly it can be 25 if each of those people only come into contact with 5 people. If those 25 come into contact with 5 people then it's 125. And you keep going. This is why, a month ago, I said it was about the transmission. The Flu killed 30,000 last year? We're currently at 42,518 deaths and this is only the 4th month of the year. When do you think they started counting death? Do you think everyone who has died from covid-19 has been tested? No. They only count them if they test positive and why would they waste so many tests on the dead when they don't have the capacity to test the living in order to protect more lives?

So NO.... there are many more deaths from covid-19 than what is being reported. Trump will never report all suspected covid-related deaths and sorry but Candice Owens is a smart sounding moron being used to sell the republican agenda. If you die from complications because of pre-existing conditions, republicans don't want to count that as corona because every corona death makes Trump and republicans look bad/weak because he has not done enough to protect the nation. He's clearly in over his head. In reality, it was known from the beginning that people with pre-existing conditions were more at risk of DYING from corona. That doesn't mean their pre-existing condition killed them. It means corona killed them. This disease is running rampant through nursing homes, and is killing a lot of people. Why? Because a lot of people are following cues from FOX and the government and not taking it seriously.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/21/2020 10:29:42 AM

Remember AIDS? HIV stands for HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS. It compromises your immune system so that the common cold can kill you. But if they said, it doesn't count because you had the cold... then there would be NO mortality numbers associated with HIV because it doesn't kill you directly. Of course Candice is not a doctor. She's a mouth piece used because she's black. Just like they wanted Omarosa to use her black face to say what they wanted her to say when in reality she knew Trump was a racist. And she was an opportunist. So in biology something doesn't have to kill you directly. But people are trying to twist facts in order to support whatever narrative they want. And when it comes to a pandemic this is DANGEROUS and puts people's lives at risk! So many people protesting to reopen their local governments, gathering in large numbers. They don't know which of them is infected. They're assuming, largely based on dumb conspiracy theories that it's safe. And these are exactly the idiots that help spread covid-19 in the first place.

Yes, the CDC had advanced knowledge. That's the organization that would be the first point of contact to let America know there is a potential threat. Then it is their job to warn the president! But the president has to LEAD and give the CDC the authority to do more than what it is normally authorized or capable of doing. The CDC has a budget and does not have unlimited funds or authority. No one branch of government has. It was set up that way on purpose.

Do you know who I listen to more than the government? My sister is a doctor. They were testing people for the regular flu in an effort to better guess if the person had corona or not. They weren't prepared because instead of leading, Trump passed the buck to the states and to hospitals as if hospitals are equipped to handle double, triple, quadruple the amount of cases. But... as I said from the very beginning, Trump is mentally incapable of seeing all the consequences of his decisions. He is the worst person for this job so everything he does intentionally is a direct reaction to what he sees happening. He got reports and memos last year but didn't do anything. That's not government conspiracy. That's incompetence.

Have I personally made money in the stock market as a result of Covid-19? Full disclosure. Yep, sure did. About $4000. Most of that was on the same stock that I made over $5000 on in January. But that's because ANYONE with the resources to take advantage of the situation is going to find a way to do so. That doesn't make it a conspiracy. A lot of people lost millions of dollars and their only hope was to hold on to those shares, hoping for a recovery. But if those companies go out of business or go into chapter 11 they could lose their money. But rich and powerful people can't dump stock without getting caught. And those who saw the prior warnings were caught doing so. Stock trades are all recorded for years so there's no way a conspiracy could devastate the stock market without getting caught from the paper trail. Furthermore, the idea that any conspiracy wants to declare martial law and stop you from working is preposterous. Especially the theories that involve mass detentions. The rich and powerful make money when everyone is working. They lose money when the system (which fuels their wealth and power) grinds to a halt. They don't want that. They don't want to feed millions of people who aren't working and can't pay for food. They don't want to use their money for your benefit.

I've heard a lot of disgusting rumors and false misinformation about Covid-19, including the idiotic claim that it's caused by 5G which made some idiots set 5G cell towers on fire. Do not believe this nonsense. Practice social distancing, as much as you can, even somewhat after they say it's safe. If you don't believe me or trust me, that's fair. I'm simply asking you to err on the side of caution because I care about this site and this community. And even the very few people that try to get on my nerves, I still have love for you. So be safe. Don't be sorry. The faster we stop the spread, the faster that virus experts can begin to trace active carriers and eventually contain this virus. But until "contact tracing" can be effective, DO NOT THINK that it's safe. It's not. This is not about who is right or wrong. I don't care about that. This is about the lives of our loved ones.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 4/21/2020 11:42:24 AM

There is a perverse incentive for those on the left to drag out these lockdowns for as long as possible, because the worse the economy does the harder it is going to be for Trump to win in November.

So whether they are doing it consciously or unconsciously, there is a desire on the left to squeeze as much drama out of this pandemic as they possibly can and to blame Trump for everything that has gone wrong. When Trump decided that this pandemic was serious enough that travel with China should be shut down, they immediately slammed him for being “racist” and they insisted that he was overreacting.
And when Trump started touting hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment, they immediately started coming up with all sorts of reasons why people should not be taking it.

Whatever Trump does or says, the left instinctively has a negative reaction to it.
In recent days, Trump has encouraged states all over the country to start reopening their economies, and anti-lockdown protests all over America have become very pro-Trump in nature. Meanwhile, those on the left have been loudly denouncing the anti-lockdown protests, they have been arguing that it would be “dangerous” to end the lockdowns too soon and that the anti-lockdown protests are racist for being “overtly white” and pro Trump.. Top Democrats on both coasts are telling us that the lockdowns in their states could last for several more months at least. So how long do these “leading thinkers” believe that we should extend the lockdowns for? Well, their report suggests that we will need to be cranking out 20 million tests a day before it will be safe to reopen the entire country.. That won’t happen anytime soon, if ever.. They want to force a vaccine (Bill Gates) with a tracking insert and implement “immunization passports” to allow travel..

The title of this thread should be The PLANdemic

Yes, this pandemic has been a great tragedy, but it isn’t the end of the world. Life will go on, and as long as our hospitals are not being overwhelmed, we need to let people get back to work. But most Democratic governors are not willing to even consider such a move yet, because ending the lockdowns now would be seen as an admission that Trump and the anti-lockdown protesters were right. Plus, many of them realize that ending the lockdowns “too quickly” could give Trump a boost in November. So even though some conservative states such as Georgia are moving very quickly to lift their “shelter-in-place” orders, many liberal states are going to drag their lockdowns out for as long as they think they can.

All of this is extremely unfortunate, because our approach to this pandemic should have nothing to do with political considerations. But these days virtually everything in America has taken on a political tone, and that is only going to intensify the closer we get to election day.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/21/2020 12:17:38 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8239557/Ohio-man-60-blasted-COVID-19-lockdown-political-ploy-dies-contracting-coronavirus.html

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 4/21/2020 2:17:15 PM

From a far left site you love!

The Associated Press

A flood of new research suggests that far more people have had the coronavirus without any symptoms, fueling hope that it will turn out to be much less lethal than originally feared.

The head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says 25 percent of infected people might not have symptoms.

The PLANdemic

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 4/21/2020 5:12:18 PM

A new study from the Los Angeles County Public Health suggests that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults have already had COVID19.

With just over 1,072 alleged confirmed deaths, this suggests that the actual morbidity rate for COVID19 is somewhere between 0.0048% and 0.0024%, far less deadly than projected.

During the April 20th Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing at the White House, there was a hot mic moment. Fox News’ John Roberts can be seen and heard discussing this new study openly with other members of the press. Shocked upon hearing these new coronavirus statistics, one voice can clearly be heard asking “so it was a hoax?”

The PLANdemic

Messenger: DoN RaStA Sent: 4/22/2020 2:02:32 PM

I think this whole “virus” is just a babylon scheme trying to lower population of black and other minorities and it could just be 5g but it is babylonian in origin for sure

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 4/22/2020 3:19:20 PM

While I would completely agree with you, it’s not about race. It’s about complete control and pushing the Mark of the Beast Vaccine Bio Tracker... and yes, depopulation, but not targeting any one race or ‘minorities’, but of all people.

5G is an interesting topic within this PLANdemic as that form of microwave radiation has been extensively proven to harm and even rearrange cellular and DNA within the body. How this COVID-19 works within the body while being bombarded with 5G is probably unknown at this time and definitely needs more research but it’s not good.

Everyone, not just black and brown people, is being targeted from babylons beast system.

Meanwhile, LA county testing has proven that the death rate of COVID-19 is 0.16574999. As testing increases, we discover the virus is less harmful than the common flu. This media hyped hysteria is unwarranted and completely draconian in nature. The same people saying we need depopulation (Bill Gates & friends) are the ones trying to mandate compulsory vaccination to save everyone?? LOL! Imagine that! It’s a HOAX!!

WHO, Wuhan lab, Bill Gates and others have had their emails hacked as of yesterday, be on the lookout for bombshell info coming out about this PLANdemic

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 4/23/2020 11:30:22 AM

Bill Gates has found a covert way to embed the record of a vaccination directly in a patient’s skin rather than documenting it electronically or on paper. Democrats are all about freedom of expression and choice, except when it comes to your own body and medical choices, save the child sacrifice abortion clinics of course, then a woman has ALL the choice over “her body”... But with harmful vaccines, “every child must be vaccinated” and now during this COVID-19 hoax PLANNEDemic, EVERYONE must be vaccinated and tracked via an ink accompanying the vaccine that can be scanned. = Mark of the Beast.

DONT GET THE VACCINE!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I