Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=191

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 3:37:07 PM

See Pence telling you to wear a mask.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2020 7:25:26 PM

They can all get it.

Virus is real, not nearly as deadly as predicted and pushed but real none the less; it is the response that is the hoax.

Here is Bill Gates with propagandist Stephen Colbert saying “The final solution, which is a year to two years off, is the vaccines” time stamp 2:30

Notice the trendy glasses, the smile, the pink sweater, the submissive body posture, the air of “oh we’re just jokin and smokin”.. The entire presentation meant to be the least offensive and submissive as possible.. Just like Senator Palpatine: “I’m too weak, don’t kill me, please!”

Bill Gates is too trendy, too beta, to be evil..... “Don’t retaliate, we’re just laying out our “final solution” with deadly mark of the beast microchip and contact tracing vaccines... That’s all... We’re too trendy! Don’t see us, please!”

I’m surprised you can’t see through this IPX, you being a Jedi and all!!

LOL

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2020 7:49:49 PM

BUSTED: NIH Owns Financial Stake In Gates-Funded Coronavirus Vaccine

National Institutes of Health has a financial stake in the Moderna Coronavirus vaccine.

“We do have some particular stake in the intellectual property” for the Moderna vaccine stated Francis Collins, the director of NIH, in a revelatory recent Economic Club panel discussion. “One of the vaccines– the one that’s furthest along– what started, actually, at the federal government in our own Vaccine Research Center at NIH– then worked with a biotechnology company called Moderna to get to where we are now, with very impressive Phase I results and getting ready to go into a large-scale trial as early as July. That one, of course, we do have some particular stake in the intellectual property. Others, though, come from companies who’ve invested their efforts into getting them to the point where they might now be ready for a trial,” Collins stated.

Newly published documents from Public Citizen have massive implications. Public Citizen states: “The U.S. government may jointly own a potential coronavirus vaccine. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has played a critical role in coronavirus research for years. Building off this work, federal scientists have helped design and test mRNA-1273—a vaccine candidate developed in partnership with Moderna.[2] The federal government has filed multiple patents covering mRNA-1273. In this report, we describe two patent applications that list federal scientists as co-inventors.[3] If the government successfully pursued its patent filings, the resulting patents would likely confer significant rights. We also review recently disclosed contracts between NIH and Moderna. The agreements suggest that NIH has not transferred its rights, but instead maintains a joint stake.”

Journalist Patrick Howley exposes the Coronavirus “Contact Tracing” program in the first-ever episode of NATIONAL FILE TV. Dr. Anthony Fauci funded the Coronavirus bat research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, believed to be the source of the outbreak, then the Political Class tried to suppress treatment as Fauci’s friend and associate Bill Gates prepared mass vaccinations and the economy got battered. And the whole episode was written out, planned, in advance.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/30/2020 10:58:25 AM

Hemphill,

I will reason more with the I soon. It has been good reasoning with you, I got more to say on that also.

I gotta get on with the daily works now

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2020 1:04:07 PM

LOL

I did mention the fact that I don't particularly like Bill Gates due to how he got his money. I'm pretty sure I said that already. That being said, people change. Gates was still pretty young when he made the moves that I strongly disagree with. And he was playing within the rules of capitalism.

But Gates has become a true philanthropist in his later years. These guys are getting old and they want to have changed the world in ways other than how much money they made from people. And they're allowed to do that.

It is the dream of Conservative Republican philosophy that a republican should be able to keep all the money they can instead of paying taxes so that they can support the poor and address the needs of society in a the way that they themselves choose.

Many rich people have "Foundations" to this end. The demonization of the Gates foundation is only thanks to conspiracy theories against vaccinations. If you think vaccinations are good then you would think the Gates Foundation was trying to SAVE LIVES. If you are against vaccines then you think the Gates Foundation is trying to TAKE LIVES. Do you see? If you are wrong about the vaccinations then you are wrong about the Foundation. But people who are against vaccinations often do not learn the history of them. And they imagine a sinister plot, forgetting how many people were dying from disease in past history.

Diseases are like software programs. When they infect your computer sometimes the only way to cure it is to completely clean the hard drive and reinstall the operating system. You simply cannot do that with a human. We humans have our own immune system that can function like an antivirus software program. An anti-virus software program can't remove viruses without a "Definition". The definition is how it knows whether something is a virus or not. It doesn't magically remove viruses. The same is true of the human immune system. It has to identify a virus. A vaccine is simply the "Definition" of the virus. It is your own body that provides the immunity to the virus once the vaccine teaches it about the virus. Without that "Definition" if you suddenly come in contact with a large dose of the virus it can overwhelm your system before your body can figure out how to handle it.

Because it is NATURAL for different viruses to evolve differently in different parts of the world, this is why whites were infecting native americans with the diseases they had brought with them. Even if whites had developed immunity it was so new to the native Americans that many of them died. So when you don't vaccinate you risk possibly killing someone who doesn't have that immunity. And that could be your own children.

The idea that Gates would even care about the population size enough to purposefully murder humans is ridiculous. It will never affect him or his children. And populations will naturally decrease with the lack of available resources. Lower populations simply raise the quality of life if resources are fairly distributed because there's more to go around. But anyone who is hoarding resources shouldn't even be thinking about population because that wouldn't be a factor if it weren't for rich people hording 98% of the money. Therefore it is illogical to assume Bill Gates is the monster you might think he is.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2020 3:32:39 PM

HUGE COVID CASE-COUNTING DECEPTION AT THE CDC: Agency mixes flu and other disease diagnoses into coronavirus category

Huge COVID Case-counting Deception at the CDC

For this piece, we have to enter the official world (of the insane)—where everyone is quite sure a new coronavirus was discovered in China and the worthless diagnostic tests mean something and the case numbers are real and meaningful. Once we execute all those absurd maneuvers, we land square in the middle of yet another scandal—this time at our favorite US agency for scandals, the CDC.
The Atlantic, May 21, has the story, headlined, “How could the CDC make that mistake?”

I’ll give you the key quotes, and then comment on the stark inference The Atlantic somehow failed to grasp.

Federal Order Coincides With Massive Spike In News Cases Triggering National Panic. Collin County is north east Dallas and encompasses Plano, McKinney and Frisco. Check your county to see of they are counting probable cases as cases.
“We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus…The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral [PCR] and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.” “Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.”
“’You’ve got to be kidding me,’ Ashish Jha, the K. T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard and the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told us when we described what the CDC was doing. ‘How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess’.” “The CDC stopped publishing anything resembling a complete database of daily [COVID] test results on February 29. When it resumed publishing test data last week [the middle of May]…”

First of all, the CDC’s basic mission is publishing disease statistics on an ongoing basis. Reporting partial data flies in the face of what they’re supposed to be all about.
But the big deal, of course, is combining results from two different tests—the PCR and the antibody—and placing them in one lump. I’ve read the Atlantic article forwards, backwards, and sideways, and it appears the experts believe only PCR viral tests should be used to count the number of COVID cases.

So here is a takeaway I find nowhere in the Atlantic article: COMBINING THE TWO TESTS WILL VASTLY INFLATE THE NUMBER OF CASES.

I’m not talking about categories like “rate of infection” or “percentage.” I’m talking about plain numbers of cases. Some PCR tests will indicate COVID and some antibody tests will indicate COVID, and adding them together will pump up the number of cases. You know, that big number they flash on TV screens a hundred times a day.
“Coronavirus cases jumped up again yesterday, and the grand total in the US is now…” THAT number. The number media and government and related con artists deploy to scare the people and justify lockdowns and use to stop reopening the economy.
The brass band circus with flying acrobats and elephant and clown number.
Therefore, I’m not characterizing what the CDC is doing as a mistake. They’ve managed to create the illusion that absolute case numbers are higher than they should be.

Somehow, these “mistakes” always seem to result in worse news, not better news. The “errors” are always on the high side rather than the low side. Case in point: the computer prediction of COVID deaths in the UK and US made by that abject failure, Neil Ferguson, whose track record, going back to 2001, has been one horrendous lunatic exaggeration after another. His 2020 projections of 500,000 COVID deaths in the UK and two million in the US were directly used to justify lockdowns in many countries.

The CDC, back in 2009, stopped reporting the number of Swine Flu cases in the US—while still claiming that number was in the tens of thousands. I’ve written in great detail about the scandal, which was exposed by then-CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson. The CDC stopped counting cases, because the overwhelming percentage of tissue samples from patients was coming back from labs with no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu. And yet, in a later retrospective “analysis,” the CDC claimed that, at the height of the “epidemic,” there were 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US.
Going all the way back to 2003 and SARS, the CDC and other public health agencies around the world hyped the dangers to the sky; the final official death count, globally, when the dust cleared? 800. There is a tradition of lying on the high side, blowing up figures in order to create the illusion of destruction. CDC? Mistake? The agency is certainly incompetent. But that’s just the beginning of the story.

The only time they say there is no danger is when they’re lying about the effects of vaccines.

My headline for the Atlantic article would read: SO HOW MANY COVID CASES SHOULD WE SUBTRACT TO GET THE ACTUAL NUMBER?
And the first paragraph would go this way: “Just when governors are trying to reopen their economies, a gigantic case-counting deception at the CDC is taking the wind out of their sails. The millions of Americans suffering financial devastation could be pushed back into a hole. Who is screaming to high heaven about THAT on the nightly news? No one. Why not?”

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/05/cdc-and-states-are-misreporting-covid-19-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas/611935/

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2020 12:05:29 AM

There were an estimated 24,000-62,000 flu deaths last year.

So even if, for some reason, you want to believe an entire year's worth of flu cases was counted as covid, how many deaths does that leave you with and we are only half way through the year?

I get it. You're trying to cover for your orange messiah because he is the hope of all nazis and racists in general. But he has to own the results of this virus because other countries handled it much better.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/1/2020 1:15:19 AM

Now They Are Trying To Tell Us That COVID-19 Is “10 Times More Infectious” Than It Was At The Beginning Of The Pandemic

Yes, really...

If the elite really do intend to use COVID-19 to fundamentally transform our society, they are going to need to continue to find ways to make it sound a lot more scary than it really is. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been endlessly barraged with news stories that boldly declare that “the second wave” is here, and now we are being told that this coronavirus is “10 times more infectious” than it was when it first started spreading in China. And we are also being told that COVID-19 “causes infected human cells to sprout tentacles loaded with viral venom to help it spread around the body”. All of that definitely sounds quite frightening, and over the past couple of weeks a lot of people have really been freaking out as the number of confirmed cases has surged.

But it has become clear that this virus is not going to kill more than 50 million people like the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918 to 1920 did.

So far, the death toll from this virus has surpassed half a million, and more will keep dying every day. However, we need to keep in mind that millions of people die from various diseases every single year. According to the WHO, the flu kills between 290,000 and 650,000 people each year, but we don’t shut down everything because of that.

Hoax and a power grab. These lockdowns will not lift anytime soon.

Not until “we are all vaccinated” by Bill Gates witch contact tracing tech injected with the evil concoction. And if you don’t have proof of having the vaccine, you won’t be able to go in stores, be outside, buy, sell, drive, etc.. They are making the biggest push ever, it’s now or never for them and they know it. A full send from the demonic NWO puppet masters.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/1/2020 1:37:18 AM

CDC INFLATING COVID INFECTION RATES AT LEAST 16 TIMES

Federal order counts probable cases as confirmed

Plannedemic Bombshell! CDC Inflating COVID Infection Rates At Least 16 Times

During a May 18, 2020 meeting between the Collin County, Texas Commissioners Court, officials detailed a new method for counting COVID-19 cases.

The State of Texas and others are being directed by the CDC to inflate infection numbers.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the smoking gun when it comes to the coronavirus hoax.

At the Collin County meeting, Aisha Souri of the county’s epidemiology department explained how the state’s revised definition for COVID-19 probable cases allows for those labeled as “probable” carriers to be counted as “confirmed cases.”

CDC/NIH document showing the New Case Definition for COVID-19 patients.
“So, for a confirmed case it stays the same, you still just need PCR [lab results]. But, now they’ve added a probable case definition. So, that still gets counted towards the case count. It’s different, it’s not ‘confirmed,’ it’s ‘probable,’ but it’s still a case,” she said.

Souri continued, “Meaning, if you use another testing method, not PCR, and if you have close contact with a confirmed or probable case – and if you did that lab work that was not a PCR you could be considered a case with or without symptoms.”

CDC/NIH document showing the new Probable Case Definition for COVID-19.
In another segment of the video, the epidemiologist went over a diagram showing how one “confirmed” COVID case who had contact with sixteen individuals would be counted as a total of 17 COVID cases by the CDC under the new “probable case definition.”

CDC/NIH document shows new definition for “Probable Case Definition” for COVID-19.
Next, Collin County Judge Chris Hill said the state of Texas “elected to adopt this new probable definition.”

He went on to describe how people with minor symptoms will now be counted as actual COVID cases, saying, “If you have a subjective fever and you have a headache, and you live in Collin County, you now meet the qualifications to be a probable COVID patient. It is remarkable how low the standard is now.”

“If you have one of the major symptoms, you have a cough or you have shortness of breathe, and you live in Collin County, then you can satisfy the definition for a probable COVID case,” he noted. “But I’m very concerned that we absolutely could see the numbers jump very rapidly in a way that is actually not indicative of what we’re seeing here in the community in the Public Health Department.”

The definition for COVID deaths was also updated, as Sauri told the Collin County Commissioners Court, “previously, prior to this definition, it was only if you had a positive PCR result that you would be counted as someone who died related to COVID-19. But now, lab testing is no longer required to be counted towards that.”

Meanwhile, coinciding with this artificial inflation of COVID-19 cases, mainstream media is hyping up the “second wave” of coronavirus, even claiming it will be “10 times more infectious” than the first round.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/1/2020 2:27:36 AM

“These lockdowns will not lift anytime soon. Not until “we are all vaccinated” by Bill Gates witch contact tracing tech injected with the evil concoction. And if you don’t have proof of having the vaccine, you won’t be able to go in stores, be outside, buy, sell, drive, etc..”

Don’t believe me??

Start-ups race to develop Covid-19 immunity passports

European tech groups aim to deploy digital ID systems to certify those deemed safe to return to normal life

As the search for a vaccine for coronavirus continues, start-ups are racing to build digital ID systems to assign health statuses to individuals and identify those safe to reintegrate into normal life.

So-called immunity passports work by linking a person’s identity to their coronavirus test results. Those deemed immune or clear of the virus can prove their status to authorities and employers by showing a code typically generated by an app. This is linked to some form of biometric identification such as a photograph or fingerprint.

covipass.com

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I