Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=171

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/26/2020 7:58:37 PM

Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) “considers any atmosphere with an oxygen level below 19.5 percent to be oxygen-deficient and immediately dangerous to life or health.”

“We’re gonna bring in our first student because, of course, the public health experts are recommending we have our students wear masks,” Vitale said before placing the oxygen reader into the student’s face mask.

The device immediately began beeping and upon reading the data, Vitale showed the camera an oxygen level of 17.0, which is well below the OSHA standard.

Student number two wore an N95 mask and, once again, the oxygen-reading device started to beep almost immediately and showed a peak oxygen drop of 18.1.

A third student, wearing a standard surgical mask, inserted the device and it beeped immediately with a 17.6 oxygen level reading.

For those who are interested in the equipment used, Vitale told viewers the device is a GX-2009 Portable Multi-Gas Detector by RKI instruments.

Another individual uploaded a similar video showing reduced oxygen levels when wearing a face mask, but it is being censored.

Big tech and corporate media is working overtime to shut down and censor anyone opposing the COVID tyranny, while at the same time praising the anti police protests and CHAZ/CHOP communist “autonomous zone” in Seattle.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/27/2020 2:45:07 AM

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/27/2020 3:29:33 AM

@Hemphill, you said, "If you think you’re a victim, then you’re a victim. You are giving the system that power."

Does the system want that power? Are you saying that the system is designed to make black people think like they are victims? How might the system try and make think they are victims? Would the system victimize black people to make them think they are victims?

I do think that "victim mentality" is a form of mental slavery. It can trap a person, keep them downpressed and held back. InI should reason deeper on that sometime.

InI must emancipate Iselves from all forms mental slavery.

InI must also stand for truth and reality. Denying the truth and reality will not help anyone. No, denial will only make matters worse, and it is used as a form of divide and conquer by the system.

The truth is white privilege exists and the black experience is the black experience. If you are not black, you will not experience the black experience. How could you if you are not black?

Black man doesn't know what its like to be a white man. And white man doesn't know what it's like to be a black man.

InI all have our journey along life's road. Who's path looks the same? InI start off in different places, amongst different faces. And along life's road, InI all have our different obstacles. Some obstacles are deadly.

What may not be an obstacle for you, maybe be a deadly obstacle for someone else.

The system was designed to downpress black people. It gave white people privilege over black people. It made black people slaves and criminals. And if your a "criminal" in prison, then you are a slave today. 13th amendment

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/27/2020 3:56:27 AM

So when a black person sights those deadly obstacles along their journey, that doesn't mean that they are giving the system any power. Someone who is trully being victimized can and should say something about it.

I don't think any bredren or sistren here have that victim mentality where they do nothing with themselves because they think they are only victims and can't do anything. No, I think that the bredren and sistren on this forum are doing JAH works or are otherwise successful in life.

They don't let the system get or keep them down; even though the system downpresses them.

JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2020 2:25:55 PM

Jahcub I. I disagree. The puppet masters of the system know that the easiest and most effective way to divide people and stagnate a nation is to implement an identity politics narrative. It’s pushed in universities all they way down to elementary schools. Allowing it to enter your mind and dictate how you view the world, and raise your children, gives the system immense control for social engineering.

This is my view on “white privilege”

'White privilege', 'male privilege'.. Its all BS.. This is a victim mentality rhetoric pushed by the liberal/leftists identity politics social dominance.. This identity 'privilege' rhetoric is in lock-step with LGBTQP devil foolishness. They dont want people being self determined and proactive as Haile Selassie teaches.. Everyone must work. "We have said that wealth has to be gained through hard work. We have said those who don't work starve. And now We add that the capacity to earn depends on the individual: Each individual is responsible for his misfortunes, his fate." They dont want people coming together, working together, regardless of race or class or gender; They want people stagnant just pointing their finger saying "its rigged, you owe me something" all the while causing more and more racial division and resentment.. You judge a tree by its fruit and the victim mentality 'white/male privilege' tree has produced nothing but self deprivation, shame, guilt, and hyper racial/gender sensitivity.. It is designed to seperate people. Make people walk on eggshells too afraid to offend someone based on preconceived racial judgements. So people who buy into this BS treat people differently, act differently, based on the 'identity' of who ever they are around.. Its designed by the social engineers to break up the family, make women hate men, and drive the races further apart.. Nothing good will ever come from this rhetoric because, 1. Its fundamentally false, and 2. Its actual racism... For those who have been brainwashed/guilt tripped into this; being hyper racially sensitive, afraid to be yourself and treat people equally because "oh im a white male so I have to act and speak this way around these people because I have privilege and dont want to offend or step on their sensitive identity" is the real and prevalent racism of today.. See all that separation? See the mental programming? See the fundamental hatred this rhetoric produces? It says that we have to first divide people into groups and classes based on "identity" and 'political correctness', and then view each group as monolithic.. This is completely opposite from Jah truth; which is: Each INDIVIDUAL is responsible for their OWN life, and that Jah judges the heart of INDIVIDUALS impartially..

Now im quite sure people will try to argue anecdotally.. Well wemon experience this, 'minorities' experience that, your disgusting white male privileged ass doesn't.. The truth is, any anecdotal argument can go both ways. There is always another example or situation that contradicts the other.. 'Identity politics' is a house built on sand.. We have people 'identifying' as the other gender, as animals, as buildings, grown men as little girls.... Once we open that 'pandoras box', where does it stop? It doesnt.. Its all fuckery.. Designed by babylon to seperate and destroy..

White privilege is a lie
Male privilege is a lie

Being a 'victim' is not victory

Here is another view from a Black man who rejects identity politics..

White privilege does not exist

"White privilege does not exist and I’m here to discuss why not, from a common sense perspective.

As a so-called black man in America, I’m supposed to believe that white people have some sort of advantage over me. I’m supposed to believe that they enjoy a privilege I don’t.

Well, I haven’t seen it. What I have seen is a difference in culture.

I see that the values within a culture that bring anybody some sort of privilege is baked into so-called white culture and not black. Black culture is sure to create nothing but failure.

One thing most black parents teach their children is, you have to be twice as good as the white man. You have to be better than them. Foul ball!

Congratulations parents. You yourself have just created an instance of white supremacy in your child’s mind.

White people have the privilege of being the measure of success because you as black people allowed it and created a space for it.

Why should a child seek to supersede a race that lags nearly half that of Asians in education? Why are we setting the bar so low?

'Competition is a sin' - Jon D. Rockefeller CLICK TO TWEET
If competition is a sin, why are we competing? The truth is, we should not teach our children to compete or to even see competition. We should be teaching them that they need to be so good, that no matter what a person’s race is, they cannot compete with US.

'Your only competition is yourself.'

In a society where people procrastinate and are habitually lazy, competing with yourself is going to automatically put you in the upper echelon of that society.

Anyone can beat the fat lazy guy on the couch at almost anything. Black culture is that fat lazy guy on the couch.

Everything we discuss is lazy. Sports and entertainment take up all the real estate of our frontal cortex.

If you want to strike up a conversation with a black male, just start talking sports and he’ll turn into Steven A. Smith.

But ask him about finance and he’ll be no Jim Cramer.

Ask a black woman about Blac Chyna and she can go on for days.

But ask her about finance and she’s no Suze Orman.

There is no white privilege – only black underachievement.
How can there be white privilege in a majority white country? That makes no sense. Privilege is for the few.

By being the majority, a white person has to compete with other whites for a job. When there’s one position and HR has to choose between 12 different white people vying for the same position, how does white privilege play a role?

But being black in those circumstances sometimes can afford a privilege.

For example. If Brand X is launching a new product with 50 Cent as a celebrity endorser, it probably makes sense to hire some black people to make sure the messaging is communicated properly.

In white America, everyone knows the white culture. Brand X could hire almost any ethnicity to speak to whites. White privilege falters again.

However, there is a communication difference between classes and that has nothing to do with race.

What is white privilege? It is when you start speaking the language of the upper class and blacks call it “white”.

Now, THAT is white privilege. When everything associated with greatness becomes white. Alas, it’s created by blacks. They associate wealth with white. They’re the only ones to do this.

I go for job interviews all the time. A black male dread head, with confidence, walks into these meeting rooms. I’m hired the majority of the time. So much so, that I often turn down positions. I often interview, just for practice – just to see how much I don’t know.

My competition is always some other white people, I’m sure. But the truth is, I just know more. I’m better at my expertise. I have no competition because I’m too unique. My skill set is varied, yet laser focused. You’ll be hard pressed to find someone like me.

But two years ago, I couldn’t get any gigs. The difference was, I studied. HARD!

That’s what we call success privilege. When you take on the habits of a successful person, you gain the privilege of the successful.

When you take all of your disposable income and give it away to brands, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

When you take all of your attention and give it to celebrities or fake news, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

'The privilege you get is the privilege you create.'

In New York, I see mostly white people begging for money. Where is their white privilege to help them?

When the new Muslim girl or handicap person joins a new school or job atmosphere, everyone walks on eggshells as not to offend them.

Nobody says about a new white person, “be nice, they’re white!”. That just doesn’t happen. Nobody cares. It is only the odd, unique, or different that is afforded privilege. And Black people are different.

The truth is, there is a black privilege. But we’ll discuss that another day…

Final Thoughts

We live amongst a white majority. So the images in the media, TV and film, will reflect that society. Because when people create, they create as they see themselves and it’s “white” people creating these things.

If black people created more, they’d create in their own image as well. But when you’re a habitual consumer, you have no choice but to consume what the white man gives you.

If you’re tired of it, start creating your own images, jobs and industries. Then you don’t have to worry about this boogie man, called white privilege.

Here’s the truth. Blacks look for instant gratification over long-term gratification. They’re more likely to spend on $200 sneakers because they can be fly now.

But they’re less likely to put that $200 into a stock portfolio and be “fly”, years from NOW!. They just don’t have the patience. Microwave brains.

'They'd rather be fly now and struggle later, than struggle now and be fly FOREVER.'

Because they are selfish and only think about themselves. They aren’t thinking about the next generation – which inherits, not fortune, but debt. Blacks can’t even afford to bury their dead.

Children born into wealth is because their predecessor was planning generationally. Blacks plan day-to-day. Until blacks start planning two lifetimes ahead, they will never rise from the rut.

Your grandkids will still be crying about white privilege because you failed to plan. And all it took was a simple life insurance plan."

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/28/2020 6:52:05 AM

Why do you keep posting sellouts and cuckboys as if they are speaking to black people? That's not what they are paid to do. They are paid to give narcissistic supply to your racist ass views. Anyone who bothers to read the counter-arguments will see that you are an idiot.

That mask video is unbelievably stupid. As soon as you exhale, you're pushing the oxygen out of the mask with your own co2. I can't take you as anything other than a retarded liar anymore.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/28/2020 7:07:32 AM

Not like you give a damn, but here's a test with better equipment.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2020 11:03:05 AM

Triggered are we?

IPX, this is who you let run your life!

Perfect.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/28/2020 1:19:57 PM

Yes, shade throwers and gaslighters trigger anger in me. I admit it! You never stopped being a selfish child. You needed an ass whipping for this lesson a long time ago, your parents didn't do it. Your peers didn't either, apparently. No one held you accountable, leaving you pathetic and useless. Probably sitting there on government assistance, like "I earned my welfare! When I get taxed for toilet paper it's armed theft!"

Please catch covid, and I mean this in all sincerity. Catch it, die from it. If anyone deserves the Darwin award, it's you.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/28/2020 2:20:47 PM

Go Carter😁;

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I