Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=111

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2020 8:02:21 PM

Since you PURPOSEFULLY ignore the rest of the article and take this snippet somehow as a way to dismiss to content; I’ll post what you ignored and make you look as stupid and disingenuous as you really are.

“ Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes contended that there was no reason for the early release because jails aren't currently overcrowded, adding that there are measures in place to allow for physical distancing and quarantining of inmates.

"These inmates were released by court order, and are not in any way connected to the measures I have taken to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the Orange County Jail," Barnes said in a Wednesday statement. "We have responsibly created the capacity needed in the jail to house sex offenders and other dangerous criminals. I oppose efforts that excuse criminal behavior and jeopardize the safety of our community."

The seven sex offenders, who were released between April 7 and April 22, were identified in the community warning issued by the D.A.'s office as:

Luis Joel Ramirez, 27, of Costa Mesa, who has a history of sexual battery, assault with a deadly weapon, resisting a peace officer, burglary and possessing a leaded cane, a deadly weapon, and who prosecutors say has violated his parole four times since 2019;

James Franklin Bowling, 50, of Orange, who has a history of lewd conduct in a public place, repeated convictions for failing to register as a sex offender, repeated convictions for being a sex offender on school grounds, possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia, and has allegedly violated parole twice since February;

Rudy William Grajeda Magdaleno, 39, of Anaheim, who has a history of child molestation, indecent exposure, assault, battery, criminal threats, and inflicting injury on an elder adult, and who prosecutors say has violated parole five times since 2017;

Calvin Curtis Coleman, 52, of Santa Ana, who has a history of lewd conduct in a public place and has allegedly violated parole three times since 2019;

Kyle Albert Winton, 40, of Mission Viejo, who has a history of child molestation, criminal threats to cause great bodily injury or death, resisting a peace officer, DUI and hit and run with property damage, and has allegedly violated parole once;

Jose Adrian Oregel, 46, of Santa Ana, who has a history of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a person under the age of 18, great bodily injury, and being a second striker, and who prosecutors claim has violated parole six times since June of 2019; and

Mario Ernesto Sandoval, 45, of Stanton, who has a history of sexual battery, touching for sexual arousal, indecent exposure, assault on a peace officer and assault, and allegedly violated parole once this year.”

SO, you can see you’re quoted portion is in there, as well as the 7, in detail, that we’re released. Going back to the opening statement: Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes contended that there was NO REASON FOR THE EARLY RELEASE because jails aren't currently overcrowded, adding that there are measures in place to allow for physical distancing and quarantining of inmates. "These inmates were released by COURT ORDER, and are not in any way connected to the measures I HAVE TAKEN to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the Orange County Jail," Barnes said in a Wednesday statement. "We have responsibly created the capacity needed in the jail to house sex offenders and other dangerous criminals..” AND HERES THE KICKER: “I oppose efforts that excuse criminal behavior and jeopardize the safety of our community."

HE IS OPPSED TO THE COURT ORDER THAT HAD THESE SEX OFFENDERS RELEASED BECAUSE THERE WAS NO REASON TO DO SO. HE HAD ALREADY TAKEN MEASURES TO LIMIT THE SPREAD AND RESPONSIBLY CREATED THE SPACE NEEDED TO HOUSE THEM, BUT THE COURT ORDERED THEM TO BE RELEASED ANYWAY!! How can you possibly be so demented that you twist and turn that quote into trying to say that it never happened, or had nothing to do with COVID?? You are truly disgusting in your attempts to do whatever it is your trying to do.. Again, all you accomplish is making yourself look like a FOOL!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/22/2020 11:46:48 PM

"How can you possibly be so demented that you twist and turn that quote into trying to say that it never happened, or had nothing to do with COVID??"

I didn't say it never happened...it did. I also didn't say it had nothing to do with covid, your article said that all by itself.

"These inmates were released by court order, and are not in any way connected to the measures I have taken to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the Orange County Jail," Barnes said in a Wednesday statement. "We have responsibly created the capacity needed in the jail to house sex offenders and other dangerous criminals. I oppose efforts that excuse criminal behavior and jeopardize the safety of our community."

How is this relevant?

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2020 1:15:24 AM

How you are this stupid is beyond me...

They were released despite his measures to create space, and he opposes the court order that released them. MEANING that do to COVID, the court ordered them released DESPITE there being no need to as he had provided space.

Just fucking Google “California orders release of criminals to fight COVID” That’s what this is about, and that’s what these articles have CLEARLY STATED.

A link from the same article..

Coronavirus California: Inmates receiving 'get out of jail free' card during COVID-19 crisis, sheriff says

“ Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims says a "get out of jail free" card is being handed out by the state BECAUSE OF the current emergency order prompted by COVID-19.” The sheriff said state officials made the blanket ruling throughout California without taking into account what each specific county has done to reduce jail populations and protect the inmates from the coronavirus.

I knew liberals were mindless but damn , you taking it to an entirely new level with this crap.. Try and twist those words..

California to release 3,500 inmates early as coronavirus spreads inside prisons

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/23/2020 1:58:17 AM

The sheriff is saying he is opposed to the criminals being released and he is letting the community know that it was not his choice to release them, and that it was not due to his cleaning up the jail for covid (The sheriff doesn't want the community to think that criminals were released due to his cleaning up the jail for covid).

It was however the court that had him release the criminals due to covid. Overstand?

Court says, "Release criminals due to covid."

Sheriff says, "I oppose releasing the criminals. I cleaned up the jail for covid and I have room for the criminals."

Court says, "Release the criminals anyways."

Sheriff says, "Courts ordered the criminals free. It is not due to my cleaning up the jail for covid that they are being freed, rather it is by courts order that they have been freed."

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2020 2:26:09 AM

You are much nice than I Jahcub I.. All patients is lost with these one here.

Thank you for explaining this to him (so calmly), maybe he will see it now.

The original point being: Babylon locks down the healthy and innocent, while releasing violent (sexual) criminals...

There is MUCH more to come.. Especially about the fraudulent death reportings.. I want to wait to see SonofMan’s response to all this first. Lol

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/23/2020 5:54:58 AM

I get that prisons are freeing inmates for covid. This phenomenon is happening in countries around the world.

The article does not illustrate that point. It doesn't say what the court order was for. It does not stand to reason that the worst predators would be freed over covid. The sheriff explicitly states that it had nothing to do with covid.

Maybe the WSJ article says otherwise, but yuh gotta have a membership to read that one, I guess y'all have memberships.

Anyways, I remain unconvinced....not only of the relevancy of this article but of all the soundbites posted to string together a theory that the NWO is going to rise up after using the pandemic to hold us down. Especially when hempys version of the NWO is Jews using immigrants to wipe out the white man.

For those that can't see it, having violent predators released from prison is only a fraction of hempys concern...what he's more worried about is how many of these inmates will be non whites that immigrated to the United states.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2020 6:35:08 AM

“Especially when hempys version of the NWO is Jews using immigrants to wipe out the white man.

For those that can't see it, having violent predators released from prison is only a fraction of hempys concern...what he's more worried about is how many of these inmates will be non whites that immigrated to the United states.”

What the hell are you talking about?? Show me, copy and paste, where I have EVER said that? This is defamation. Building a straw man to justify your irrational hatred. I ASSUME you are talking about the U.N report of Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?... Well last time I checked, the U.N isn’t ran by Jews, and it’s not about “white people” dude.. It’s about destroying anything that poses a threat to their control. American “freedom” and more specifically the U.S Constitution is a HUGE threat to that NWO, biblically prophesied, control.

I would ask why you feel it necessary to put words in my mouth and try to make me out to being this horrible racist person with an agenda (to do something here?? Lol) but I full well know the answer to that already.. I threaten you and more so your world view. And going by your constant triggered and straw man building posts, you find my posts valid (on a subconscious level, you can feel it...) but REFUSE to see it.. This latest example of REFUSING to see what is so CLEAR (unnecessarily releasing inmates because of COVID, and some of them being violent sexual criminals) proves that beyond doubt..

Anyway, look into U.N agenda 21. Look into compulsory sterilization, look into replacement migration..

Again, I have never said that this specific lockdown will “last forever”, but that there will always be a hangover from this. Residual effects that will increase Babylons control. Like mandating vaccines, destruction of the middle class and small businesses, or what Jahcub I had stated: the sociology experiment of seeing how much they can get away with.. *hint*: it’s a lot. People are sheep... IPXninja brought up 9/11 and the lasting effects from that, but stoped at TSA.. He didn’t get into the “Patriot Act” that granted government access to any and all phone and email conversations, effectively destroying the 4th amendment, and laying the foundation for the surveillance state that is being imposed now with “contact tracing”... The will never let a good crisis go to waste. They will always use it to implement measures that they couldn’t have done before.. This is no different.

I have played into your desperate diversion tactics long enough.

Quit with the defamation and talking like you know my thoughts. You don’t. You’re only embarrassing yourself further.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2020 7:23:12 PM

From the CDC: Excess Deaths Associated With COVID-19
Estimates of excess deaths can provide information about the burden of mortality potentially related to COVID-19, beyond the number of deaths that are directly attributed to COVID-19. Excess deaths are typically defined as the difference between observed numbers of deaths and expected numbers. This visualization provides weekly data on excess deaths by jurisdiction of occurrence. Counts of deaths in more recent weeks are compared with historical trends to determine whether the number of deaths is significantly higher than expected. Counts of deaths from all causes are provided, including deaths due to COVID-19. Additionally, deaths from all causes excluding COVID-19 were also estimated. Comparing these two sets of estimates — excess deaths with and without COVID-19 – can provide insight about how many excess deaths are identified as due to COVID-19, and how many excess deaths are reported as due to other causes of death. These deaths could represent misclassified COVID-19 deaths, or potentially could be indirectly related to COVID-19 (e.g., deaths from other causes occurring in the context of health care shortages or overburdened health care systems). COVID-19 deaths may also be classified or defined differently in various reporting and surveillance systems. Death counts in this report include laboratory confirmed COVID-19 deaths and clinically confirmed COVID-19 deaths. This includes deaths where COVID-19 is listed as a “presumed” or “probable” cause.

Senator Jensen on Being Forced to count ALL Deaths as COVID-19 deaths
“As a physician, last week I received a 7 page email from the Department of Health coaching me how to fill out death certificates. They were saying that you don’t have to have a confirmed laboratory test of COVID-19 in order to make the death certificate a COVID-19. If I had an 86 year old patient who had pneumonia but was never tested for COVID-19; but if we learned that she had been EXPOSED TO HER SON, who had no symptoms, but was later on identified as having COVID-19, then it would be appropriate to diagnose on the death certificate as COVID-19.”

Dr. Deborah Birx | Recording Covid-19 as Cause of Death No Matter What

Dr. Ngozi Ezike | How COVID Deaths are Classified

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2020 8:19:00 AM

What happens in Staten Island when you dont wear a mask in ShopRite

This is like Hitlers “brownshirts”... The brainwashed masses do the systems bidding, unknowingly, out of contrived fear... Seriously, watch this video and tell me that this is justified..

Alternate link in case the top one is inaccessible: Staten Islanders with masks drive a non-mask wearing person out of a Shoprite

No YouTube upload of this video yet..

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2020 11:19:50 AM

Found this really interesting..

This brother here has long said that the Gregorian calendar is 7 to 8 years ahead of the original Ethiopian calendar, and making the reference of that to look at the *expected* events of 2012 actually taking place in this time 2020... Saying what is happening now, is what people were expecting to happen in 2012...

Just listen

FYI The COVID19 Year 2020 = The Real 2012?! Nostradamus, Maya & Rastafari Revelation @rastafarijews

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I