Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7304&start_row=1

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/9/2020 3:36:04 AM

“The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.” (Matthew 11:19)

Jesus Christ who many on earth today profess to praise and worship was once considered to be nothing more than a “drunkard” and a friend of “sinners” by the Priestly/Ecclesiastical order of His day. But such is not the case anymore, for the whitewashing of His true image, and the deliberate brainwashing of His true character, has now made it seem as if Jesus Christ despised sinners and would not even meet or sit with them. And the holier-than-thou ministers and pastors on earth today who have His name sweet on their lips (albeit far from their hearts), have delighted in promoting and promulgating this fallacy to their own destruction. But the truth of the matter is that when Jesus Christ was here on earth two millennia ago, He was one of the most hated men alive, and was considered to be nothing more than a winebibbing rascal/vagabond (“sinner”), hence the very reason why He was rejected and condemned by society, and subsequently murdered/crucified on a cross.

“He welcomes sinners”, they used to say, and that’s because the real Jesus Christ of Nazareth was far more comfortable hanging around with “sinners” than He was with the money hungry high priests who sat in Moses’s seat, and the brood of hypocrite Pharisees and Sadducees who labored for the honor of men and not for the honor of God. So let it be known, the true story of the real Jesus Christ of Nazareth has still never been told. We have only been taught and given the shiny, polished Hollywood version.

“So the Pharisees and scribes began to grumble: "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.” (Luke 15:2)

And here is the sad fact — If that same rebel and ragamuffin Jesus Christ of old was here on earth today, He would once again be rejected, condemned, and sent to the electric chair by the High Priests (the Church) and by Pontius Pilate (the Government). For I have come to the realization that the vast majority of so-called believers on earth today are NOT truly in love with God or His crucified Christ. They are only in love with the pomp and pride of religion, and the carefully-crafted, distorted, fanciful, fairytale version of His image and narrative. And that is the reason why many are called, but the chosen shall be few. How few? Well you can compare it to a single bucket of water from a very large well.

“When the Pharisees saw this, they asked His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" (Matthew 9:11)

Well I too sometimes feel like Jesus. For oftentimes I am more comfortable hanging around the bad boys and rude boys in the street (“the sinners”), than I am with many of today’s money hungry priests, cunning and conniving monks, shaky and shifty bishops, and lying, hypocritical believers who are all experts at cleaning the outside of the cup, whilst they leave the inside still filthy and corrupt. For in reality, the bad boys and rude boys in the street all take pride in keeping it real, whilst the hypocritical/parasitic priests, monks, bishops, and believers only take pride in keeping up appearances.

But when it comes to true religion and true righteousness, NOBODY can fool me. No false pope, priest, bishop, monk, or believer on earth can fool me. For I break bread and drink tea with the Guardian Monk of the Ark of Covenant, and many other holiest of the holy, so I know what true righteousness looks like, walks like, and talks like. So if a person is truly righteous, I know him/her. And if a person is nothing more than a babbling hypocrite, I know him/her too. For all trees are known by their flowers and their fruits. But through the powers of the Holy Spirit, we know them even by their roots and branches, long before they even begin to blossom and bloom.

“But the Pharisees and their scribes complained to Jesus’ disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” (Luke 5:30-32)

Word to the wise... I’m not only here for the righteous. I’m here for the “sinners” too !

Blessed LOVE to 1 and ALL 🙏;🏾;

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/19/2020 12:16:06 PM

I think there is evidence pointing to the notion that these "sinners" were actually much closer to "heaven" than those who thought themselves righteous.

The question of who is a sinner is a little silly because people who think that way are sinners themselves talking about other sinners. But people who are self-righteous or who judge others (judge not lest ye be judged) often categorize sins in order to favor themselves and think themselves to be more righteous than their neighbor.

And when someone asked who is my neighbor they were given a parable; the Good Samaritan. The main concept of the story wasn't so much what the Samaritan did but who he was. He was someone they would consider to be unrighteous because he wasn't a keeper of the law and didn't necessarily believe in the God of Israel. And yet it was a story of love and compassion. And the argument was that the Samaritan had more love and compassion for a stranger than many of the man's own people who claimed to be righteous.

So what is righteousness? Is it keeping the law? Or is it love?

So let's keep it real. The wine bibbers were more fun to be around and they kept it real. Because they weren't all uptight about keeping the law they were more free to develop real relationships based on love, respect, and compassion. So why would Yeshua be more attracted to or want to hang out with the scribes and pharisees instead; who so many of which were pretentious a-holes who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

So reject the notion that Yeshua was only among them to preach to them. I hate when Christians act like they are above everyone else and can only associate with other people in order to manipulate them through friendliness so they will come to their church. It's not even genuine if you can't hang out with those same people for real. So are they getting to know them? Or do they just want to be able to tell God that they put in work to "save souls"?

No, Yeshua drank with them. He ate with them. He wanted to be a regular guy who simply had a good understanding of the word of God, according to his interpretation. And his interpretation was a contradiction to the religious establishment who he saw as fake. This is one of the reasons why I love Rastas. I never met a fake Rasta. Every Rasta I've ever met, that's who they are 24/7. And I emulate that out of my deep and sincere respect for that.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/20/2020 3:01:14 AM

Hej , Hej Linn....

Kom ihåg: "INGET MIKRO-CHIP"

TA INTE "THE MARK OF THE BEAST"

UPPENBARELSEBOKEN , KAPITEL 13.... VERS 15,16,17

BACK 2 I.A. NOW...

YES RA'S-TA-H

JAG ÄLSKAR DIG LINN.... SOM EN SYSTER..

PUSS & KRAM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/20/2020 3:03:45 AM

Sing unto GoD, sing praises to His Name: extol H.I.M. that Rideth upon the Heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before H.I.M.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I