Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7297&start_row=1

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/21/2020 8:04:23 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA often mentions it. It's also a huge part of Rastafari teaching from King Emmanuel and Marcus Garvey. Marcus Garvey has used positive black supremacy elements such as to be proud of being black because you are God's chosen people who have to find the way back to the Afrikan roots.
And I know that black supremacy was started as a defence for white supremacy.
Used to wake up the Afrikan.

But what exactly do you mean when you write "Supremacy." I certainly don't think a man born with a black skin color is superior to a man born with a white skin color and that is a racist view. (I could be born as you. You could be born as I)
That dosen't stop I for practice Africa first.
Love of the Black skin first. Cuz Rasta = The uprising of the oppressed
But why using the word Supremacy?

I don't overstand to the fullness

All people are One. No Matter where they come from. People are One!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2020 9:16:11 AM

The trick is to make people think that racism is the BELIEF that one race is better than another.....

When anuh belief but ACTION a dweet.

The trick is to make people believe that racial supremacy is the BELIEF that one race is superior to the next...

Why would GARVEYS AFRICA or Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth care about what a next man believes about him or his race or colour or family?

But

If that man starts ACTIONING those beliefs now you might sight up a problem. You might have to deal with it head on...

The global SYSTEM at play is automated toward the inherent instinctive autonomic actioning of white supremacy. Especially for InI black race.

There's books one could write on this but let me give a quick example: the economy. The black youth in the west are encouraged throughout society to invest in other cultures and spend the so called black dollar outside of the black community. This is economically empowering for others outside of the black community and perpetually disempowering For the black community InIselves.

The Actioning and practice of black supremacy in this case would be the remedy and healing for InI black people in this scenario. Meaning black people actively and consciously choosing the black owned product or service first, before outsourcing outside of InI community. Whenever you choose to support a black business over another business and you are conscious of the fact that in doing so you are playing a part in empowering the the black race .. that is black supremacy

If 'Europe Underdeveloped Africa for 400 years' from theft, trade, exploitation of resource.... Then Africa MUST adopt a trade policy in 2020 which preferences (/is kinder to)
It's brethren within the continent before other foreign parties are considered.... Europeans have been doing this among themselves since slavery and continue to do so. The black man can't adopt a similar system to correct his own condition?
Are the OAU or the EU not examples of supremacy?

Apply the same thought of economic black supremacy to cultural, dietary, linguistic... Supremacy ina Fullness.

Black Supremacy is the black man correcting and restoring InI power, the redemptive or reparative effort needed to return from 500 years of slavery colonialism and racism white supremacy.

In a final note, InI recognise a Black African Supreme I in Haile Selassie I the 1st. Black Supremacy in all form

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 2/21/2020 10:07:53 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2020 8:54:13 AM

We gone into definitions now and accusations of lie....

supremacy
/s(j)uː;ˈ;prɛ;mə;si/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.
"the supremacy of the king"

What is Haile Selassie if not black supreme? Do we have to really go into what black people mean by the word 'black' now too?
Is Rastafari concerned with and related to the African situation primarily or not?

Rastafari is multi faceted in a black supremacy by all definition.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 2/23/2020 2:08:32 AM

I'm having difficulty with that, as those claims don't seem to be based on the idea that Selassie was the leading world ruler at the time, or that he was less corrupt than other rulers, etc. Even the idea that he was black is problematic for me, 'cus to me he looks Arab. You could say he was black and has supreme authority over Rastas, and that is black supremacy, but that is a sort of Orwellian definition. But I didn't mean to imply I think anyone is lying, I could've substituted the word "fictional".

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/24/2020 4:15:59 PM

Everything isn't for everybody.

Black supremacy is a concept very much intended for black people..

Blessed I

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 2/24/2020 6:44:27 PM

I think "Hebrew Israelites" are the best black supremacists, they literally want to enslave white people, and treat them inhumanely just because they can. That is pretty much textbook racial supremacy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/24/2020 10:10:08 PM

Black supremacy has been championed by the likes of Leonard Howell, Marcus Garvey, King Charles Emannuel, Mortimer Planno, Bob Marley, Dr Ben Jochannen, Dr Fitz Balintine Pettersburg, Khalid Muhammad and groups such as the Hebrew Israelites but also the Panthers, the new black panthers, the NOI, Garveyites etc.....

All of which I would recommend familiarisation with for ALL black people

None of which I would compare against the other in terms of best and better.

But

A black man can be COMPLETELY unaware of Any of the above. And just automatically choose the 'black' choices Where available, in preference to none black choices. Or even just choosing to acknowledge the leading authority of black culture, on his lifestyle, over others. This is all Black Supremacy by definition

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/27/2020 2:17:06 AM

We all are made in the Supreme image and likeness of JAH till desecrated by folly and sin, the snake sheds skin but we must shed the snake who has humanity wrapped up in its clutches, free up ya self with JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/27/2020 12:31:08 PM

Not to forget the MAUMAU - fighting for freedomculture, landliberty and truthjustice

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I