Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7273&start_row=11

Whats wrong with eating the box???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 10:25:59 AM

If you can catch the same virus through normal sex or kissing then those viruses should not be used to justify not engaging in oral sex.

If your woman isn't clean then that's a separate matter that she needs to attend to.

The law of Moses seemed to be very interested in the prevention of the spread of germs and bacteria; especially from menstruation. I think this mentality was inherited by Rastas.

But you have to remember that these were very real threats during the ancient world and they didn't have the modern products that we use today in order to clean ourselves.

I believe they had a fear of blood which then turned to women because of menstruation. They didn't have feminine hygiene products and tampons so you have to consider how these men felt waking up with their woman's blood and they didn't have washing machines and resistant fabrics and all that. It was a different time. They were probably sleeping on animal skins and it was probably just very nasty.

So for them I can't imagine the thought of actually licking it. They would be disgusted. That's why they wouldn't even touch it for sex until they were sure no blood would come out.

Chances are, if your woman has something, if it can pass to you, it will. But there are antibodies and a whole immune system to defend ourselves. So you only need to worry about the stuff your immune system can't handle. And if she's got something like that you may not want to have ANY physical contact with her at all.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/29/2020 10:31:35 AM

Well, sexual fluids are unclean, read leviticus, when a man and a woman lie together carnally, them haffi wash up and be unclean until evening. Don't eat it. Don't suck it. It is the way of fools, fornicators and adulterers, lustful living.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/29/2020 10:34:01 AM

Rastafari Livity is a African thing because King Selassie I is a AFRICAN MAN. AFRICA is the fulfillment of the Rastaman mission, so you must seh deceived saying Rastafarian elders aren't AFRICAN

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2020 10:48:29 PM

CarterBlunt Sent: 1/26/2020 10:58:23 AM

Bacteria doesn't cause cancer,

NO YOU WILL FIND THAT I WAS CORRECT. HPV COMMONLY HOUSED IN VAGINAS CAN CAUSE CANCER.... The pathogen itself is the carcinogen

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2020 10:50:27 PM

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/29/2020 2:43:28 PM
hide Edit Reply

There are many things that don't make sense to me

You first argue that it is bad because it can maybe lead to throat cancer, but 60% of you smoke herb daily.

NO NOT ME. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY THREAD ON GANJA? I DON'T HYPOCRIT.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2020 10:53:40 PM

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/29/2020 3:25:59 PM
hide Edit Reply

If you can catch the same virus through normal sex or kissing

NO HPV ONLY HAS BEEN LINKED TO CERVICAL AND OROPHARYNGEAL CANCERS. THROUGH UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A NEW PARTNER THE WOMANS CERVIX IS AT RISK. THROUGH ORAL SEX (BOWING) THE MANS THROAT IS AT RISK. THAT'S All... Or at least for the strong cancer associations

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2020 11:02:19 PM

Some of Unuh need to consider the difference between the conscious and subconscious livity. If you are exposed to anything enough times... Especially if there is some association with pleasure or reward then your brain will automatically accept these things into your subconscious even if bad for you even if unnecessary even if nasty...

Subconscious taking over.. An example would be when you walk into a room which you know has a broken or no light bulb, but you still automatically flick the switch while on autopilot.

The same thing with nasty behaviour.
Many of babylon nastiness has ended up within our subconscious livity.

ORAL SEX is nastiness. For many in the west its acceptable nastiness. As Rasta InI make sure I make I own decisions and not follow babylon habits blindly or subconsciously.

That being said. I don't see how this is a topic of debate. Do what you wish and bear the consequences

Also, live clean do your exercises and drink baba roots. Some of Unuh bow out of lack of stamina and embarrassment. Some thru learned subconscious behaviours from too many blu movie..... A dat get nuff people. Stop watch blue movie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 3:08:26 AM

Cure for cancer? The government already know ganja is the answer

No sucky sucky no blow blow. Whole bag a lust.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/30/2020 9:38:21 AM

Not if you smoke it.

And GARVEYS AFRICA
You talk about it in your thread, but you still admit that you smoke(also spliff smoking) so how can you throw a huge taboo on pussy licking, but not on the spliff smoking

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/30/2020 10:35:00 AM

I heard a rumor that marijuana smoke is non-carcinogenic, but that it is co-carcinogenic, meaning it becomes carcinogenic when you mix it or light it with carcinogenic materials. That might be completely unscientific though.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I