Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7267&start_row=11

THOU SHALL NOT KILL

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/16/2020 1:29:25 PM

IPXninja,

You asked, "so was the sacrificed meat seasoned? if so, where did Noah get the herbs and spices from?"

Genesis 8:11 "And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth."

They got the herbs and spices from the Earth.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/16/2020 1:42:44 PM

Even if they didn't add oil (made from plants) or herbs and spices; that burnt wood season up the meat too. Seasoned with plants still. They don't eat it raw.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/16/2020 3:51:03 PM

In Ethiopia raw meat is a delicacy, granted it's often consumed with some berbere, but they love it raw, tre sega and kitfo are very popular dishes.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/16/2020 4:16:57 PM

IXPninja said, "And why does God have olfactory senses anyway? Spirits don't have noses."

Who said spirits can't have noses? Haha

God has all the noses, God is All Smelling! Lol. Seriously though, every nose is Gods nose. That is part of God's omnipresence; JAH has all the eyes, hears, noses, hands, etc.

In the Bhagavad-Gita, Krishna (God) shows Arjuna His universal form. Arjuna freaks out! It is most terrifying to him. Arjuna sees trillions of eyes, mouths, hands, and all kinds of awesome and wonders things in Krishna's Universal Form.

JAH is within all life, experiencing all things at all times.

All thanks and praises to the Most High
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/16/2020 5:01:09 PM

SunofMan,

True, those two ethiopian dishes you mentioned use raw meat. Both of those dishes also use herbs and spices with those dishes. They dip the raw meat in a sauce which is made if plants or they mix the raw meat with other veggies, herbs, and spices.

So they season up their raw meat with plants still

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/16/2020 6:36:07 PM

True, both those dishes get spiced up, but not all the time. While a dish of tre Sega, which is literally chunks of some cut of raw beef, sometimes goat, will more often than not have berbere or mitmita on the side, I've seen many people forgo dipping it an just consume the raw meat and fat spiceless. Granted spiceless bites usually alternate between spiced ones. But it is a testament to man having a taste for raw meat. Just my observations tho, not meant to be any great implication.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2020 12:24:53 AM

Those Ethiopians breaking the 5th commandmant

Not even dog should deal in raw meat

Messenger: Rakamau Na Ras Sent: 1/18/2020 1:56:33 PM

The reason why they failed with this commandment is really simple. With all the madness of the immature unevolved spritual men waging war, raping and killing the innocents to claim there's only one God (Neter),and claiming their Neter is the only right one.

When the unevolve person pursue a belief that is outside of self many errors and confusion come into play.

Also speaking of the bible many books came before it. The bible isn't the oldest book out there. Understand the concept the ones that forge the bible left out the important books that should have been included. An attempt to control and oppressed a society.

We got to come to a realization that these oppressors learn everything from our roots (Kemet, and the Nile valley culture and much more) and transcend their oppression into a higher form and leading the people astray.

A society that is lacking knowledge of self, morals, and spirituality is a society that rather deal with ignorance rather than truth.

Sidenote:the 10 commandments are plagiarism from the Kemet 42 principles. ("I will not kill") They swabbed the "I" with "you"(thou) is a lack of knowledge of self and probably the oppressor don't want you to know the I. There's no you in this world just an I.

God(Neter) is in all creation so how can it be a you when everything you see is the I.

I give thanks for this reasoning.

Messenger: Mineral B Sent: 1/19/2020 10:41:54 PM

Its harsh to realize that I am a true Rasta. Yet still a muslim following hadith and die? Why? For lighting up my habeshan mary jane? I have been to abssynia and met the queen of royals in a rolls royce. I have to figure out my true identity.

Lay me back down! COLORS.! Salt. And I. Out and in and in and out. New orleans. 1989. Our way

. And the ark? Just let us to give you what you want and need.

G59 and respek hadith

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/20/2020 8:19:07 AM

Jahcub,

good answer, fam

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I