Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7254&start_row=1

Superiority of Ras...

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 12/14/2019 4:53:57 PM

There is one creator, one Rastafari.

We perceive multiplicity, always.

But we know there is one.

How then can we perceive Rastafari?

We cannot, for Rastafari is one not multiplicity.

Selassie is not one, but I&I, multiplicity.

What is judgment? Why do we fear it? Judgment is augmentation and separation, perception.

Why do we place our faith in perception, multiplicity, and not one, Rastafari?

Because we continue to judge.

How can we judge Rastafari?

We cannot.

Is Rastafari beyond notions of superiority and inferiority?

These are opposites, multiplicity again, so must be perception.

We perceive black and white, yellow and brown/red.

Why do we judge?

Rastafari is one.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/14/2019 9:13:16 PM

I agree but what's this creator business? That's another belief as no man was present at the point of creation. Only a mother's womb at the creation of InI.

Rastafari is I rightful ruler of Africa and it's diaspora, the last sovereign King, and the highest black I in this dispensation over any Queen of England President of MerriMakka or any Abraham Jacob Jesus Mohammed character. Haile Selassie I Almighty I living I I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/15/2019 2:54:44 AM

We are to be creative as we are made in the image and like ness of Qedamawi, The First, the beginning of all who created the earth skies, sea, all creatures, designed, articulated, composed. The ultimate artist, supreme poet, inventor of the atoms and molecules, the sun and mood, the programmer of the functions of oxygen the and the process of photosynthesis...This creativity we are to emulate if we are to prove the truth that "ye are gods" before we like like men.
We did not create ourselves, we cannot even make one hair grow, we have a creator and sustainer, feel dem spirits- IRIE

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 12/15/2019 5:10:48 AM

Yes, creation is a belief, from pre-eternity to eternity, do we create or merely select?

Everything exists, beyond time and space, for these themselves are perceptions, multiplicities.

We cannot perceive everything at once, we only perceive in part, distinguishing one thing from another, that is the meaning of multiplicities, parts.

Nor can we perceive oneness because that is not a multiplicity.

But the oneness selects, from the totality of existence, which contains everything.

Rastafari is truly the selector to my mind.

Do we judge what Rastafari selects for us or accept it and be grateful?

How can we approach Rastafari and be closer to HIM?

Perhaps it is a meaningless question because Rastafari is beyond time and space.

But we can know Rastafari, we can know HIM by his selections, the choices of what we perceive.

Beyond time and space is total stillness, the one that selects.

We so often tie ourselves to things that we perceive to be unchanging, blackness, addictions, air.

But everything we perceive is in constant flux, ever changing.

Tie yourself to Rastafari, the one that is absolutely still, the one that selects, and be grateful to HIM, that is my advice.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/18/2019 12:50:01 AM

The Earth is His footstool and the heavens His throne.

Maybe we do make a hair grow

We do spin and orbit with the Earth on its axis around the Sun

Maybe do control breath and metabolism and the heart beat and deliver nutrients to the cells of tissues and organs

Our hair and veins do take on the same patterns of watersheds, branches and roots

Maybe we are gods and read the book of life manifesting DNA into living life forms, spirit manifesting flesh, speaking life, chanting livity

It is written that JAH rides upon the waves of the sea and flies upon the wings of the wind, In the deepest depth and beyond the highest heights JAH is there, none can escape HIS presence, closer than than ones jugular vein is JAH to you and I, JAH is closer than we think, nothing can stop HIM, nothing in time space or beyond can stop HIM, all freedom exists in HIM (thats why they tried make him captive in Ethiopia) no chains can keep the Lion of Judah down, all are broken, he is Sovereign and Exalted along with all who seek refuge in his Imperial Majestys Kingdom and Teachings.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I