Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7252&start_row=21

About the "virgin" birth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 12:18:36 AM

53 minutes onwards is a good start...

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 5:57:03 AM

Greetings. The Idem seek too much after famous rastas. The I them must look for the meek man. For many famous men have been deceived. The I them must also not be so easily deceived into following Egyptian religions. Also famous I them can easily be indoctrinated by politics. The I them should not be deceived like to follow the Egyptian religion. For the movement is to come out of Egypt. For the Roman religion is the same as the Egyptian religion. The Romans have paganised Egypt. The real Christian Ethiopian knowledge was prophecied in Egypt by Jeremiah the prophet. The Egyptians then started drawing the Virgin Mary and her prophecy. The Romans seek to destroy Ethiopia, so they paganised the Ethiopian Christian knowledge of Jeremiah the prophet into their pagan sun worshipping cult of Babylon. The I should not go so easily after famous rastas. Look for the meek man. For many of the agents have indoctrinated famous men. Many of the famous man push out politics more than the truth. Egyptian religion is the same pagan cult of the Roman religion. This religion is the Babylonian sun worshipping cult. Be careful not be deceived and seek after the idols of Egypt. Seek your Ethiopian heritage, which is your original heritage of Christianity and of the African continent. Your Ethiopian Christian tradition is even for you to come out of Egypt. Come out of her pagan ways. Ethiopia is the true church. The God of Ethiopia is the true God. Jah Ras TafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:17:07 AM

Don't confuse white hellenistic Greek Persian and Arab Egyptian rule with the original ones of Old and Middle Kingdom who are genetically no different to the people of todays Sudan, Buganda, Ethiopia and so on.

Thanks be to Jah..

Don't let it anger the i dem when i show accredited Bobo Priest teaching Kemet

As members of this website who preach Bobo Ashanti, the man of R displayed red green and gold but also red black and green colours meaning Garveyite meaning we are PanAfricanists.... The last time wi check Egypt is in Africa and has a rich black history. Unuh fite the wrong thing

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:31:25 AM

There is nothing wrong with looking back on all of African history and using multiple sources to do so, and using it to site how InI ancestors displayed their overstanding of the divine and of creation. This is anthropology. InI dont have to take it literal and start call the same God name etc and worry if it will clash with the stories and names we personally use for God. Allegory is allegory whether or not its completely abstract or based on fact. Its not important what means ones use to convey a message... Whats important is what the message is. InI can see a oneness there and unuh cant fite wi for it

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:36:55 AM

That is what I say come out of the pagan ways of Egypt. The Babylonian religion is far more older than the Egyptian religion, and it is all one and the same pagan cult of Lucifer. The Pharaoh in Egypt paganised the true Christian religion that Moses the prophet prophecied to all those Egyptians and other mixed races that were with him. You will never find the real history of Egypt in Egypt. The Pharaoh and those other evil rulers that ruled after him erased all history and adopted the religion of Babylon for his cult and tradition. All the Ethiopian traditions have been paganised in Egypt long ago. That is why I man Moses left and took with him a people out of Egypt. Ethiopia is the true church. Ethiopia is zion. Stop giving praises to Egyptian paganism. They stole the religion from Ethiopia and paganised it. Ethiopia knew of the prophecy of Christianity long before Egypt. The people along the nile had prophecies that speaks of the Emperor of Ethiopia destroying the wicked god of Egypt. Today the pope of Rome is that wicked god in flesh. And his days are numbered! Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:39:09 AM

Melchezidek you fight Sun worship yet the Bible tells us the heavens declare the glory of God? You realise the wordsound worship just means adoration and reverence, one cant show adoration to the Sun? And still hail Jah? Rasta dont revere nature? Semantics warp unuh

Bless up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:43:11 AM

Modern Egypt is not of i concern. If your talking about Egypt paganising Christianity 5han your a few thousand years away from the Kemet InI talk of.

Your problem might be more with the Coptic influence

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:43:39 AM

That is why you must read the king James version. The Bible I paganised to fit the Roman mentality of a sun worshipping mindset. The true Bible of the Emperor of Ethiopia doea not say you must worship the sun. The heavens is not up there! Read the Bible and speak with the meak men of this earth to be in truth. The pope and his Roman Catholic believe the heavens is up there. InI heavens in zion. Ethiopia is the true church. Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:45:55 AM

Babylon is far more older than ancient Kamet. This religion has been stolen long ago from Ethiopia and made into a pagan religion in ancient Kamet. The Roman religion is the same religion as ancient Kemet. The Ethiopian religion of Christ is the true religion. Ethiopia is the true church. Come out of the pagan ways of Egypt. The God of Ethiopia is the true God. Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:47:44 AM

The heavens is not up there?

When revelation say there is a woman of heaven clothed with the sun with a crown of stars and the moon at her feet, it tells me the author is looking 'up there'

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I