Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7252&start_row=31

About the "virgin" birth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:48:47 AM

Nabta Playa

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:49:47 AM

You are too influenced by the pagan religion. Ethiopia is zion. The God of Ethiopia is the true God. There is nothing up there! Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:52:08 AM

There is nothing in the sky? Not according to your Bible

And you are reacting to seeing I post accredited Bobo Priest professing and teaching Kemet. As they see the oneness in message.

Praise be to Jah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 10:52:51 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, wrong to use the Bible to back your up on this. First, we burn such Bibles that promote such paganism. Then we read the original Bible of king James. It does not once mention what you seem to think the Bible say. The Bible don't say anything about physical. You are using the pagan interpretation of the Bible. How many times do I have to tell you to stop using paganism as your reference? You are arguing the same stupid thing! You are too influenced by the pagans. The pagans changed the meaning of the Bible to their paganism. You are believing the pagans. The Bible
does not speak of physical. The Bible is spiritual. Don't you know that Ethiopia is zion? The God of Ethiopia is the God of the Bible. Not some pagan Roman Egyptian Kemetic god. You always bring what the pagans have to back up what you said. Why do you support the Roman pagan beliefs? Why do think the pagan religion of Rome is what the Bible say? The Bible is not speaking about paganism. The Bible is speaking about the God of Ethiopia. Got nothing to do with something up there. The Bible says there is nothing up there! Read the Bible properly and stop supporting the pagans by using paganism to justify what you said. The pagans are wrong. How many times to I have to tell you that? The pagans interpret the Bible wrong and changed the Bible to match their paganism! Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 12:16:35 PM

1 and the same
Rasta LOVE nature by the way
and put a Fire under King Kinkkky James but we have reasoned and disagreed on the subject of James long time ago.No need to go into that again.
Melchezidek, keep putting Fire under Rome and the great deceiver I Lord, never stray from the R

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/18/2022 2:42:37 PM

HON. PRIEST LAMONT & JESSE JENDAH REASONING
1ST VIDEO REASONING UPON KMT START AROUND 3:53

2ND VIDEO HON. PRIEST HAROLD REASONING ABOUT REPATRIAZION AND THE ROLE OF THE MUSICIAN IN THIS TIME

3RD VIDEO HON. PRIEST LAMONT REASONS ON THE BOBO IN A-FREE-KA & THE YOUTH COMING UP (PS.24:6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.)

REASONING ON THE TOPIC OF THE EVIL BABYLON WHITE WORLD & HOW WHITE GE-ZEUS COME THRU & HOW THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES IN THE WESTERN WORLD ARE LIVING A EUROPEAN LIFESTYLE. HON. PRIEST TESTIFY HOW BOBO TROD EVERYWHERE, HON. PRIEST SEH HOW THE BREDREN DEM INNA DE GHETTO ARE UPHOLDING BABYLON - ALL GUNMAN IZ BABYLON

BUSH MEDICINE

HON. ELDER MAMA JULIA DASH A FYA PON BABYLON! FIRE PON RAHAB & BABYLON
ALSO A MAMAMESSAGE FOR THE YUNG EMPRESS INNA ETHIOPIA AFRICA ; HOLY MOUNT ZION
HON. ELDER PRIEST BOB CHANT HAILE I SELASSIE I AH WE GOD & KING
JAH RASTAFARI

HOLY KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

KIDDUS AMANUEL

BLESS SABBATH 2 - 1 & ALL

HEART AH LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 3:21:01 PM

Salvation you always have the right riddim or video i know this dvd like the back of i hand. This when King Jesse told the Priest them about the white Egyptian rule vs the black man on the throne and which time period refers to Israelite enslavement. Give thanx I. Crucial DVD. Jesse have some of the rarest riddim which never reach internet database yet. Let I know if you can find Oppressors Deh Ya on the retreat wicked man riddim or anything else from the conspiracy theory lp. Give thanks I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/24/2022 6:58:59 AM

The virgin goddess that they have as mary in the Christian Churches are pagan idols of Egypt and Babylon. Their pagan gods and goddesses and pagan idols are not the same as the true people in the Bible that really existed. Their pagan virgin goddess is not the same as the real Mary. Their mary of the Christian Church is the same as the Egyptian and Babylonian pagan idols. The mary that the Christian Churches speak of is the mother harlot woman, Babylon the great, or the Roman Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is that mary. Their mary that they speak of is not a virgin but a harlot. The Catholic Church is the harlot. Their mary is a harlot. Their mary is not the same as the real Mary of the Bible of Ethiopia. Their mary is a harlot. The Catholic Church praises their idol Roman goddess of Babylon as their mary. The Romans do not worship the true Jah and they worship their mary the goddess harlot of Babylon. Please, many are confused according to the harlot of Babylon. The real Mary who is Jesus' mother is not the goddess of the Roman Catholic Church that they bow down to and worship. The Roman Catholic Church, the Christian Church, worships pagan idols. All other denominations of Christianity have bowed to the idols of Rome and all the other Christian denominations are in unity with Rome, in unity with Babylon. All the denominations are under Rome and have bowed to the pagan idols of Rome. All Religions around the world have bowed to the idols of Rome. And all the Religions around the world are all under the control of the pope of Rome. All Religions are paganism. Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I