Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7248&start_row=1

InI Paramatma and Jivatma

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/3/2019 10:31:19 PM

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/3/2019 10:44:59 PM

The Paramatma is talked about in India's ancient scriptures, in English it has bean called the "super soul", the Almighty I inside all of Life. The Paramatma sustains all life, giving life to life and experiencing everything in life as it is in all life.

The Jivatma has been called the "individual soul", the small I as some ones reason "I and i". The Jiva soul is the individual, whether that individual be in this life a rock, plant, animal, person, or demi-God; there is the InI, the Most I JAH, and the I in every form of Life. One with JAH yet separate, each I has their own Identity, their own spark, as sparks from a greater fire; rays of light from the light giving sun.

JAH Guide and Itection
Haile Selassie I
RastafarI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/4/2019 12:34:26 AM

The images above show the Paramatma (The Most I) and the Jivatma (The Individual I)

The image on the left shows the Most I inside of all life, The Life Giver and The Keeper of Life. The Most I experiences all things at all times, as where there is life there is the Most I. Thus the Most I is omnipresent, Iverpresent and All Knowing, Knowing what all knowers know.

The image on the right shows two birds in a tree. One bird is eating up the fruit of the tree, seemingly unaware of the other bird sitting next to it. The other bird watches and observes the bird eating up the fruit. The bird eating up the fruit is the Jivatma (The Individual I) and the bird that is watching and observing is the Paramatma (The Most I).

The bird eating up the fruit is so consumed by its desire to taste fruit, to fill its belly, that it does not see the other bird, who is actually the Most I. This is like when man and woman, the Individual I's, are too consumed by the material world and our desire for sense gratification (too much food, drugs, sex, comfy bed, etc) that we forget that we are a jiva soul, an I, and we forget that the Most I is with I always and forIver, and we fail to reach our highest heights, our Ighest Ites.

JAH Kingdom is within all
Life is InI
Look in your heart and there JAH RastafarI the Almighty I will be, in all of Iration
InI

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I