Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7226&start_row=1

Babylon you can't study the Rastaman

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/6/2019 10:29:13 AM

It's bigger than you in this time!

Hey Babylon! Go back to college and come again! lol

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/6/2019 10:37:06 AM

Babylon you can't hold the flame.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/6/2019 11:45:59 AM

Yes I, give thanks Jahcub Onelove. I have to ask because I have not figured it out yet. How do you add the video's and the pictures on the forum?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/6/2019 12:19:14 PM

Blessed Love Angel in Zion,

Hemphill answered this question better than I:

"If you look down at the bottom of the text section while making a new reply, it will have this box showing how to post a link, image, and video.

Looks like this:

HTML Link ** link=www.jah-rastafari.com**Jah RasTafarI Homepage **

Image ++ img=www.jah-rastafari.com/images/Ithiopian-flag.gif ++

YouTube video ++ youtube=//www.youtube.com/embed/7d7ywghJ1Vg ++

So with the youtube video, just follow the example. You will manually type in exactly this (with no spaces) ++ youtube = // www.youtube.com /embed/

After that last forward slash (/) at the end of 'embed' you will copy and past the specific tag of the video you wish to post. All youtube videos have one at the end of the url.. In the example given in the box underneath the txt section, the specific youtube video tag is (7d7ywghJ1Vg).. You copy and paste the specific code of your video after the 'embed/' and put ++ at the end of it.. Make sure there are no spaces in the code

I hope this helps. Yeah you only put the very end section of what you copied and pasted..

Also, it helps to go to youtube.com and not a google search of the youtube video.. That way you get the most direct and short link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RY8G47rTRLc
So that is the whole video link.. But you only want the very last part.. RY8G47rTRLc.. That is the video code and the only part you need.. Also, make sure there are no spaces within the code this website provides.. I have to put a space in it so that you can see how it should look, otherwise it will post it and you cant see the code.. So your video would look like this (without ANY spaces in the code) ++ youtube=// www.youtube.com /embed/ RY8G47rTRLc ++

Without spaces.. It posts it.."

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I