Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7222&start_row=51

What are your views on homosexuality?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2021 3:31:47 PM

Wi bun corruption in high an low places

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/30/2021 4:07:04 PM

At least you could answer my questions

I don't try to push it. I just want an answer. How can you learn if you just say *Burn this and that* instead of having a *reasoning* on this topic. It's living people you are talking about. Remember that

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2021 10:30:18 PM

I gave a response to all relevant questions on this subject matter several pages back which is my same response in the bowahz thread

This is a one a way trod giving reverence to life and the holy trinity man wombman and child is non negotiable. Learned unclean behaviours such as homosexualism are simply not a part of or tolerated in Rastafari ideology or culture. We advocate for the eradication of such livity as we see such as a manifestation of babylon and the unrighteous

I not here to explain further or have open mind reasoning here. We simply nuh inna dat

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 12/3/2021 3:22:57 PM

JAH CHILD. The founders of the movement and the generation after. That's fair. Rastafari has changed since it started in 1930. In that time you couldn't be white and be a part of the movement. Now.. What if the generation that came after the founders decided to change the homosexual view then?
Im not pushing anything
just asking

Rastafari is often not represented as a religion because each of everyone can have a vision where his majesty shows up and ask you to do his work. So that's why you have people with different opinions on a lot of stuff within the movement. So why could a gay man not be rasta? What if the generation who came after the founders decided to change that law. They already do. Chronixx, Kabaka, Protejee. They are all backing up Lila Ike. So what do you really mean?

(please don't ban me. Im not pushing. Im just asking)

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 12/3/2021 4:36:12 PM

my question is more about balance. If another rasta drinks beer and eats meat then he is still rasta for "who are you to judge his spiritual path" but if he is gay he can not be rasta obviously

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 12/3/2021 6:15:45 PM

To YAH be the Glory :

the balance is already there , its between a man and a woman , perfect balance , and within that we [male and female ] strive to be in perfect balance as well as harmony with the creator and creation .

it is impossible to be gay and a Rastafari at the same time , its a oxymoron for they cancel out each other. Nowhere in all of the Houses & Mansions of Rastafari from then to now is there any condoning of homosexual life style .... None. Now you comparing what a man eat & drink to homosexual lifestyle [ how you manage that boggles my mind ]
if you a rasta you would know 12 tribes always have two tables at their functions , one for who eat strict ital and another for who eat flesh , totally separate from each other. so that right there shows there is no judgement within their mansion about eating meat. and in addition not all Rasta come to the trod through reading the Ible nor claiming the Nazarene Vow , for InI have Bredren that never came through that path .

Now in relation to the Foundation and the "coming" generation , if they ever decide to do that then that is day taht Rastafari as InI know it will have died. you throw in that Lila Ike situation thinking that it will be condoned , its not condoned , it is THEIR CAMP that condoning it which does not in any way represent Jah Jah Children Globally [ you using that examle was funny , like it was / is ok because they doing it .... it really give me a chuckle] I do not condone Lila Ike gay activity , by the way did she ever say she is a RASTAFARI ?? Can't run down the world and want to Hold H.I.M hand at the same time

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/3/2021 7:48:51 PM

Why oh Why Jah..... Do people come in this trod and talk about EVOLUTION and talk about THINGS MOVE ON since Rastafari first start.

According to who?

Is always according to a freak looking to change InI foundations in the name of 'progress' spoken like a true Columbus

Rastafari perfection from creation there is no correction an adjustment needed.amd who has the authority to change what the elder Gods lready did

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/3/2021 7:55:10 PM

Rastafari thoughts on Lila Dike

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 12/6/2021 2:38:24 PM

AngelSeeker

I think that the gays in Jamaica have through environmental factors developed their lifestyle to believe that it is their own identity.

We bun out homosexualism bc it's NOT just you and your bedroom as we can see in modern babylon. And we bun it bc it corrupt our youths. Don't ask me how as I have explained already. I used to be curious about this topic like you. But Rasta got me on the right thinking path. Teach the youths and give thanks to JAH

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 12/6/2021 2:58:49 PMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I