Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7222&start_row=41

What are your views on homosexuality?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:37:05 AM

Many people also think that it's okay to be against homosexuality as long as you are not against a homosexual individual. But if you don't believe in their * lifestyle * then you are indirectly saying that you don't believe in them either. For them, it is their identity. So you bash their identity. Therefore you say that there is something wrong with them.

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:44:41 AM

A lot of rastas have sex without it being pro creation. Young rastas use condoms when they have sex with girls. Sex and orgasm is more than just having a child. So I don't think that argument can be used neither.

And my last question:
A straight dude who choose not to have children. Is he in the same box as a gay man? Do you see it as selfish not to have children? If yes. What would you say to an unfortunate man who has never found the only one to have his child with? Many believe that they themselves are too poor in their life situation to put life in to the world

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:50:03 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/28/2021 3:50:42 PM

Rastafari Is a trod of perfection, no sin, though many fall short in many ways we keep striving in faith a grace to overcome our weakness and shortcomings

Many individuals who are greatly inspired by Rastafari do things that are not of the way, this does not mean those actions/behaviors of that individual are of the trod.

Rastafari condemns homosexuality, so does Muhammad, Christ, Moses, Buddha....

Every group in the world is having little to no children while religious people are having many many babies. Babylonians are depopulating themselves from generation to generation. While those rooted in ancient traditions rooted in moral law are procreating and wont ever stop.

birth control, homosexuality, abortion and ethiesm/satinism are all out to kill steal and destroy the nuclear family and roots and culture

So this post-moderism "I make up my own good and evil right and wrongs"
has no place here. There IS good and evil, a way has been laid, the ancient paths set, and no man can change the divine law we all will be judged by it without partiality.

You can try to justify a filthy stinking behavior until Shiloh but it will not make it righteous, holy or acceptable, ever. (Even though you say, its ok)

People are free to do what they want but there are consequences and or rewards both here and in the hereafter

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/29/2021 5:32:42 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/29/2021 2:00:42 PM

Angel Seeker,

RasTafarI stands for Life, and it takes the union of male and female for Procreation to occur. In the animal kingdom, there are no homosexual animals in the wild, a gay lion would be the laughingstock of all the other lions. Only in zoos do animals become homosexual, out of necessity. Our current civilization is like a global zoo.

It has nothing to do with violence being encouraged against gays, which I don’t support.

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/29/2021 2:19:48 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/30/2021 9:06:22 AM

JAH define it, JAH made it so

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/30/2021 3:10:10 PM

Angel Seeker,
Rastafari is against homosexuality and always have been. You may find some exceptions but the majority from inception of this trod promote man and womban dealings and burn all else. Who are they to define Rastafari? The founders of the movement, and their generations after them, that's who.
Who are YOU to come into the movement and try to change it, though? Have some raspect for the founders, if you want trod this trod you do it in their footsteps.
Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2021 3:28:39 PM

Angelseeker.
You will face a ban if you continue to support the unclean

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I