Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=721&start_row=11

Early Stages of the Rastafari Movement

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2005 12:21:30 AM

I and I don't separate RasTafarI. All who are One with I are One with I no matter whether they are Bobo, Nyahbinghi, Twelve Tribe or whoever else that trod as RasTafarI.

RasTafarI is against the religious establishments because of their corruption. The order and ways that the Bobo hold are the orders of RasTafarI, just as the orders and ways of Nyahbinghi are the orders of RasTafarI. Both Bobo and Nyahbinghi hold a strict livity, because holy people must live this way to trod towards Jah. Jah gives the instruction, and I and I are to Live as Jah speak.

Ye are Gods and all of ye are children of the Most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

I and I have a choice, to Live as One with Jah with no separation, or live separate and die like men.

Like I reasoned to you before

----------------
Emanuel means God with us. Emanuel came to show that God is within all of us, and we are to live as One with Jah. If you go to Bobo camp and ask to see Emanuel, everyone will tell you I am He.

Christ taught this Oneness a long time ago, and Emanuel also teaches Oneness with Jah. From the outside, people may not Iverstand the meaning of things within. Jah with us, every single one of us, it is just up to I and I to also be with Jah.
----------------

Don't worry about fighting other people. The best thing to do is to learn to Live as One with Jah. As Jah speak, I and I should move, complete connection and Oneness.

And instead of looking to pick out the wrong from people, pick out the good to join with your thoughts. You will receive more this way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/24/2005 3:50:20 AM

Ises...

Dreadnut, you are living in a black-and-white world... but there isn't only good and bad... and not only what you do is good and everything else bad. Aren't YOU always coming and call for tolerance for Budhists, Hinduists, Muslim etc as we are praying all to the same god, and then you judge Rasta Brethren? Where does that fit? You are contradicting yourself and I can't take your tolerance serious!
You always call yourself Binghiman, but I must tell you, that people who try to divide and seperate among I n I JAH people are just a shame for the Nyahbinghi. So please Brother, THINK before you speak!
You tend to spread falls rumors because you do not care about if it was true, like the one with Rev Henry and now you come with a rumor about Immanuel giving Howell to the police. I n I RastafarI people are not rumor-spreader as this is exactly what babylon propaganda does! I n I not afraid of the truth, so go and meet those survival ancients of Howells camps and ASK... and THEN come and tell Immanuel was this and that.

I do not see Immanuel as Black Christ. But does that mean it is truth? Truth is like a house standing in the mid, and we all around only have view on a certain part of it. Maybe this is higher than man, higher than your and my overstanding, but only the foolish judge things about they do not know.

And I must seriously doubt that you ever had any contact to the EABIC beside the internet. Them are spiritual people who you just have to admire... I love the Bobo as I love the Binghi and all who are true and loyal servants of Quedamawi.

My advise to you as a youth in the movement is: less speaking more listening and learning! As you have TWO ears to hear but only ONE mouth to speak, sight?
Humble youthmen are welcomed by all Ras people, as you will experience when you go out and live Rasta real life among JAH people. But arrogant boys are nowhere welcome.

Please do not take it as a quarrel, brother, it is just an advice which you do not have to take.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/24/2005 10:40:46 AM

I never said that Howell was given away by Emmanuel, I only said that it was something that I had heard, and was posting it to see if anyothers had heard something like it, because obviously if I have seen it else where someone has heard this before. And as far as being black and white, well in some aspects that may be true, not all but some, and I try hard to work on those areas, but the thing I guess I don't like about this whole thing is that, if Emmanuel had these people praying to him and worshipping him and he wasn't god, then what was good about his mission. And I have no problem with the god of any religion, but this is very similiar to the pope, because that man has purposly led people astray, and so when I look on emmanuel and I see that he could also be trying to put this same control on people, I get upset. I stand for the preservation of life, and to me if this is the case is not life preserving. I don't hate the bobo. As a matter of fact the bobo have created something in this movement that is more precious then diamonds, and that is- "Blessed love my lord." Upmost respect and love! I love all the bobo and nyah and so forth.

And Nyah, I do care very much about these things, but I have had insufficient info on certain matters, which even yourself declared unclear at the moment, but I give thanks for the I correction. I would never have said these things if I didn't care bredren. And again my bredren I have had contact with the Bobo dem in Ghana and in Shasamane. I am a cook, I was talking with Hon. Priest Paul OVER THE PHONE about coming there to help along with this movement, through Ital diet. I have talked with some people who even have live in Bobo hill, and even grew in spanish town, so yes I speak with them.

So I stand corrected on several matters, good! If i was right all the time I would get bored. Thank you for the info bredren.

Selah

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/24/2012 8:37:15 PM

Why is there people so easy accept bad thing about king Immanuel Edward who did more good then wrong that that dem clame
King Immanuel Edwards did more then most give Him get credit for
Gave I n I shelter at a cost of nothing but to love our god and king Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Clothen
Food
And even work
and a way to salvation
King Immanuel I teach I to read bible
To keep sabbath
King Immanuel called himself king Selassie I humble servant
I n I who know him see much more
Not higher but one with king Selassie I
In Him priestly carater
I take heed of ever word of king Selassie I
Naw pick and choose