Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7196&start_row=1

The truth you love to hate

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/6/2019 7:09:37 PM

Infowars

Drudge Report

A thread for frequently posting articles that expose the lies you love to hear.

DEMOCRATS AGREE, TIME TO EAT BABIES
Consume the meek to fight climate change, says the left

UNEMPLOYMENT FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1969
50-year low…

‘HAIL SATAN!’ ANTIFA TRANSSEXUALS STAGE SATANIC RITUAL IN DOWNTOWN PORTLAND TO PROTEST PATRIOT PRAYER Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson explained that his group, which has been known to engage in street brawls with Antifa, is this time “going to practice non-violent resistance, because if we defend ourselves they will just arrest us anyways, so we’re going to come down here non-stop, and we are going to bring Jesus into Portland.”

Patriot Prayer members also held a group prayer session together.

The Satanic Portland Antifascists later were seen holding a ritual of their own, where they repeatedly chanted “hail Satan.”

Remember, according to CNN host Chris Cuomo antifa are identical to the American soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy on D-Day.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/6/2019 8:34:08 PM

Lol, ok we got it, you're a right wing Christian (at best)...wtf was that!? Do you actually take Alex Jones's splice dub rantings of crazy people seriously!?

Just kidding, I know you do, cuz AJ is a ranting crazy person...lol...I can't believe you took the time to post that.

Anyways...

What does that have to do with Rastafari!?

Who cares if the batty dem wanna have a satan party....there's no such thing as satan.

Christian silliness.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/6/2019 9:20:30 PM

Ohh... Better watch what you say.. That was hate speech.. You just criticized antifa.. According to your own sources it is hate speech to disagree with or god forbid critize babylons love child antifa. And dont even start to recant your support of your sources because according to you, disagreeing with your sources is white supremacy. Wow. You are a white supremacists now according to thw liberal rules you abide by..

And it really isnt surprising that you are complicit in the existence of an evil spirit seeking to dominate and rule with lies over Jahs creation.. Instead of acknowledging that -- which directly goes against Halie Selassie -- you make up your own world dominating evils in 'white privilege' and 'white supremacy'. 'White privilege' is a lie and 'white supremacy' isnt 1 / one millionth the threat you think it is. But the people that you follow actively worship the devil and you defend them relentlessly.. What does that say about you?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/7/2019 12:53:17 AM

NETFLIX MOVIE DEPICTS TIME-TRAVELING LIBERALS CARRYING OUT “PRE-CRIME” MURDER OF PATRIOTS TO PREVENT AMERICAN UPRISING AGAINST GLOBALISM
Hollywood continues peddling fantasies of killing Trump supporters and conservatives

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/7/2019 10:39:14 AM

WAR ON REALITY: WAPO JOURNALIST SAYS MSM HAS BEEN TOO FAIR TO TRUMP

‘It’s not partisan for the media to be partisan toward the truth,’ he says

In another case of total reality inversion, a Washington Post journalist claimed that the mainstream media has been TOO fair to President Trump in its coverage of impeachment

Appearing on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” Sunday, journalist E.J. Dionne said without a hint of irony that “truth cannot be given the same level of coverage as falsehoods,” seemingly unaware that the mainstream media relentlessly pushed the 3-year Russia collusion hoax, the Covington hoax, the Stormy Daniels hoax, the Kavanaugh hoax, and the Jussie Smollett hoax, just to name a few.

Keep in mind, the mainstream media also provided cover for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) after he read totally made up fan fiction of Trump’s transcript with Ukraine’s president during a congressional hearing last week.

The same mainstream media also failed to call out House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after she said Schiff “didn’t make up” his completely made up “parody” version of the phone call.

As we reported, the media is pushing hard for Trump’s impeachment despite the publicly-available transcript of that phone call which contradicts the so-called “whistleblower’s” hearsay complaint of an alleged “quid pro quo.”

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/7/2019 4:34:26 PM

The Democratic Party's Two-Facedness of Race Relations

"I'll have those n****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

If you listen to Democrats (many of you do -- at least those who watch MSNBC and read the NY Times rabidly), you hear fanciful yarns spun so sweetly about how LBJ ended racism, segregation and voting inequality in America. They make him sound like Mr. Rogers.

How long will the Democrats continue their absurd charade? All the while claiming Republicans are racist, meanwhile the Democrats are the party clearly responsible for the contemptible Jim Crow laws. Let's see how proud these secret, racist beliefs make current day Democrats. Let's see how they like the real truth being told about their party.

When I was nine, a friend of my father's worked in the LBJ White House and was unhappily close with LBJ. He was writing a book about his experiences with this foul-mouthed, racist president and somehow I got my hands on it. I was fascinated. I had never encountered such words or their rampant use -- even when no vulgarity was necessary, an inside view of a president that 99.9% of the country never saw.

LBJ was an awful man. He only promoted and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 1965 Voting Rights Act because he thought it was politically expedient. He disagreed violently and kept it a secret, something I think is unreservedly detestable. Or is it a common politician's disease?

Let's look at another quote attributed to "Great Society & Civil Rights Hero" LBJ:

"These N******, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

Could this be the type of man -- it was whispered -- who had his boss killed to get his job?

Here are more devastating quotes from the 'party that cares' (or pretends to care, to deceive voters):

"Mr. President, the crime of lynching . . . is not of sufficient importance to justify this legislation."

-- Sen. Claude Pepper (D., Fla.), 1938, spoken during a six-hour speech against the anti-lynching bill

"I am a former Kleagle [recruiter] of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County . . . The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union."

-- Robert C. Byrd, 1946, Democratic Senator from West Virginia, 1959-2010, Senate Majority Leader, 1977-80 and 1987-88, Senate President Pro Tempore, 1989-95, 2001-03, 2007-2010

President Truman's civil rights program "is a farce and a sham--an effort to set up a police state in the guise of liberty. I am opposed to that program. I have voted against the so-called poll tax repeal bill ... I have voted against the so-called anti-lynching bill."

-- Rep. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1948, U.S. Senator, 1949-61, Senate Majority Leader, 1955-61, President, 1963-69

"I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of N******."

-- Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961.

(Kennedy later authorized wire-tapping the phones and bugging the hotel rooms of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.)

"Everybody likes to go to Geneva. I used to do it for the Law of the Sea conferences and you'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."

-- Sen. Ernest F. Hollings (D., S.C.) 1993, Chairman, Commerce Committee, 1987-95 and 2001-03, candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, 1984

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation."

-- Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.), 2004, Chairman, Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, 2008

To add insult to injury for African-Americans, Bill Clinton, the absurdly-titled, "First Black President," was apparently not as big a supporter of black Americans as his esteemed title would imply. In his book, Ron Brown's Body, Jack Cashill first refers to Clinton's White House as a place where "minorities," such as Brown, "were not only exploitable but expendable."

My final quote on race hypocrisy comes from our current President, Barack Hussein Obama:

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

These quotes from Dems are why minority voters are starting to understand how they've been swindled into thinking that the Democratic Party best represents their interests. That's worrisome for Democrats at large. The facts, coming home to roost, will create a major backlash against the Democratic Party.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/8/2019 1:08:08 PM

RAND PAUL SLAMS ‘NEOCON WAR CAUCUS’; APPLAUDS TRUMP SYRIA WITHDRAWAL

“They always want to stay at war.”

Rand Paul Slams 'Neocon War Caucus’; Applauds Trump Syria Withdrawal
Senator Rand Paul slammed the swamp monsters who are up in arms at President Trump fulfilling his promise to pull US troops out of Syria, noting Monday that “it sounded like the neocon war caucus of the Senate.”

“They always want to stay at war. They always think it’s the best answer.” Paul asserted, referring to Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley among many other Replicans.

Unlike President Obama, I hope President Trump will reassess and take sound military advice.

“We need to not think that it’s always the U.S.’ responsibility to fight every war and find every peace.” Paul urged, adding that “a couple of hundred people in Syria is simply a trip wire for a bigger war or for a calamity for our soldiers.”

“All these people got involved in this Syrian civil war. And to what end?” Paul asked.

“I mean, hundreds of thousands of people have died. Millions of people are displaced. So, once again, the idea of regime change in the Middle East — and this is what President Trump is so right about — regime change hasn’t worked. It’s led to more chaos.” the Senator further stated.

“It’s led to more chaos and the rise of ISIS came in the chaos of Hussein being toppled but also the chaos of Assad’s regime being made marginal and made fragile.” Paul continued.

“I think President Trump recognizes what President Reagan recognized — unfortunately too late, in Beirut. Leaving three or 400 people in an area that are vulnerable could lead to catastrophe, but also doesn’t really do anything to secure our national security.” Paul explained.

The Senator was following up on a tweet he fired out Monday declaring his support for Trump working to stop endless war.

Senator Rand Paul
I stand with @realDonaldTrump today as he once again fulfills his promises to stop our endless wars and have a true America First foreign policy.

“I held off this fight for almost 3 years, but it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous Endless Wars, many of them tribal, and bring our soldiers home,” the president wrote.

“WE WILL FIGHT WHERE IT IS TO OUR BENEFIT, AND ONLY FIGHT TO WIN,” he added.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/9/2019 1:10:06 PM

Lol, you clearly aren't following the news.

Infowars is not the news.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/9/2019 11:29:32 AM

Tomorrows News Today

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/13/2019 12:43:27 PM

More pedophilia amongst billionaire liberals...

REPORT: BILL GATES MET PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN MULTIPLE TIMES DESPITE DENYING RELATIONSHIP

Billionaires were closer than they let on, according to the NYT

Report: Bill Gates Met Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Multiple Times Despite Denying Relationship

Microsoft founder Bill Gates met with pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein multiple times despite his denials the billionaires ever had a relationship, according to reports.

Gates reportedly met with Epstein at least three times beginning in 2011 to discuss “philanthropy” but did not party together, according to Gates spokeswoman Bridgitt Arnold.

“Bill Gates regrets ever meeting with Epstein and recognizes it was an error in judgment to do so,” Arnold said. “Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein’s ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates’ personal values and the values of his foundation.”

“Over time, Gates and his team realized Epstein’s capabilities and ideas were not legitimate and all contact with Epstein was discontinued,” she added.

But in August, following Epstein’s suspicious “suicide,” Arnolds said that although Epstein tried to “aggressively pursue” Gates, “any account of a business partnership or personal relationship between the two is categorically false.”

From the New York Times:

Mr. Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, whose $100 billion-plus fortune has endowed the world’s largest charitable organization, has done his best to minimize his connections to Mr. Epstein. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him,” he told The Wall Street Journal last month.

In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein.

“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein.

As we reported last month, Epstein and Gates worked together to funnel $2 million to the MIT research lab for unspecified projects, which the university later tried to cover up.

It’s also worth noting that Epstein frequently met with academics and philanthropists in a bid to realize his goals of “seeding the human race” in a bizarre eugenics program based at his New Mexico ranch where he wanted to impregnate dozens of young women.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I