Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7181&start_row=1

Inspiration

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/15/2019 12:22:05 AM

To live in inspiration, with the sunrise motivation
what gets you up and going, the positive vibrating
the focus unwavering, the power of The Trinity living through we
on a mission part of a greater solution, for each one to be fully alive, doing what they love and loving the life they are living.
The mission, the movement, the revolution cannot be stopped when we collectively live up, one of us rising helps the whole rise and when one of us push forward we all forward, this is collective work, meditate, pray, seek the vision and then take action, may our livity be ever progressing humanity and civilization to JAH and Zion
If JAH guides a way and we know its the way then 100% must be put into success of that journey. He will lead, so we must see and follow to the source of all spiritual and earthly treasures.
The poor will rise up, change the system, changes are happening Haile Selassie educating the children, its ripe for uprising, no petty thing can slow down the revolution of souls..JAH works are working...HIM is always hiring ....The deep core message is being told let us be the living examples of the dignity of humanities future and exemplars of creations glory

INI pray for thee
INI pray for thee
INI pray for thee all
all Rise tall- babylon fall

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/22/2019 3:08:29 AM

Ras Jesse I always fulljoy to read the poetry/poetic thoughts that the I writes. Thankhs for sharing!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/24/2019 10:03:52 AM

Give thanks Ras Jesse

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I