Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7176&start_row=1

ITAL FOOD

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaIndy Sent: 8/3/2019 9:40:31 PM

Greetings Iya,

IF I and I are living inna Babylon, and there is little natural food available, what is I and I supposed to eat?
If JAH could turn water into wine, Can JAH put Living Force into Babylon food?

Messenger: RastaIndy Sent: 8/3/2019 10:18:06 PM

WHAT CONSTITUTES ITAL FOOD IN YOUR OPINION?
(Is it exclusively vegetarian, is meat I-tal, is it only organic, is it whole food processed-free, is it raw, or is it everything?)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/5/2019 12:00:59 AM

Just hunt and gather for the best upon the land as our ancestors did and you will thrive. Ital is vital.

Don't settle for anything less than the best. Fast pray, work, see, find. Plant, eat by the sweat of your brow....Junk is on every corner in Babylon, it takes effort and discipline to search out the highest quality. Set sum standards and never settle for less.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/16/2019 11:59:12 PM

A little fish
Better to be pescatarian then a daily carnivore.
Study the diet of the ancestors who lived righteous
Just eat healthy

But yet and still

Ital is vital

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/22/2019 3:12:21 AM

As a long-time vegan, I have recently been eating mostly raw, and seen a huge difference. More energy, more healing, changes in menstrual cycle, better moods even. I used to think it didnt matter, raw or cooked, as long as it is plant food. I now think differently!

Look up Chef Keidi, or Aris LaTham for info on raw foods. Sebi advocated for raw foods too!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/21/2019 7:32:22 AM

Jah Child,

I also agree that raw plant based foods are some of the most nutritious and nutrient dense foods on the planet. I have been juicing ginger, tumeric, wheatgrass, celery, Kale, spinach etc and it has definitely increased my vegetable intake and overall Health and Vitality.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/24/2019 2:13:08 AM

Greetings Eleazar,
Nice things to juice, all of them the I mentioned! I juice a lot of beets, apples, carrots, cucumbers, ginger, turmeric, limes, lemons, I also juice sweet potato for my King but I find this juice gives me a headache, so I don't drink it.
Selahsay I Love

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I