Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7174&start_row=1

Prosperity Vs. Poverty

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/10/2019 5:55:29 PM

if any one has any wisdom from experience on this matter of prosperity vs. poverty in one's own life please share

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/13/2019 4:16:39 AM

Maybe try wearing tigers eye stones? Meditating on the color yellow. I think that the solar plexus is strongly related to our ability to manifest our desires when it comes to physical prosperity. Solar Plexus is related to work ethic, to determination, to achievement of goals. And these are pretty much what it takes to manifest prosperity. Doing a liver cleanse could also help. The liver and stomach are related to the solar plexus and the color yellow.
This might be an oversimplification. But I hope there is something in there that resonates with the I.
Selah say I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/20/2019 2:50:10 AM

I have been admiring yellow alot lately and the harvest is plenty.
Yellow gold, sunshine, and lemons that are good for the liver

Im interested in how poverty and wealth manifest from and are reflections of a spiritual reality

Messenger: Africa I Sent: 7/20/2019 3:00:47 PM

Prosperity is a core value of life. Every cell of life is striving toward prosperity, fulfillment, and actualisation.

In the Wise Mind of Haile Sellassie, His Majesty claims that prosperity is the foundation for peace.

King Sellassie emphasizes Development as the tool for creating prosperity.

HIM Ras TafarI is quoted as saying that tranquility, comfort, and abundance are essentiel for every person on this Earth.

Emperor Sellassie says we have to care about the economic wellbeing of every person.

InI who heed the words of Empress Menen and Haile Sellassie accept this mission.

Prosperity is InI lifeworks.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2019 3:45:39 AM

Greetings and love Idren

Ras Jesse, that's interesing that lemons are good for the liver. I didn't know that, and it is just one more connection between yellow, the solar plexus, and the organ systems that are related to it. I forgot to mention but fasting can also be great for the solar plexus. I used to think that Italists don't need to fast! But now I have learned otherwise. Fasting is very important both on physical and spiritual levels.

Africa I, I have been thinking about this for a few days. Whether prosperity is the core value of all life. After meditating, I do agree that it is. Maybe not in the way people normally think about prosperity though. I thought about the high dollar television preachers who talk about prosperity and they mean it in a sense of having multimillions and private jets. And then I though about the story of how Christ fasted in the desert for 40 days and nights. Which one is the picture of real prosperity? And why do the preachers who confess to follow christ not think that asceticism is worth exploring? Are prosperity and asceticism really opposite ends of the spectrum? What prosperity can we gain by renouncing material desires and living in a more simple way?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/26/2019 5:34:21 PM

What prosperity can we gain by renouncing material desires and living in a more simple way?

We gain Iselves, InI.

Christ fasted in desert and was tempted by Satan, with the greatest of material desires. Christ gained heavenly prosperity, as he overcame Satan's temptations and the desires of his own material body and mind, he gained his spiritual body; as the dove descended and Christ was baptised by John in the waters, reborn in spirit.

Like Christ we must make our will be for Jah and Jah's way. Like Selassie says, "To make our wills obedient to good influences and to avoid evil, is to show the greatest wisdom."

We need to be prosperous both spiritually and materially, and we can gain this by living simply. As Selassie says:
"Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being. Whenever conflict arises between material and spiritual values, the conscience plays an important role and anyone who suffers from a guilty conscience is never really free from this problem until he makes peace with himself and his conscience."

Messenger: RastaIndy Sent: 8/3/2019 10:12:55 PM

Greetings Iya,

IF I and I are living inna Babylon, and there is little natural food available, what is I and I supposed to eat?
If JAH could turn water into wine, Can JAH put Living Force into Babylon food?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/25/2019 3:26:28 AM

Greetings Idren
SelahsayI Love

I was reading from the WiseMind of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I small booklet, and I found this quote interesting and relevant to this reasoning:
"The means of destroying poverty and ignorance are work and education."

It seems obvious, but I think this is one of the great aspects of His Majesty's teachings. They are usually simple truths put into succinct words.

Thankhs to the Most I

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/4/2019 5:31:51 PM

Here's a novel idea...

Instead of chakras and stones, there are two paths to prosperity.

1. working hard
2. working smart

the common thread to both is "working".

A lot of poverty and prosperity comes from a relative relational dynamic where wealth shifts from one side to another.

if you want to work hard you need the best education you can get and go get the best job you can get. Save your money. Invest in enough assets along the way so that they are either generating income or can be sold for greater and greater prices.

If you want to work smart you need to capitalize on work other people are doing. For example, you could start a consulting business that helps to find contractors for companies to hire. These consulting companies make $$$/hr based on how much the contractor makes hourly. If the contract is making $80/hr the consulting company could make anywhere from $5/hr to $60/hr. It really just depends on the negotiation. You can also get jobs and farm them off to people willing to work for less. Without doing any work yourself (Except in getting the jobs) you can make a profit.

A lot of people who are rich are rich because a parent gave them money. However, many people who are rich or just "richer" are people who are simply smart and resourceful. Either way, how much money you make is dependent on how much you invest which boils down to how much you own.

This is the main difference between prosperity and poverty. We live in a global ownership society. Back in the day, if you simply owned the land then you owned whatever wealth that land could produce. Now, someone else owns the land, your car, your house. And you keep paying other people to live. My people have to get wiser when it comes to financial education or we will always be poor and flirting with poverty.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/5/2019 4:58:06 AM

What you describe as a consulting company here we call a recruitment agency or simply an agency. The workers are called recruitment consultants.

Anyway

I long have said. These man are the new slavemaster. Also the new Solomon.... Wise. What a hustle

It's all about making income while you sleep aka passive income as opposed to active income where you physically have to go and do the work.

Passive income earners run freakonomics in front of our very eyes.

So many brethren don't get taught these jewels and gems through parents schooling education or from the street. Same brethren who don't start with no silver spoon no family business no family inheritance. Same brethren who end up in financial dire straits indebted to somebody for life reminiscent again of slavery, and by the time they learn how the ting run and learn ownership and learn about all the things we have mentioned...it too late.

Story all too real.

Live up
Prosperity.
Raise InI KINGLY

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I