Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7162&start_row=11

“CHRISTAFARIANS”

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 5/13/2019 5:37:10 PM

The head of man is God, the head of woman is man. We all have our part. Be wise. I see why we are not aligned. Understanding your role. He is the Kings of Kings. We each come to this world born into this sin and so called religions. Blessed are the one's that can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwvZY179kKc

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/26/2019 3:23:42 PM

There are some afrocentric Christians who grow dreadlocks here in Afrika mostly for a certain period and then trim.Usually society call them Rasta too.

So maybe the term "christafarians"was a label put by society

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/25/2019 12:52:30 AM

I do not like how many people take reggae music without any regards for its roots and make it their own. Reggae music stolen from Rastafari is not reggae music its cultural appropriation, disrespectful, and evil because they do not mention Haile Selassie, or any history. They just promote a shallow message. SOJA makes me sick as well as Christafari. They make roots reggae music, which has a form of Godliness empty because they deny the power inside of reggae music which is JAH Rastafari.
Its true babylon hijacked most of the ships of reggae music, and now its very hard to find authentic roots reggae full of word sound and power. Its all underground. Whats mainstream is not clean in spirit.

Whats popular is not inspiring me, its numbing. Got to dig deep for those ROOTZ!

This founder and lead singer of Christafari sounds like rasta when he sings/chants, looks like a dreadlock but the message is twisted just because he NEVER mentions Haile Selassie. No mention at all and I listened to alot of their music.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I