Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7159&start_row=21

Agents

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/3/2022 3:41:32 PM

Same sentiments kaka yangu!
Upendo na umoja
Give Ises

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2022 8:31:07 AM

The agent is a euro-australian named Timothy and this is his youtube page...

Feels Good Mon

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/4/2022 1:08:56 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Give thanks GARVEYS AFRICA for the Is work.

Blessed Love Jahcub I! Yes I give thanks that InI should focus on doing JAH good works and not get distracted by putting InI energy into foolish battles. JAH knows I have been guilty of engaging sometimes when I should let it go and save I energy for the big fight, and more importantly save energy to grow JAH love!

Bless Up JAH Child for the optimism and faith. InI should work to keep those in InI hearts.

Bless Up Ras Evison good to see the I!

HIM Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen I Love

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/4/2022 1:09:21 PM

Evison Matafale Skræling and JAH Child, Bredren and Sistren, both of the I's are right, what you say is true. And Feels Good Mon is not the Hemphill, though he is a Hemphill same way.

And I'm not trying to dis Hemphill. I have an old friend who reminds I a lot of hemphill, before and after he got into Alex Jones. I saw both Hemphill and I friend attitudes and mannerisms change from all the Info Wars they were tunning into, their personalities became more irritable and aggressive. Given the information/propaganda that Alex Jones presents, it's understandable that his audience reacts in such a way.

Well that ugly frog Pepe, gets used by Alex Jones supporters, even Jones himself uses that frog...

Well nuff time spent on that lol!

Blessed Love Ones and Ones

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/5/2022 11:18:34 AM

I for one think this conversation is somewhat important.

Why?

Because at the end of the day it's all about power. Power is distributed across society just like money, just like electricity. You need power to get things done. Whether one considers Rastafari to be pan-African or not, black power or not, I think most of us can agree it at least serves in the interest of freedom from white supremacy. And that's something that even white people should want. Hell, even white racists should want black people to be free. They tell us all the time to "go back to Africa" so they should want us to be free and independent of all of (what they believe to be) their resources.

In my previous post on this subject, I focused mostly on "government agents" because truly a lot of people think they are being infiltrated by the government when they aren't. However, there are many groups that are organized. And in that organization is the means, motive, and opportunity to have agents of their own to advance the cause of the organization.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/5/2022 11:43:35 AM

When I was young I saw a couple of Alex Jones videos. This was before he "went full crazy". He started out like most conspiracy theorists, saying things that a lot of people could agree with and speculating on things that honestly deserve deeper scrutiny. As GA mentioned, we know that the government is capable of conspiratorial types of activities. However, this is far less possible now because there are far more minorities in government who could and would blow the whistle if they got wind of anything like a modern Cointel pro. But we're not going to act like that didn't happen or that it couldn't happen again.

But when I was young I didn't understand Jones's motives. But now that every other person is a content creator on tik tok or some other platform, he was smart in building up an audience way back from the early days of the internet. He didn't have to come out in the beginning and tell his audience what he was or what he was planning to use them for. And that's how a lot of people get radicalized. First they're told that there is something wrong. Then they're told who to blame for it. And then they're told how to fight them. And then they're continuously hyped up and fed lies to keep them afraid. Fear takes over, keeps them tuning in, keeps them agitated.

It's like a pot on the stove filled with water. It starts off warm and innocent. The temperature is turned up gradually. People don't feel like they're involved in anything bad or wrong. They're "just getting information". Jones temperament changes over time. He starts making connections between things so that he can turn the heat up even more. Once the pot is boiling bubbles start to form and when they burst? People get killed. Not everyone will get radicalized but none of these movements are ever designed to radicalize every single person. One person simply gets more information than they can sit on and so they're driven to do something about it. In some cases that might be coming to a "black website" and becoming a troll. In other cases, they may actually try to siphon off votes from the Democrats. In other cases, they shoot up a store or a church.

And no one is really de-escalating these people because most people don't take them seriously until it's too late. These people often don't run into credible contradictory information that pushes back on the programming they're getting from Jones and other radicalizing agents. They often don't even realize they're being radicalized because all they know is that they are making their own choices to do these things. But do you really think a person like Alex Jones, who has invested time into so many conspiracy theories and tactics, wouldn't have any understanding or ability to leverage any of that knowledge to create his own army of the people he has influence over? OF COURSE, HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT. And he knows how to do it LEGALLY! And so that's exactly what he's chosen to do. And that's why Trump literally called him to pay his respects because JONES HAS POWER.

Jones only has the power that people who believe... give him. But that's unfortunately a significant amount. As a black man, I didn't feel threatened by him before. However, there is a trail, at this point, linking this alt-right movement, in a way that is becoming more and more of a threat because these people want a race war. And the problem with a president like Joe Biden is that I don't believe he has the stomach to go after it, politically. As an organization, they're staying within the law. But as individuals, they're breaking the law. The same way they're doing this Jan 6th hearing is the same way they need to send undercover agents into the alt-right movement. Because at this point I think they're starting to operate like a terrorist organization.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/6/2022 10:06:12 AM

Garveys Africa nice work revealing that... I didnt watch his videos but that looks to line up.. it does confuse me why people do this kinda stuff but IPX Ninja the I rationale behind it makes sense... I mean I did watch Alex Jones for a little while right before he start endorsing Trump in the presidential race... I got a lot out of what he said and it did line up with what I already know through other sources... but his violent attitude was too much for me so I couldnt get into him on that level and I guess people who are tending toward that mental violence or like the negativity and the vehemence of it... I guess they can tend to get radicalized in that way. All in all I welcome a troll here on this site over a grocery store shooting or other things on that level. But who is to say the internet trolling is where it ends. That is a scary thought indeed. How does the I think we should go about that deescalation the I spoke of?

Jahcub, Cedric, and all I Idren, more Love more Life
JAH guidance Ivermore

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/6/2022 11:43:13 AM

Thank you, sis, for the question about de-escalation.

I believe one of the most pivotal roles in law enforcement is de-escalation. With all the killings of unarmed black people going on, I was a witness to a de-escalation by local police involving a domestic dispute where the guy, a young black man, needed to be on medication. I knew him. I was married to his godmom at the time.

The police were there in force, with a dog. And trust me when I say this young man was trying to give them reasons to end his life. Suicide by cop. But again, he was unstable and his girlfriend/baby momma was the worst possible choice because she had a temper and an undisciplined tongue. I will never forget riding with him to walmart to buy ammo for his gun so he could shoot her. I drove him to a walmart far out of the way just to have time to calm him down. When people get emotional they often get stupid because they stop thinking logically.

The point of this is that he is alive today and not, to my knowledge, locked up. And it's because he was able to get the help that he needed.

A lot of these people who are promoted to us as criminals and lunatics are people who need help. No, we are not trained therapists, but many of these people are not going to seek therapy. They don't have people in their lives who can or will force them to get professional help. People give up on people. People often dismiss people and turn off their empathy towards them. And then we are surprised when that person turns off their empathy towards other human beings and attack them.

I'm too empathetic to be a murderer. I could beat someone up if I had to but my mind would be fighting to use only the amount of force necessary. But gun culture in America? It's all about killing. You don't like something? Kill it. You don't like someone? Kill them? You don't agree with someone's lifestyle? Kill them. You don't like people of a certain color or ethnicity? Kill them. I cannot promote this mentality because I'm too empathetic to be a murderer or to take part in murder. But everyone is not so limited.

De-escalation, imho, is about finding the source of someone's pain and applying empathy to it. Have a conversation. Figure out what's bothering them so much that they would be willing to use so much negative energy toward other people. Energy flows. Energy has to come from somewhere and it has to go somewhere. Even if a person is taught racist ideology that doesn't mean they have it within them to fire a single bullet. Most often what gives them the actual motive is a bad interaction that reaches into them personally and makes them afraid in a way that makes them feel weak and helpless. And so they seek out others. With them, they feel safer. They feel more secure. And those others are also afraid. Individually, they feel weak. Together they feel strong. They reinforce each other's beliefs at the same time and they "talk stuff" to act like they're hard... tough... pretending they are not afraid. And then if they do attack, they often attack people who are weaker or unarmed. They're not going into the hood to battle the bloods and crips. They're going to shoot up a church or a school or a grocery store or a restaurant or a massage parlor. Because in all actuality, they are exactly as weak as they feel and it is only the gun and their "friends" who make them feel otherwise (though much of this is also true of the bloods and crips).

When the only friends they have (or could have) are the same type of beta bullies, scared of the shadow of a 6'2 muscular black man, this is why this image is enemy #1 for the police. EVERYTHING, including racism and white supremacy, starts with an IDEA. Ideas can be taught but they can also be modified by new information. When Yeshua spoke about how to treat one's enemy it wasn't from a position of fear or weakness. Turn the other cheek. Bless them that curse you. These are things you can do only if you're strong. You have to be strong enough, not to want to hit back. You have to be strong enough not to want to curse back. And when that enemy sees the ineffect of their weapons, but moreover, that you can still be welcoming, still be gracious, etc. Either people conform to the image their enemies have or they don't. I'd rather not. And I think this helps to de-escalate their agents. But this doesn't mean supporting or allowing their propaganda agenda either. So while they're trying to use us (to plant seeds) I think we should be trying to plant seeds of our own and figure out what is at the source of their grievances and/or pain. If we can get past the symptoms we may be able to find or recommend the cure in a way that they can take it.

Now that we "know what they look like" and what they're trying to do. We can take the next step in disarming and learning to disarm them. I don't know if you remember Sonic the Hedgehog but when he would hit an enemy they would turn into a cute little animal. People have many layers but underneath is still that inner child. And that child may have been abandoned, may have been abused, may have been molested or raped, etc. Children start as seeds and everything that happens to them is part of the environment they grow up in it and it helps determine what kind of tree they will become. Tree of life? Or one that produces poisonous fruit?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/6/2022 6:08:08 PM

Thats true Idren, having compassion and spending the time with a hurt person can go a long way... sometimes... if the person is open to any kind of change... but I only wish in these cases we have seen that it would be more productive because it does seem like round and round same ideas spouted again and again and the conversation is going nowhere...

Messenger: astral empress Sent: 7/6/2022 9:17:43 PM

give thanks GARVEYS AFRICA and everybody who protected the forum from the agents agenda

IPXninja thank you for teaching me that “de-escalation is finding the source of someone's pain and applying empathy to it”

JAH Child ive noticed that too. i think that if a person uses their right to freedom of speech to try to take freedom away from other people. then the words that go against freedom must be removed for the sake of freedom

Emperor Haile Selassie I Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I