Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7159&start_row=11

Agents

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 5/10/2019 5:43:18 PM

The Wailers: "I remember when a we used to sit, In a government yard in Trenchtown, Observing the hypocrites, Mingle with the good people we meet..." - No Woman No Cry.
Luciano: ''...in this troubled times the wise will watch and pray..." - Prophecy.
Midnite: ... - Perilus.
So Babylon Agents have always been around.
To identify Agents, check the vision/mission/motive/objectives they seek, for these are sure indicators of what I and I stand for.
Love, like sun light, radiates positive energy, good vybes, which is never self benefiting, otherwise it aint love.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 5/10/2019 6:31:14 PM

"Let me tell you if you're not wrong.. then everything is alright"

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/10/2019 11:02:22 PM

i think burningbush is trying to tell you tht he hates eskimo rastas.ok and do you ivers what he means ras ark i
burningbush + tena yist
and bless up yourself hope i am off the hook somewhere soon pls help me out xo

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/14/2019 10:46:15 AM

breda i am not an agent i am a real rasta. I am good with this~ bless him i am a sleepy rasta so yeah i sleep all the time. Just relax pon di i burningbush and praise to that savior tema yistillign.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/24/2019 11:57:44 AM

The people who you think are agents may not be.

I believe I have dealt with agents before. It was during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM rallies were being infiltrated. The purpose wasn't to stop it but rather to radicalize it. I was on a conference call where there were at least 2 people that were trying to push people towards more radical and hostile action. As leader of a Black Wall Street website I believe in economic power as a means to achieve freedom. So myself and Kala Genesis, who is my pan-African strategic partner (BAIO / Black African Infrastructure Organization) were calming the waters and making sure those people didn't control the discussion.

This experience taught me a few things.

A lot of websites believe they have an agent. It's not true. You're more likely to have a troll than a real agent. A real agent believes you are a threat to the organization they represent and that they can get you or your group to break the law.

Agents especially want to connect your group, if possible, to terrorism or some other "black power" group that they think is problematic for them. If you are gathering any kind of resources for any purposes like this then that would be a red flag. If you're only talking and not organizing then they don't care and they wouldn't do more than "lurk" on your site to periodically check if perhaps some other group was coming to recruit.

But real agents are interested in organized groups that can be hostile and eventually link to acts of terrorism. If you think they want to stop you from doing your religion or something that means something to you and not to them, it's probably not an agent. A real agent is getting paid and must therefore justify their time. They're paid to minimize threats so if there are bigger threats (websites with a higher potential to radicalize) that's what they'll be attracted to.

A troll doesn't get paid and they can argue and fight because it simply fulfills them to do so. They may even start to like people on the forum and think their point of view is "helpful". They may not have the self awareness to see their behavior and actions as negative. If they think you are believe something that isn't true they will feel obligated to argue against it. And they don't care who they offend and don't realize that by offending people they become unwanted. And sometimes the more resist them the more they turn into some kind of mole you can't get rid of. Eventually you have to ignore them and act like they don't exist. A real agent would be very anti-US government but not simply in theory or ideology but rather would be working in hateful rhetoric aimed at turning you into a target by making you a rebel.

It's really silly to try and do this to Rastafarians in my opinion.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/3/2022 1:58:18 PM

There was a lot of talk about Melchezidek and Hemphill being the person, that someone had hijacked accounts and such... I never thought that was true. I have been reading this forum for many years, I've had a few different account names over those years (not a secret, I've mentioned those names on another thread). During the time I've been here, I've read and reasoned with both Melchezidek and Hemphill. I can say, without a doubt in I mind, that they are not the same person.

All that said, I cannot say they same for Hemphill and Feels Good Mon. Those two seem the same to me. They both are using the same alt-white commentary and rhetoric.

I sight the information highway that Hemphill was travelling on. Going from Alex Jones to that ugly frog Pepe, was just a straight stretch along that road. It's easy for I to see how Feeling Good Mon can be Hemphill.

Now Iman not going take any more time making the comparison, nor am I going to try and get others to see them as the same. That really don't matter. It doesn't matter because it will do nothing but take time and energy away from RastafarI. Time and energy that can be used for RastafarI works.

How much time and energy do InI waste? On foolish things and foolish people? Let's not be foolish with InI precious time and energies. Let's use that energy to forward RastafarI, to centralize and organize, and to create heartical growth and progress.

InI Haile Blessed
JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/3/2022 2:15:49 PM

I do sight it that it is good to expose the agents, to conquer and banish that bad duppy spirit energy. Iman just saying lets not waste too much time and energy on foolish things and people. Easy enough to expose the agents and the not engage with them anymore.

When they come around here, they're usually some hungry trolls. Well, if InI sight that they are a troll and InI sounded the alarm, all that InI need to do is not feed it and the troll will either go away or it will starve and die.

Let's not waste time, energy, and resources feeding trolls.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/3/2022 2:56:55 PM

Bredda Jahcub I sight what the I is saying... but I dont think Feels Good Mon and Hemphill are the same person. Not the real Hemphill anyways, not if he is the same man I had a friendship with many years ago. Because no matter what his political views I trust that Hemphill would always acknowledge me as a sister as I would acknowledge him as a brother. We did not have a deep friendship but a very positive and respectful one, and I know he would remember that and not be disrespectful toward I. Maybe I have too much optimism or faith, but I do think Hemphill is a good man even if he got misguided.
The Alex Jones bandwagon is an easy one to jump on because he does have a lot right. Many of the issues he brings up are real issues. So people can relate with that and jump on board with everything he says. While I am not in the same category I do overstand the phenomenon.
One eternal love JAHcub the I make good points and its true we all have a lot of work to do. JAH works be done
Rastafari

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/3/2022 3:13:47 PM

Give thankhs JAH Child, Sistren,
and Jahcub I, Bredren,
I give thankhs

when I think of the i them, i surely know im thinking of my family.
theres no greater joy.
umoja ni nguvu
you both have my Raspect in the highest
you both know me by now, and reading Rastafari words is what im always here for anywa not the other.
Guardians.

asante

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/3/2022 3:15:57 PM

Fells mon an hemphill the same lol😆; ha
life is also funny

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I