Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7159&start_row=1

Agents

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/7/2019 12:00:27 AM

I am interested in this problem with agents, in the Rastafari movement in particular and in society in general. I have been suspicious of some infiltrators, impostors, wolves in sheeps clothing. I wonder if they are distorting small groups consciously or just being used subconsciously, not knowing they are agents.

If a small group in unity in righteousness, prayer, praises, and living a natural life, boycotting Babylon ways and thoughts-inspiring and influencing those they come in contact with is it inevitable a agent with try to break these groups up?

Any stories on ones own experiences with agents, what they are up to, how to weed them out and not let them bring a good thing down would be very much received with thanks.

may JAH Bless all

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/7/2019 1:46:34 AM

An agent is really just someone who is authorized to act on behalf of someone else or some group of people (like an organization). Of course, there's also the more generic usage of the term "agent" as in "man acts as an agent of environmental change".

It seems to have been suggested here that there are agents of some organization(s) coming to this website trying to undermine free expression. It's also been intimated that there are "unwitting" agents who are somehow being controlled by others to do that.
Personally, I think it's a little far fetched to think that an organization (such as a governmental organization) is spending its energies trying to undermine free expression on this particular website, but anything's possible I suppose.

Someone like me who constantly cites the Teachings of Haile Selassie I could be accused of serving as an "agent of RastafarI", which is flattering I suppose, but not such a customary application of the term "agent" because I'm transparently promoting RastafarI on a RastafarI website. Using "agent" in such a context is more frequently associated with clandestine activity (e.g., a covert agent). So a number of years ago when I was an engineering consultant in Babylon sneaking lessons on the the precepts of RastafarI into day-to-day interactions with my colleagues and clients, it would probably be reasonable to say that in that situation I was acting as an "agent of RasatafarI".

By the same token, someone who claims to be RastafarI but continually works to undermine I-nity among fellow RastafarI and/or to corrupt or disdain the Teachings of His Majesty, might be accused of being an agent of Babylon and the devil. These are people who I tend to refer to as "wolves in sheep's clothing".

If you expand out from RastafarI to talk about society in general, then I would have to observe that there are many types of agents (both legally recognized and covert) functioning in society in general all the time. As noted above, anybody who works consistently on behalf of another person or a cause can be termed an "agent" in the broadest sense of the term, whether or not their capacity as such is officially sanctioned.

The best way to cope with any agent who is working a negative agenda is to simply focus on one's own positive works and to not empower the negativity. For a RastafarI, my own take is that he or she should focus on the path of Righteousness articulated by the Teachings of His Majesty Hail Selassie I.

These are some thoughts on the subject of agents and agency. With respect to this website, accusations of agency seem to stem more from frustrations by some with those who harbor perspectives/philosophies that are different from their own, and less (or not at all) from any situation in which someone here is actually serving as an authorized covert "agent" of some unseen entity. But again, anything's possible in Babylon.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2019 12:30:00 PM

Cointelpro

Babylon has always infiltrated

And any Agent would naturally deny these happenings.

Proof is in the pudding

We know who is who

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2019 12:30:34 PM

Cointelpro

Babylon has always infiltrated

And any Agent would naturally deny these happenings.

Proof is in the pudding

We know who is who

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 5/7/2019 1:53:39 PM

An infiltrating Agent by nature is in a covert mission. Only a weakheart would be swayed by the agent's work.
Of all sensual organs, the nose will not be decieved; if something smells good or bad. Unlike perceptions of looks or taste or feel or hearing.
The heart has been mislead before, yet instinct can never go wrong. Conciousness triumphant.
So folly is to "follow your heart", as many choose...
Jah RasTafarI Reveal Himself to His own, and set them in the Right Direction.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/8/2019 12:47:09 AM

Thanks my Soul Kin

Even smell can be deceived like if something rotten is seasoned up.
I'm just trying to learn from my own experiences of meeting agents of babylon matrix, 2 for sure so as to avoid them and warn others as soon as possible. And maybe not just avoid them but to expose them call them out and bring the fire and light.

" Betta be a part a de solution
Dis mite be di final confrontation
Betta awake to dis reality
Dis is no time to loose yuh sanity"

The agents I'm riseing up against want to keep one off the trod, slow them down, and get them off . Less JAH is less sanity, so agents try to divert our time, energy, focus, meditation, prayers, giving thanks and praises into wastefulness and idol worship.
If someone is not free they are most likely going want to keep others in bondage too. Perhaps this is why many Rastafari speak against friendship: because no matter how good babylonians intentions are they are living from a spiritually, mentally, physically defiled, impure paradigm.
Mental slavery still exists and agents do work, and work hard to keep others in bondage. Free minds, liberated by truth will free bodies and souls.

To catch these snakes takes a very intuitive reception of frequency. They work subtly, the speak love but their hearts radiate hate. They will bless with their lips while they devise a plan to destroy you.

Israel Vibration calls them out in their song " Fallen Angels"
Pawns of the devils, they either know what they are up to loving evil, thinking evil is righteous all mixed up or just plain stupid.
Im just trying to understand the enemy more as is manifested in "agents" to therefore better know how to defeat this evil poisoning I/humanity.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/8/2019 3:43:59 AM

True. It can be very difficult and confusing to try to ferret out everyone who seeks to deceive intentionally or unwittingly. This is why:

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of JAH and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you" is such useful wisdom.

Because rather than expending our energies trying to ferret our all of the plots, deceptions and deceivers in order to thwart them, we focus our energies and attention on the goodness and Truth of JAH which I-dureth for-I-ver, and this effectively sidelines any unsavory plots.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/8/2019 3:49:02 AM

Pacifism and inaction cant work

Agents have to be weeded out

Agents are what caused Garvey to fall. And have been used in every revolutionary and black power movement going

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/8/2019 4:20:43 AM

Greetings Brothers
Good to see the I in the forum Ras Jesse, thankhs for the true depth of thought into this topic.
RasTafariWork says trust the intuition, not the heart. In other words I think this means, trust your gut. The heart is a center of unconditional love, it will not distinguish between a "good" person and a "bad" person. If listening to the heart, it will show love for all. But the gut is a center of intelligence dealing with safety and life in the material plane. It will give us cues when there is something wrong, unsafe, threatening, etc. So what I'm saying is that there are different levels of intuition. Unconditional love is right on one level. But discernment is also right on a different level.
In terms of agents, they serve a positive purpose also, when we recognise them. It forces us, by comparison of what we aren't, to see what we are. Maybe that is why it will always happen.
Earth is a place where souls come to learn through dichotomy.
Selah

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/8/2019 5:00:24 AM

Trying to mechanically weed out or physically eliminate all of the forces for evil acting through human beings is utter futility and poisons the soul. It has been attempted so many times since the beginning of human history and the Wicked One always finds new souls to do his evil bidding, even among those who began the weeding out process with righteous motives. Picking up and employing the devil's tools inevitably leads us to corruption.

Our power to overcome evil comes not through trying to confront all evil or agents thereof head on, but from the unseen, immeasurable, unquantifiable Power of JAH Love and Righteousness. 'Seek JAH first' is not inaction, but the very opposite for Righteousness is a full-time way of living. These are the Teachings of our Master, the Most High.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." -- Ephesians 6:12

"I'n'i nah come to fight flesh and blood,but spiritual wickedness in 'igh and low places. So while they fight you down, stand firm and give JAH thanks and praises." --Bob Marley & the Wailers

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I