Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7157&start_row=11

Operation Nesta : Takeover

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/6/2019 1:08:05 AM

Absolutely, Rastagoddess. So much wisdom and positive, encouraging tone in the words of His Majesty.

In 1963, H.I.M. said:

"It is our duty and privilege to rouse the slumbering giant of Africa, not to the nationalism of Europe of the nineteenth century, not to regional consciousness, but to the vision of a single African brotherhood bending its united efforts toward the achievement of a greater and nobler goal. Above all, we must avoid the pitfalls of tribalism. If we are divided among ourselves on tribal lines, we open our doors to foreign intervention and its potentially harmful consequences."

A POSITIVE message (and vibration) calling for unity and demonstrating a clear recognition of precisely how Babylon mentality has systematically used divisiveness to foment conflict in Africa (and throughout the world) to keep it from achieving its incredible potential. His Majesty refused to be duped by the devil into labels and wholesale rejection of groups of human beings. What JAH rejects and pushes away is the wicked mentality and the wickedness perpetrated by it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the same speech, H.I.M. said:

"We must live in peace with our former colonisers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and forswearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts. Let us act as befits the dignity which we claim for ourselves as Africans, proud of our own special qualities, distinctions, and abilities. Our efforts as free men must be to establish new relationships, devoid of any resentment and hostility, restored to our belief and faith in ourselves as individuals, dealing on a basis of equality with other equally free peoples."

Rebuking isolationism or separatism and calling for peace and dignity; in these words, H.I.M. exhorts us to a future living together as One People who are "are precisely the same whatever, colour, race, creed or national origin they may be". Haile Selassie I is our incredible leader who not only says to us, but also demonstrates by example, how we can be proud of ourselves and who we are without ever for a moment pushing away, rejecting, disrespecting or treating as different or inferior any other human being.

"When African righteous people come together, the world will come together." Indeed.

JAH LOVE. JAH WISDOM.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/6/2019 1:51:50 AM

Proclaiming himself the ultimate Rasta authority but knowing nothing. Attempting to rearrange fundamental doctrines while participating in nothing.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/6/2019 1:55:17 AM

I couldnt have quoted any better. I have no intention of clicking on topics these days and see others have slowed down to. No matter. Seen it all before. The agent will move on and balance will restore

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2019 2:25:26 AM

True GA!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I