Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7156&start_row=1

AMERICA THE BABYLON: GOVT. ETHICS 101

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/3/2019 10:19:10 AM

Here is a direct quote from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during a lecture before students at Texas A&M two weeks ago:

“In terms of how you think about problem sets; when I was a cadet...what’s the cadet motto at West Point?: ‘You will not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.’ I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses [in it]. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”

As he chuckled and made light of this, the student audience chuckled along with him and broke into applause. This is what America has become and why I refused to educate my children with "American values".

Instead, my children were and are taught the moral values of RastafarI. No my children may not become titans of industry or billionaire entrepreneurs, but at the end of the day they have something fay more essential: genuine moral values. They also know that JAH will NEVER let them down so they don't need to sell their souls to the devil to make a living.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I