Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7151&start_row=1

AMERICA THE BABYLON, THE T1000

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/19/2019 4:13:15 AM

AMERICA THE BABYLON is flailing in its demise -- lashing out in all directions without focus or reason. This imagery of the T1000 being consumed in the molten steel vat is particularly apropos. The symbolism is incredible, not only because America has become a robotic death machine without conscience (as shown so vividly in the US military helicopter machine-gunning footage from Iraq released by Wikileaks), but because the T1000 is utterly destroyed in molten steel (as America will be by fire). I call the current stage of the American Empire the "desperation phase" because an awareness of the empire's impending demise has finally penetrated the thick-skulled hubris of America the Babylon's ruling elite, and they are faced with the reality of a world closing in on them from every direction (of course, contrary to popular media mythology, Donald Trump is not part of the anti-Babylon movement; he's the chaotic face of the Babylon elite's last desperate gasps, a latter day Nero). Even America the Babylon's loyal vassal states face popular dissent and economic crises like never before among their own populations, and their willingness to serve as America's "bitches" comes at an ever increasing risk of domestic revolution (e.g., France).
CHANT DOWN BABYLON

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/20/2019 4:13:07 AM

That an axis of nations, including China, Russia, India, Iran and Turkey, is standing up to resist & balance the diabolical flailing of America the Babylon on the world stage is good because it gives the lunatic American elite pause, but it's also unfortunate because replacing the brutal, 'wannabe' uni-polar global dictatorship of America the Babylon with a world leadership that promotes more autocracy (even if it is not inclined to endless capitalist warfare) doesn't bode that well for I-manity. Yes, America the Babylon will fall, as it has been prophesied, and the powers of the East will rise (and logically so because any halfway intelligent person who has lived in different places around the world recognizes that the Chinese and Russians are far superior long-term strategic thinkers in comparison to their shortsighted American/NATO vassal counterparts).

As an American by birth, it saddens me to contemplate the total destruction of America (e.g., a self-destructive script which the Trump Administration is following to a tee), and the soft side of me that loves so many good & innocent Americans would prefer to see an outcome entailing a multi-polar global power structure that includes a reformed America governed by sane & moral leadership (but realistically I'm not holding my breath for that).

JAH LOVE PROTECTS US

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/9/2019 9:21:49 PM

ok so raspect i love rastafari. I n i love lava ground the i s should listen to the track rastafari liveth it speaks so much truth about babylon system and its so liberating . Ok so like the savior praise 2 him. And bless

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 5/10/2019 5:47:21 PM

Brimstone Fire,
Lava Ground
(How Hot It Is, Oh, How Hot It Is, Oh)
De Warriors nuh fear No Death
Nor Any Form Of Terror Oh
Pagan big mistake dem mek
Dey'll be sorry they made an error

War Dem A Study Yes
Say Dem Deal Wit It Bloody Yes
Gun Dog And Gun Johncrow deh Sen Threat
Dem Say Senseless Killing A Dem Hobby Yes
Find Out Say A War Dem A Study Yes
Battlefield coulda Slippery Or Muddy Yes
Deal Wid Dem Rash Because Dem Love Di Mess

Deh yah pon di Lava Ground
Nuff A Dem A Look Fi See I mawga Down
Hype pon warrior tru dem have a gun
Tell Dem Say Di Warriors Nah Ga Run, Nah Ga Run
Firm Upon Di Lava Ground
Nuff A Look Fi See I mawga Down
Hype pon warrior Tru Dem Have A Gun
Di Warriors Nah Ga Run

Ites through di Fire, Nuh Care How Hot Is
I Nuh Weak Heart, Burn Backative
Ites-up, be positive
Wake Up And Live
Nuff A Dem A Hype Bout Machine, Weh Uncommon, Something Weh Bigger Dan Di Damn Cannon
Di Lightning Will Dun Dem And Dem Gang
With One Hand, Leave Dem Headless, No Foot to Stand On

Lava Ground, Nuff A Dem A Look Fi See I mawga Down
Hype An Worry A Tru Dem Have A Gun, Tell Dem Say Di Warriors Dem Nah guh Run, Nah guh Run
Deya Pon Di Lava Ground, Nuff A Look Fi See I mawga Down
Warriors Nah guh Run

Heights Ova All And Neva Fall
Standing Tall, While Pagan Ah Crawl
Find Piece A Rope An Go Hang Saul
Grab Di harlot head and Jus a Bounce it 'gainst di Wall
How yuh Fi Dis Di Ras, Weh Nuh Fear Nuh Mass
Frass! Yuh Have To Crash
Di Hotta Lava Splash
Dem Got Dem Oil A Dash
Dem neck against di lass (Ohhhhhhhhhhh)

War Dem A Study Yes
Gun Dog And Gun Johncrow deh Sen Threat
Dem Say Senseless Killin Ah Dem Hobby Yes
War Dem A Study Yes
Battlefield Coulda Slippery Or Muddy Yes
Deal Wid Dem Rash, Because Dem Love Di Mess

Oh, Lava Ground
Nuff A Look Fi See I Mogga Down
Hype An Worry A Tru Dem Have A Gun
Tell Dem Say Di Warriors Nah Ga Run, Nah Ga Run
Deya Pon Di Lava Ground
Nuff A Dem Ah Look Fi See I Mogga Down
Hype An Worry A Tru Dem Have A Gun
Warriors Nah Ga Run

Ites through Da Fire, Nuh Care How Hot It Is
I, Nuh Weak Heart, Burn Backative
Ites up, be Positive
Wake Up And Live
Nuff Ah Hype Bout Machine, Weh Uncommon, Something Much Bigger Dan Di Damn Cannon
Di Lightning Will Dun Dem And Dem Gang
With One Hand, Leave Them Headless, No Foot Fi Stand On

Lava Ground
Nuff A Dem Ah Look Fi See I mawga Down
Tell Dem Say Fire Spoon Nah Ga Run, Nah Ga Run
Deh yah Pon Di Lava Ground, Nuff A Look Fi See I mawga down
Hype pon warrior Tru Dem Have A Gun, Warriors Dem Nah Ga Run Nah Ga Run, Yeah
War Dem A Study Yeah
Say Dem Deal Wit It Bloody Yea
(Nah Ga Run, Nah Ga Run)
Oh I See,