Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7148&start_row=1

How does this fit in? Part 2

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 11:57:35 AM

The answer to “How does this fit in?” in reference to the use of the terms of “black” and “white” to refer to the evil against which we as RastafarI struggle (also called Babylon mentality) and Haile Selassie’s Teaching on the subject is that: It doesn’t fit.

His Majesty Haile Selassie, being Wise and Knowing, recognized that it would be foolhardy and disastrous move forward retaining the same terminology that has been so successfully incorporated into evil mentality for so long to keep I-manity divided and committing war and other atrocities against one another. Because of His spiritual roots, understanding of human nature, and common sense, Haile Selassie I was not confused by terminology. He knew that what we fight against is not something or someone “black”, something or someone “white”; He understood, and told us so, that it was not something or someone "African”, something or someone “European” – what we struggle against is an evil as old as time, and one which can be found in all peoples of all origins. He also knew why these terms (i.e., black and white) are so effective for & preferred by those who promote strife among the people of the human race: They can be easily made viscerally offensive.

When someone is labeled according to a characteristic they cannot change and then painted with disparaging broad brush generalizations, they will tend to recoil and become defensive. Unjustly demean them long enough using a label and they will almost instinctively tend to align defensively along these ridiculous label lines which deny them their individuality. Those wittingly working on the side of Evil understand this very well (i.e., it's the crux of their divide and conquer initiatives).

With GREAT COURAGE and Wisdom, H.I.M. Haile Selassie I denounced the diabolically useful terminology of “black” and “white” and exhorted us to eliminate it; to rise above that divisive Babylonian nonsense.

I&i embrace the Teachings and Wisdom of H.I.M. and will endure all manner of ridicule for doing so because the JAH RastafarI abides with me and He sees that i am willing to accept the inevitable belittling that comes from following His exhortations. He H.I.M.self was courageous enough to take such an unpopular stand, so there’s no reason that an individual RastafarI cannot emulate His courageous example.

Nobody promised that following the Teachings of His Majesty would be easy or well-received in Babylon (or even here on a website called “http://www.jah-rastafari.com”). Nevertheless, His Majesty didn’t make a faux pas when He spoke. He wasn’t just some senile old coot yelling “Yippee ki-yay!... black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be." This was Almighty JAH speaking the Wisdom of the Most High to All JAH Idren everywhere. I will not deny that everyone has the right to chose whether or not to follow the Wisdom and Exhortations of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I, but i’ll be damned if i won't push back when someone accuses me of undercutting RastafarI by following His Majesty’s Own Instructions.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 1:30:30 PM

Just ignore Nesta and he may disappear

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 10:08:11 PM

i will be gone soon enough, but the Teachings of His Majesty, and His Truth, Idureth forIver and will continue to vex those who defy H.I.M., rebel against H.I.M., and fight against His Righteousness.

"And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of JAH: For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
Rev. 6

How is one to answer JAH when He asks him: "Did you not comprehend my message?" Especially when we know that H.I.M. already knows the real answer to that.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I