Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7138&start_row=31

IS GARVEYS AFRICA A CLOSET >

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/11/2019 7:11:35 AM

“You cant seperate (sic) blackness and black liberation from the origin and nucleus of Rastafari”; but pursuant to the gospel according to GARVEY'S AFRICA you CAN separate from RastafarI and discard the moral values of Haile Selassie H.I.M.self, His Teachings, His Exhortations for Righteousness, His Christian devotion (including His intense self-professed Love for Jesus Christ), His choice to see and embrace people of all races equally, and His penchant for peaceful pursuit of Justice.

That’s just a crazy (and/or malicious) misrepresentation of RastafarI promoted by posers (or demons) carrying a banner that says “RastafarI” on it while advocating disdain for the Most High’s most cherished Spiritual Wisdom and Values. Those who ridicule and belittle the promotion & pursuit of Righteousness (including non-discrimination) exhorted of us by His Majesty H.I.M.self are either unwittingly or deliberately advocating the opposite; either way, they’re working AGAINST what His Majesty stands for. WILLFUL (aka "unapologetic") rebellion against what His Majesty stands for is not a trod IN RastafarI it's a trod AGAINST RastafarI. No amount of arrogant chauvinism or petty belittling alters the Truth about His Majesty, RastafarI.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 12:13:38 AM

I trod doesnt stray from Haile Selassie

For you it does

But you dont trod i trod. I do

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 7:21:00 AM

Really? "Burn [Jesus Christ] and Burn Bible" strays WAY FAR AWAY from Haile Selassie.

If one were to accurately assert: "some purported practitioners of Christianity and some Christian church organizations have perverted the Teachings of Christ and used them for malicious purposes" THAT would be something His Majesty agrees with & embraces wholeheartedly. But Haile Selassie gave no quarter to blaspheme like "Burn [Jesus Christ] and Burn Bible", which spits on that which H.I.M. held to be Most Sacred
and slaps H.I.M. right in the face as much as it does any other True Christian.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 8:13:34 AM

I trod doesnt stray from Haile Selassie AT all

For you it may seem so

My trod is not for you.

I relationship with I king have nuttn upon nuttn to do with you. Inna it with you or a next 1 in NO parts

Unuh can't study I

Black Ipreme
Selassie IaI

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 8:33:25 AM

"I relationship with I king have nuttn upon nuttn to do with you."

A satanist could not have said it better, G.A. You are SO blind. It has EVERYTHING to do with me and the guy standing next to me and the guy standing next to you. Oneness is the reality that H.I.M. strives to bring to consciousness while the devil strives to quash it & keep it shrouded. You build a wall around yourself and call it RastafarI -- such foolhardiness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 2:59:44 PM

Oneness is nothing to do with a mans personal belief and way of life

I beliefs and ways of life have nothing to do with a man such as you

I trod is I trod

Unuh try ride other man too hard and im not inna it not 1 piece

Unuh coming like true whitemassa colonialist christian missionary.

Have to be concerned with EVERYONE elses business and belief systems which unuh have no business with

Haile Selassie I I

GUWEH dutty Nesta

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 9:11:22 PM

We're in the 21st century now and you're still mentally chaining yourself. You can take them off now. Nobody's keeping them on you, but yourself. A simple dialogue is not an exercise in victimization.

The only salient point is that you identify yourself as RastafarI while openly (unnecessarily and gratuitously) defecating upon the Teachings of His Majesty Haile Selassie and that which He holds Most Sacred.

Rebellious child. Devil-worshipper. I know not, but your venom for His Majesty's Wisdom does not bespeak of a trod IN RastafarI. A trod, yes, but one that disdains His Majesty's Teachings as evidence most recently by resentment-filled name-calling.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 10:14:03 PM

Nesta cant tell i nuttn

Nesta have nuttn to do with i personal relationship with Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie a InI.

Again

Haile Selassie I a InI

Long before Nesta de ya

One final time

GUWEH Nesta boy

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 10:30:41 PM

You're right. You wouldn't listen anyway. Just stop defecating on Haile Selassie's Teachings & Divinity here, and we'll have detente. Otherwise, I'll continue to stand up for H.I.M. as would any good Rasta to a man posing as RastafarI while mocking H.I.M. and His Wisdom.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 7:52:21 AM

you is what you is, from beginning to the end, you can never change 'cause even if you adopt things, later on they filter right out. So I was Rasta from creation.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I