Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7138&start_row=11

IS GARVEYS AFRICA A CLOSET >

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/3/2019 2:28:21 PM

yet certainly hail di i real g africa. Take i back fi burn a monk in the true fire. And set monkey like a tru love. Black hebrew proud selassie- 17 fiyah pon murdah mussi patek jah know praise him from ethiopia. Smoke z dab yet just dnt get caught. Long live black.
Just drink good light for iman brothers
burningbush

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/4/2019 10:59:08 PM

There are many examples that without intervention the body would not heal itself. The fact an intervention is needed means it is obviously no longer healing it-self.

The title of this thread still bugs me. Seems a way
How he phrase it so?
Is Garveys Africa a closet?
Really and truly man fe get box-dung for that.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/5/2019 5:41:54 AM

i is telling u that u are a great rasta and so yeah

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/5/2019 5:00:04 PM

You're acting deliberately contrary and obtuse, G.A. That's got to be a really shitty place to dwell in psychologically.

It's a simple Rasta truth: The body has to heal itself. Surgery is not healing (i.e., it's intended to PROMOTE healing). Yes, intervention can sustain your life temporarily but it CAN'T HEAL YOU. In fact, it's more trauma to the body that requires more healing. Juvenile, this need of yours to cut off your nose to spite your face when addressing me.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2019 11:06:20 PM

If the body requires intevention then by no means is it SELF healing. This is what you said which is clearly wrong. And now yur getting emotional. Because i hihlighted the exceptions to your rule. How fool fool.
Generally speaking a cardiac arrest doesnt heal itself unless Lazarus 😂;;

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/6/2019 6:33:16 PM

Deliberately feigning obtuseness. I know you're not that dumb, but you are that petulant.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/7/2019 11:28:55 AM

ok so who do you think is the best rastafarian. Like in the world. Also lately i have been getting into psychedelia type rastafari. And worship- i say who is the most psychedelic of sects in rasta. Yet yeah bless up if di i get what i mean.. Praise to the savior i haile selassie i. And piece is the answer so yeah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/7/2019 9:14:03 PM

Nesta... Agent boy.
You act like a bitch whenever you are contested on your poetic oversimplified privilaged outlooks on life... and its sad. Man dont act so where i am from.

Neither does the body heal itself from cardiac arrest. Healing is usually a combined process from food rest water medicine surgery and the body itself. Take it from the naturopath and the physician... Not tht you will 😂;

Now go back to your bible and find Lazarus

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/8/2019 1:55:02 AM

JAH, not a defibrillator, gifts each person their heart beat. If it isn't JAH will as manifested through your own body for your heart to beat, it won't no matter how many time you shock it. As the doctor said:

"Doctors can't heal you. Your body has to heal itself. If we are fortunate we can help encourage that process along, but your own body has to do the healing."

Of course, this quote (which started your impetuous spate of contrarian retorts) came from a fine surgeon, naturopath and physician -- so an impetuous child grasping at straws is not going to be able to do anything to undermine or disprove the fundamental validity of his assertion.

Sometimes the mature thing is just to acknowledge "yes, that's valid" even if you don't happen to like the person providing the reasoning. Of course, if that's too hard to swallow, one can always simply refrain from comment. You live in such a caustic, negative place that it saddens me, G.A. Your vitriol is reminiscent of that which has undermined/impeded the realization of African unity and development.

Allow JAH light in to push out that hostility (not for my sake, but for your own).

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/8/2019 2:55:56 AM

"Nesta... Agent boy.
You act like a bitch whenever you are contested" -- G.A

Ahahahahahaha

How true, how true.

Nesta will say all sorts of nonsense and put 'a simple Rasta truth' around it to try and validate it.. Haha like he is THE knowledge keeper of all things 'rasta'..

Why is he still here?? Oh yeah.. Agent boy. Seen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I