Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7136&start_row=1

His majesty speaks of JC

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chalice Sent: 3/29/2019 3:07:03 PM

Sorry G.A... I'm afraid you're still all mixed up in your ideology of Rastafari. Listen here to H.I.M - How can you deny what he is saying and who are you next to him to say different?

Get outa that one :-)

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 3/29/2019 4:33:51 PM

ok sooo haile selassie i's son here. I am with you on that the kid is confused about what the world is this is his song.

Runnin through the land with the gypsies and foals
Runnin through the land where the gypsies are told
runnin like a nose where the legends foretold
where the land seems glittery where i don't see flittery
where we all live in livity
the truth seems bitter

and yeah he told a mason that he would kill him for being a mason..
So yeah he misses his home quite a bit. 25 to life young nigga like me.
So yeah RaStafari praise the savior... Haile i. Kill n destroy? Maybe? Or bad. Love peace/ love war. And yeah pls work things out idrens burningbush just the best. From his fan. Ermias sahlee

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2019 2:08:55 AM

Haile Selassie is InI

And I say in this time Bible a nuh fe we. And that the religious belief of i father have nuttn to do with how i respect him love him follow him and adhere to his example

Unuh need to look at unuh own a muma and father. Coming like 1 big hypocrite

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/30/2019 4:26:10 AM

There is a difference between honouring your parents and following your master. I say to follow Selassie I is to fulfill His Command.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/30/2019 10:48:39 AM

RasTafarI shows the true example of Jesus Christ, they are both men who are One with the Almighty Jah RasTafarI. Garveys Africa has a valid point though, Rasta is not a dogmatic creed and Ones and Ones don’t have to view Jesus Christ in the same way or at all, Christianity was forced onto many people through conquest and violence while the Bible is a collection of many books written by many authors over thousand years. We should most definitely research and question what we read in the Bible (Read with Overstanding).

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/31/2019 7:04:10 AM

A man cant tell a next man how he should believe and in what he should believe

Moreso,

A man cant tell a next man how he should see and respond to the sight of, Haile Selassie

Christian missionaries are i sworn enemy with white supremacists. GUWEH.

If people are upright and content in their native natural none Christian spirituality. Then LEF THEM ALONE UNUH WICKED JANKRO CROSSES CROWBAIT

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/31/2019 8:52:16 AM

Why 1 say A man cant tell a next man how he should believe and in what he should believe, then And I say in this time Bible a nuh fe we, is contradictory for I.
I man just cherish & love the truth in it; the bible, the quran, the vedas... I just rebuke any who falacy, no offence. Keep/Remember the positive.
I man don overs Patois, but from the energy it vibrates, I feel the 1 G.A maintains is not constructive.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/31/2019 2:26:05 PM

Anywhere original people are enjoying their native original spirituality... A christian always pops up evangelising until morning come. LEF FROM BOU YA

No man can come criticise i for how i sight His Majesty. How i sight him is FOR ME. How you sight him is for you.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 3/31/2019 2:52:41 PM

idren hail upi like eating ital food. Im from texas But yeah cool rasta, im from thunder sound rastas pls send me money 4 food. Thru email n i will pay the i some money. Or send food ramen.
From crete ras

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2019 7:33:25 AM

This thread make i laugh
Man actually made a thread
Telling i i wrong for how i sight i King.

LMAO😂;

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I