Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7135&start_row=11

Something of value and other videos

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/31/2019 9:54:17 AM

Happily for I, I now got the list Jah Child gave and I am trully greatful, we will watch them at pleasure, now this list of films will be a delight for family and friends.
I regret that I havent yet sourced whe to get especially the kitchen toto, yet that is the best from list I had.
RastaGoddess thankhs for these great works you've made I aware of, in Jah providence I shall get them and share as well.
Thankhs for the contibution Garveys Africa I am most greatful. For 1s blessed with the eyesight, Educative films are the must watch for concious self and universal positive growth, lets apprecilove by sharing.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/31/2019 9:19:32 PM

Give thankhs RastaGoddess, I am going to try and find these videos also.
This video the I Garveys Africa shared.. the Idren goes through answering each question very logically.. I find it really uncomfortable the way the interview is set up though! The interviewers are surrounding the man and accosting him with questions before he even finishes one sentence, walking around him in circles, all of them coming in at once to address the man and not taking turns amongst themselves. Why they couldnt all sit down and be respectful about asking their questions, I really wonder. It is no surprise that the man seems to be getting heated at some points with this type of gang up interview. It is uncomfortable to watch. And then the one interviewer even says to the man "you dont seem peaceful, you're shouting a lot." Well all of the interviewers are shouting at him too! How else can one respond to this? But the man's answers and his Ibility to deal with the interviewers' format is Ippreciloved. Thankhs for sharing Iyah.
More Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2019 7:31:18 AM

Daniel in the Lions den
Or the Lion in the den of Daniels

Yes i apprecilove the way the Idren danced with them and stood firm. This Rastafari would be a welcome brethren of I.

Oh look, i used a biblical reference.

Peace and Love

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I