Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7128&start_row=1

Accept me!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 10:02:50 PM

Plz accept me, love me to get me stronger Spread my name "Rasmi" let them know to love me to get me strong. That's the only way I can find answers to things. Love me please. I feel all the souls that are suffering please help me, Chant my name spread it. Let them know the R stand for rightnoeuss because righteousness comes first, the A stand for Africa because Africa me love! The S stand for striking because I will be the one to give you the fire to strike the evil away, and the M stand for me, because me, me, me letting them all knowing me, and the I stand for intelligent because I'm a intelligent soul rising y'all up! I believe in a war that good and rightnoeuss will always win against evil

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 11:25:25 PM

I take all this back only accept H.I.M. The trouble I cause on this website I really do apologize. I was just confused. Feeling others pain, and sadness, led to my own conception of craziness. I feeled such an idiot. Plz forgive me.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 11:40:30 PM

No worries, Rasmi.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/21/2019 7:11:45 AM

Dont build your house (self) upon sinking sand (confusion)

RasTafari isn’t about acceptance, holding hands with flowers and rainbows, swaying and singing Kumbaya.

It is an Ancient Afrikan Consciousness that stands upon a SOLID cultural and spiritual foundation of liberation from white supremacy system (“Babylon”)

THAT IS WHAT MUST BE ACCEPTED.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/21/2019 7:31:12 AM

You do realize that it empowers Babylon to place such high priority in your consciousness on a dying doctrine that it is within our power to defeat & finish off. You have to know your enemy's real strengths and your own also. You are overestimating the strength and influence of your enemy based upon an anger-inflated assessment and crafting your battle plan by squandering your greatest firepower against an already defeated and crumbling enemy position -- in short, you are crafting your own defeat.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/11/2019 11:33:14 PM

i accept you bredren.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I