Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7127&start_row=1

Look

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 12:29:38 PM

Don't put me on a high pedestal. You are more likely can called me crazy if you want. Please just hear my theory

Only the cross can be the most divine power of them all. Our body our like vessel that carries a soul in it. How pure is your soul?

Please analyze people behavior, their soul will reveal it all, be more aware of things.

Hold no grudges, only love can pure the wickedness away.

I never meant to come on this site to speak these words. Please forgive me. Knowing that I got mankind in a worry does not please my heart.

Pay attention to the weather. I live in Michigan first it was snowing, then strong sun light came, now it's raining.

If all my words are all wrong then good nothing to worry about. I apologize.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 7:13:46 PM

Rasmi,
It appears that your are doing a great deal of spiritual exploration & reflection, and you are using this forum to express what you are finding. That’s perfectly appropriate. No need to apologize. You have turned toward RastafarI and as you explore your heart (which I know is good & considerate from your earlier posts) you are naturally finding more and more of JAH’s Love within (i.e., the Love that gives life, protects and sustains like a pure, flowing stream).

I don’t know if you are consulting a Bible or not, but regardless the conclusions you arrive at reflect the Wisdom and Teachings of His Majesty Haile Selassie I and Jesus Christ. Love is the weapon against which evil by design has no defense. “Hold no grudges, only love can pure the wickedness away” is Wisdom that harmonizes perfectly with that of H.I.M. who said, “We must live in peace with our former colonisers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and forswearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts.”

The weather is profound. In a world where many have substituted science for the real-eyes-ation that JAH is the Creator of everything, weather has become nothing more than a series of meteorological events defined by a set of physical forces (which men presume to understand, but do not); the Hand of JAH in the miracle of rain or a ray of sunshine has been eliminated from the consciousnesses of so many.

JAH speaks to us, Rasmi. You clearly have ears to hear and are listening. Keep doing so. You are His precious child and JAH will never deceive you or steer you wrong.

RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 8:13:16 PM

Nesta thank you. I appreciate you. I believe Christ and The Creator will forgive everyone once they opened up their heart to love. No more being divided. We must all delete religions out of our vocabulary. Look at the Creator and Christ in a One love way. Instead of saying God or Jah how about we say "The Creator" or H.I.M will work too. Either way it gives more of an actual subject to be praise on. Spread the name of The Creator. Only he can save us all.

If we all can just please love each other. No more looking down on each other. We must see everyone as a family. Everybody is sin, but love can be your ticket home for peace. As we chant the system down, we chanting in love not in hate. The system is people, which make them The Creator childrens. Put them back on a rightnoeuss path. One Love can save us all.

Judgement day is only a Judgement day only if people learn from it.

Bible? Not everyone is reading the same bible and it brings confusion. Does the bible really matter if we got love and The Creator. The true bible is written on your heart. Once we all opened up our heart to love then we will all know how to go about life.
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 8:14:40 PM

Nesta thank you. I appreciate you. I believe Christ and The Creator will forgive everyone once they opened up their heart to love. No more being divided. We must all delete religions out of our vocabulary. Look at the Creator and Christ in a One love way. Instead of saying God or Jah how about we say "The Creator" or H.I.M will work too. Either way it gives more of an actual subject to be praise on. Spread the name of The Creator. Only he can save us all.

If we all can just please love each other. No more looking down on each other. We must see everyone as a family. Everybody is sin, but love can be your ticket home for peace. As we chant the system down, we chanting in love not in hate. The system is people, which make them The Creator childrens. Put them back on a rightnoeuss path. One Love can save us all.

Judgement day is only a Judgement day only if people learn from it.

Bible? Not everyone is reading the same bible and it brings confusion. Does the bible really matter if we got love and The Creator. The true bible is written on your heart. Once we all opened up our heart to love then we will all know how to go about life.
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 9:15:14 PM

Yes, Rasmi. You see much Truth. Our struggle is not against one another but against evil mentality. It's not "white people" who are an enemy, but an evil mentality that can be found in all people and against which all people must struggle. We diminish ourselves and our power to fight evil mentality the minute we permit ourselves to be subdivided into groupings based upon superficial differences. Slavery was odious, but people of all color made it happen and many, many light skinned people found it to be repugnant and actively resisted it. To lump those "white people" in with willful perpetrators of slavery is to dishonor the history of their struggle against the injustice of slavery. Goodhearted people abound in all of the sub-groupings that Babylon classifies people into. It's foolhardy to suggest that any color of people, nationality or religious grouping represents a predominantly evil mentality; that's simply plain ignorance that promotes the perpetuation of the very evil it claims to fight.

Approaching all humans with Love in our hearts is the Wisdom we are taught and with good reason. It gives great joy to reads your words to this effect, Rasmi.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 9:38:12 PM

You are really helping me. Today I went to the church to try to speak to a preacher but I saw even the holy ones still got evil denying the truth. Nesta I was scare to say and claim all this but I think I am Christ. But the more I can feel your love I feel strong and confident to say I'm CHRIST. Christ is in everyone. The more that people can accept me the more stronger my knowledge can get and the stronger my body will get. Plz help me. I can't do it alone. Some people won't listen because it's evil telling them it's not true. People need to love and accept me inside of them to feel and get purify from the evil. I only can do so much. It takes the people to chant my name, to chant love to get me stronger.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 10:59:02 PM

Christ is in everyone, Rasmi, as is the Hand of Haile Selassie; and the journey of Christ, as told in the Bible, is the archetype of each person's Life journey. Many innocent people suffer much more than they would seem to "deserve" -- in doing so they are shouldering the burden of the sins of others in the same way that Christ did. You're not losing your mind. I know exactly what you are going through and it's just coming on in a rush because your have opened up a True heart to JAH Love. Be wary of preachers, even the best-intentioned of them may inadvertently mislead you. You have the right answers in your own heart.

I'm not a Bible thumper myself, but if you feel any inclination to pick one up and read it, I suggest you read the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7). There's a lot of Wisdom in it and it's worth reading again and again as you progress in your trod through Life.

I'm happy to reason with you.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 11:11:00 PM

Thank you I really appreciate you.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I