Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7121&start_row=1

No More Burning

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/17/2019 10:32:13 AM

I'm putting the fire out on this thread (Burn Jc and burned bible thread) Yes the bible and Jc bring confusion, I agree. But the most confusion that we all can bring to ourself is battling a pointless fight that neither side know the truth about the world. 

Everyone got a destiny. Look more into that destiny of yours to find your purpose. 

If we keep burning JC and the bible then we are only using are energy the way Babylon want us to used it. Stop! It doesn't make any sense anymore. 

In my previous thread I talked about Chakra. Not everyone can master the full potential of it. That's because not everyone are destined to used it.

To have more of a sense of it, let me explained

Everything got a source of energy in it. (Statues, the sun, pictures, and of course the actual Creator ) The actual Creator give such a great power to chosen people. But other energy like the sun, statue, mother nature, spirits, etc... give energy too. This is why when people that worship these other type of energy feel like that these type of energies are Gods. But they are wrong, because only the actual Creator can give such a power to chosen people. If you go astray, yes you might find a hidden power from another source, but no other source can give you a greater power then the actual Creator. Witchcraft and dark magic falled in its own category of sources of energy that some people seek from

No matter how much the bible deceived the actual truth of mankind, the bible still reveal sudden things that only the gifted ones can see. It say in the bible "There's only one God", the reason I quote this, is because if you think more deeper, thinked about other spirits that can give energy just to have people to worship them as a God. These sprits will get label as false Gods. 
This is where religion get divided. Many energy of sources tricking the mind of Jah children's. 

But either way it doesn't matter because Judgment time will come for the ones in the Spirits and for the ones that are walking among us that are tricking Jah children's. 

Jesus? What I do know, his name probably wasn't Jesus, but their was a man like him. 

I been stop adding the name of Jesus or the bible in my spirituality, because it's hard to seek power of strength from these sources. But it doesn't mean that I must burned these things that got hidden truth between it.

Jah as the Creator and Jah Jah as Haile Selassie I is what my source of power I used.

Look into yourself and seek the actual Creator and you will find the truth of it all.

Astrology, are also signs but can also be oppressing mankind. But if you have the eye to see through these things you can figured it all out. Haile Selassie I The Conquering Lion birthday is July 23rd. His zodiac sign is a Leo, which symbolize a lion. Used your head. Mankind destiny is already decided. But who will bring the thunder? As a Libra I am. The scale of judgment, of words will make everybody wake up! I dedicate my life to Jah, and only to serve him. I swear I'm going to bring changes. 

Oh yeah Nesta a different name for black supremacy will be B.L.U (Black Love Unite)
Even if it takes for us to start from scratch... Living all together in one house to bring back that one love that we are missing in the black community. That Black Love will unite this whole world. 

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2019 1:11:43 PM

Cant cool cant quench
Ever lasting burning fire

Christianity is a detriment to black people
Jesus false story is a detriment to black people and sufferring people
Bible is insignificant to black people's grand scheme of history and spirituality
Religion has no part in RASTAFARI

I and MANY MANY MANY Rastafari of all ages share these ideas and we are going nowhere but forward

Rastafari didnt start out of bible study

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/17/2019 2:43:02 PM

My friend Jah would want us all to be happy. Stop with the anger. The only fire I'm feeling is in your heart. Make sure that fire don't burned your heart out. I never did said I agree with any religions. Spirituality is the key of life. Understand that Babylon were afraid of us, so they took us away from the actual so called Jesus (If he is real) but not even that could have stop Jah power to rise up. He gave us H.I.M

I understand you are a defender of the black pride. This is good. But don't don't make that pride fooled you. I love being a Rastafari, but don't think Rastafari theology is the complete truth of life. There's still missing pieces

Learned how to grow and find the truth of mankind. Being a Rastafari comes with a lot of comfort. So it's ok if one want to live in a comfort zone to keep the soul fine. I completely understand that.

"I and MANY MANY MANY Rastafari of all ages share these ideas and we are going nowhere but forward"

It doesn't matter how many many many of you and other Rastas can feel and share ideas. Because those are the same ones that are feeling with hate, and having the mind clogged up.

Spitting negative words is a destruction of your soul.

Such anger within you. Where do it come from? You waiting for me to reply just to express more anger? My friend that fire of yours is only burning the soul of yourself.

But I know that this battle of threads is not the battle I will stay on. I know some of my words may seem like fire sinking into your soul and I apologize. I never meant to start a fire of my own. In due time though keep up the faith.

A prayer to this world

Jah, Jah watched over us, and healed the souls that dwelled in pain.

What can it be that is confusing the heart?
A confuse heart is a confuse mind. With a confuse mind it comes with a maze that we will find ourself in. Guid us Jah, so we can all stop searching because the answers always have been in our heart. Let's all Live up, and seek no pained that life can bring us. I love you all.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 3/17/2019 4:29:01 PM

Wow, now that's got to be one of the best posts I ever read in here. Spoken like a true man of God - Peace Rasmi

Messenger: cy6erlion Sent: 3/17/2019 4:31:19 PM

We are all Rastafari on this site, we might have taken different paths to reach this destination but the most important thing is that we have reached the destination. Rather then debating about which path is the best or correct why don't we embrace the fact the we have reached the destination (Rastafari). A mystic once said "look at the moon not the finger pointing to the moon". Getting caught up in interpretations of doctrines is a quick way to start wars and a waste of precious time, interpretations are often relative such debates can go on forever. RastafarI

~ cy6erlion

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 6:30:43 PM

Beautifully said, Rasmi. Like cool, pure, flowing waters. We have to save the fight to push back on Babylon System and mentality, not one another.

PEACE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2019 6:41:39 AM

Rasmi

Guweh.

The biggest mistake on this forum is to believe Rasta has 1 ideology we must all agree on. The 2nd biggest mistake is to think that Rasta has evolved or moved on since the days of foundation. None at all. None a unuh can come change the cornerstones of Rasta. Black supremacy is a FOUNDATION to this trod and no internet Rasta can tell i different from i know different. I live and breathe it different.

Respectfully

Guweh

None a unuh have monopoly on ideology of I trod. The creators and foundation Rasta of this trod of past and today say BLACK SUPREMACY. some say bible some say BURN THE BIBLE. They are both valid

By not acknowleding this duality and pleurality and multiplicity it is UNUH who are being divisive and in so just like the church. Rasta deepa dan dat. Guweh

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/18/2019 6:45:08 AM

Nobody denies that hate speech, negativity and embrace of evil are valid or that someone has the right to express them. That's why those expression are here. That some people find them anathema should not be surprising.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2019 6:47:44 AM

There is no hate in i speech.
Take it from thr creator of the speech
Creator know more than interpreter
Guweh

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/18/2019 7:17:16 AM

Thank you Garveys!

I don’t know where ya’ll get this idea that RasTafari is this non-violent Jesus movement!

RasTafari is founded on RESISTANCE to white supremacy. Like it or not!

“that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned”

THAT DAY HAS NOT YET COME

“that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;

that until the color of a man’s skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;

that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race”

THAT DAY HAS NOT YET COME

“until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;

until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.”

UNTIL THAT DAY....WAR!

🔥;🔥;🔥;🔥;🔥;🔥;🔥;

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I