Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=712&start_row=11

Misinformation

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/20/2005 1:27:12 PM

Ightes.

I didn't ask you to proof anything, but you seem to see it as necessary to justify yourself... to whom? to me? not my bizness!

No one who reads the whole Speech of HIM to Rhadhankrishan can fail to notice that HIM quoted that man in his speech. Yes, there are people quoting other people, unbelievable, huh? And that means that they also stand for those things they quote.

Selah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 3/20/2005 2:02:19 PM

Greetings

I only make note of the Radhankrishnan speech because almost every time I see it quoted, it is only that particular part and attributed to Haile Selassie I. It wasn't until I purchased the collected speeches that I realized that HIM was actually quoting some one else, so the credit for that paricular part, which is widely distributed within the community, should go to Radhankrishnan, not Selassie I. I suppose it is in my nature to be critical, so I ask these questions and search for these answers out of Truth, Honesty and Integrity. I do not have any agenda, I only love His Majesty and I love to study the history and and life of HIM.

Again, I am only looking for the source of this particular speech. His Majesty was a King, and so most, if not all of his public words should be recorded by some one, as is protocol with any king. Until one produces a source for this speech, I can only conclude that it is Muta's words and not HIM.

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/20/2005 4:13:41 PM

You should contact The Cutting Edge radio station and ask. I highly doubt that these are mutabaruka's words. I am intrigued by your question, but even if these wrods aren't soley atrributed to His Majesty , I doubt they are muta's. These words do sound like the words of His Majesty, as He reffers to African leaders an so forth. But good question, if you can't find an answer, just settle for the wholeness of what that speech is all about.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I