Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7117&start_row=1

Spirituality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/15/2019 5:17:27 AM

I realize being a king comes with more than having a people to follow your teachings. It also comes with having mother nature, spirits, ancestors, life energy, the universe energy, and Jah energy to accept you. When all these things can be accomplished. A newborn King is born into that person spirit. But all these things is gifted to sudden people. This is why we must escape reality and live in the spirituality world to see our destiny.

Another thing sensing energy is really a gifted power. It will remove the type of nasty thinking that you may have on sudden white people that is in the white supremacy. Sensing energy can tell you a lot about that person. People and words carry on so much good energy that you can consume into your own energy. I can see why Nesta take neither side on black supremacy or white supremacy. If we have a mindset that is divided then the souls of mankind will never get to its full form. It's the negative energy that can make some people not want to see Unity.

But still... turning a negative energy
into a positive one can make a big difference. So even if Black Supremacy seemed divided. Creating a black supremacy foundation is the first step of Unity.
Then when we get to this level of high achievements we must remember that no racist is superior than the other.

Also to make a spirituality dream a reality we must do more as Rastafarians. It's our duty to bring changes onto this world.

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/15/2019 5:31:02 AM

Give Thankhs for the I post.
Black supremacy has zero to do with or in common with white supremacy or racist ideology.
Unity is possible but uniting does not require a surrender of I-dentity it requires acceptance of I-dentity of self and other ones.

The be-lie-f
That we are All exactly the same or must be to unite is something that prevents I-nity. Because we are all Hueman yet still have our differences as Jah intended. Different yet Equal.
Blessings

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/15/2019 9:20:21 AM

Segregated public schools in 20th century America were based upon the supposed legitimacy of "separate yet equal".

“I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. HUMAN BEINGS ARE PRECISELY THE SAME whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be."-- Emperor Haile Selassie I (1963)

His Majesty was masterful in how he selected His words. “Precisely the same” is a very specific and powerful way to say that humans are not different in any core way from each other; and, not surprisingly, His Majesty’s pronouncement over a half century ago to this effect was scientifically prescient in that He spoke these words long before the human genome had been mapped and studied extensively on a comparative basis to confirm the scientific soundness of His Holy Perspective.

“Black supremacy” may not be a racist doctrine in the minds of those whose espouse it, but if we're using a terminology that 98% of the world HEARS as racist, then we know very well the visceral response that we are invoking by using it and cannot naively claim that we’re unaware that we are fomenting racial strife. The overwhelming majority of people who hear the term "Black supremacy" hear it as the same doctrine as white supremacy except with the colors reversed. They also understand “racial supremacy” to signify a notion of one race being superior to others (ref. "until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned....the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained"). Fanning the flames of racism is racism.

I have suggested that people who want to avoid provoking racial strife in this way might choose to substitute a use newer, clearer terminology for the misleading terminology. When I’ve suggested this specifically with respect to the clearly provocative terminology “Black supremacy” it has been strenuously rejected. Look how many terms have been changed in modern times to better communicate their true meanings and avoid creating unnecessary tensions, especially in the area of race relations. This just seems like a no brainer unless we derive some covet pleasure out of watching people writhe in the misunderstanding we're creating. It really comes down to the perception that we desire to communicate: angry and elitist or tolerant and inclusive.

If Haile Selassie felt so strongly about the toxic potential of describing humans as "black" and "white" that He called for these words to be eliminated in that context, then I'm sure He was correct. He tends to repeatedly demonstrate to us His Wisdom. Surely, there’s a way express the core values of a concept like “Black supremacy” without fomenting racial strife. If there isn’t then one must reflect very seriously on where this doctrine really stands on the spectrum of good and evil.

From the spiritual standpoint, any human can find JAH in their heart and life, and profoundly experience His Love. It's very difficult for me to fathom any Rasta who wants to alienate a fellow human being whose eyes are opened to RastafarI (but then just because it's difficult for me to fathom doesn't mean it doesn't occur).

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 3/15/2019 2:58:40 PM

Blessing's Rasta. You all are right on time. This thought has been going through my head all day and I open the forum and there it is. Spirituality. I have not been on this forum for a while, because I have been wondering where are the spiritual Rasta's. I see people talking about skin color. When Rasta is internal and eternal. We are spiritual entities with different gifts. When I was sharing my experiences with H.I.M no one came in and said I know about that spiritual door. I was thinking that alot of people are still seeking and have not had the experiences. When I get visions of people in trouble they can be black or white. Its the soul I see first, then His Majesty gives me confirmation by showing me the person. My mom just passed away last month. She was telling me what she saw on her way out. She saw the spiritual door but could not open it. My mom was raised as a Baptist and refused what I was telling her about Jah. I told her she could not open that door His Majesty would have to open it when the time is right. A couple of nights before she passed I saw in a vision she was fading and the time was near. She shared her most telling dream. She said she heard some African drums and she saw water and she was coming up out of the water when she noticed some white things on both of her sides, then she realized they were wings. I told her that the King of Kings is African. She was in and out because of the medication she was on, then she said to me do you remember when I went to Jamaica and befriended a singer at the resort. The singer could feel her soul. He took a picture with her and she told him my son is a Rasta like you. The man bent down and kissed my mom's feet. My mom looked at me and said am I a Queen. I said yes mom, you most certainly are. Two days later she passed and it was the warmest day of the week. The temperature was in the 30's but that day it reached almost 70 degrees. The clouds of heaven opened up for my mom. We are here to help out our brothers and sisters to realize who they really are. We have been robbed of our history. It hurts that I tell the truth but they think that something is wrong with me. Then Jah gives me confort by giving me signs that he is right. These visions of natural disasters are growing. Who will stand in his judgement? Where are the Mystic Rasta's on this forum? The true King Of Kings lives and reigns.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/15/2019 6:13:05 PM

Empress lioness 9 and Nesta

I and I give thanks. These responds have clear up my meditation. A new name of Black supremacy is a must to create a postive vibration to hit every heart of mankind.

Angel in Zion

Your mom is resting while her energy lives in within you.

Jah Rastafari

I can't put my finger on it... What must be done to rapidly increase a changed in humanity. And you are right, why haven't the mystic Rastas haven't came out yet to free the other lions out of its cage. Isn't their away for us to create good enough energy to get the message out. Music ain't doing it, it only creating a good slowly postive atmosphere. Many Americans are not even listening to the true reggae roots. They are really listening to dance hall music and listening to negative songs. Polluted they are, how can we purify an amothspher to wake the souls up. A soul is looking for a king. What king can wake the souls up. If you talked about H.I.M to people that are not aware of him it's not doing much for them. They need to see a king in their eyes. As the I and I exist in everybody we got the ability to be kings and queens. I know that I'm a king serving Jah everyday. But what kind of a king am I. Am I the type of king to conquered, or am I the type of king to make Babylons pawns turned into Kings and Queens. There is a message that us Rastas need to figured out. Look how long we been living... we made big and small changes in the past. But what are we doing now to matched with this currency of evil. We must overcome the negative aura that's in the air. The same stuff we did in the past is not working as it did back then. Spreading the word of Jah is the same energy that christianity and other religions can give out. Words, music ain't making the cut.

Maybe if all the mystic rastas come out of its cage, we can overcome the reality by using spirituality. Our ancestors, and Jah his self are willing to give us energy to make a actual difference in life.

Remember H.I.M always have speak upon spirituality.
He knew things that we didn't knew. He revealed things that he wanted to showed. But the sacred things he keep to himself.

Ok... don't the I and I exist in us. If we dig deep into ourselve we can unravel pieces of a scroll that will showed the mission that every rasta need to take. This is the main reason why all rastas don't followed the same teachings, because different journeys is a different piece of that scroll that will lead to a one destiny. This is why we all must come together, and creating a unique energy that will fight evil off. As serving Jah, let not the love make you forget we are warriors of Jah

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/16/2019 7:06:01 AM

Angel in Zion,
I understand what you're saying. I've desired to come to this forum to engage in communication about spiritual matters but have been discouraged from doing so by the reactions of some who I perceive as seeing such pouring out of the soul as "touchy-feely" stuff not worthy of reasoning. I never came here originally to talk about race because that has little to do with my relationship to JAH or any of the other JAH people with whom I have had face-to-face discussions about RastafarI and spirituality. I really don't see people as black or white or any color -- I just see them as people -- because His Majesty instructed me NOT to judge and react to people by race when I first heard His words nearly a half century ago.

Blessing to Rasmi for bring up spirituality. May you find some good reasoning on the this.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 4/2/2019 10:26:17 AM

Greetings my brethren and sistren. I see now see why this topic has dropped to the bottom of the list. That spiritual connection is missing. Many will be called and few will be chosen. The majority are running around saying they believe in the J.C. story and H.I.M. was a christian and so on. I grew up a christian and sung the songs of yes Jesus loves me because the bible tells me so. I believed this whole heartedly growing up, but there was always Rasta people popping up in my life giving me messsages. I did like most christian's and said I am good, I know what's going on, but thanks for all the reggae music you are giving me. But that one special day that I was going through a life change, I was tired of all the lying and cheating I was experiencing with the women. I cried to God and did not say any names and the one that came through that spiritual door 25 years ago was His Majesty. It confused me too. What wait a minute, where is this white man I thought was going to answer my prayers and he turned out to be black. His Majesty went a step further and showed me his power while I was awake. I grew up as a clairvoyant. He came to my room at college and told me to go outside. I thought it was my roommates playing a trick on me. No one was in the house, so I went outside and there was a golden star in the sky. I smiled and cried and we back into the house to see if it was on the news and it was. They quickly shut that transmission down and it was never shown or talked about. I was then chased by the Klan, shinheads, and the news media. I hid like Moses did with the Pharaoh and Pharisees. 3 Rastas that were around me noticed the energies so they went to Jamaica and got on IrieFM and spoke to the 14 parishes about me. It turned my life upside down because I was going to college in Alabama. Alabama has big signs that say Jesus is lord, so if you say that christianity was something to make the slave docile, they go crazy and fight hard by any means necessary to say you don't know what you are talking about. I have had my hand thrown down by decons and priest in a hand shake when I say I am Rasta. I admit it is confusing and it takes that spiritual enlightenment to help you through. That is why I am waiting for the spiritual (Mystic) Rasta to get on this forum. I know everyone has their time but I see people confused on who is who. You all have been in slavery for over 2,000 years, do you think they would let you know who you really are? That is why it is said the secret of the Lord is with them that know him. Even though his Majesty is King of Kings he still dealt with the same fight we as Rasta have to deal with. Do you tell them about the spiritual door and subject yourself to constant criticism or befriend the enemy so you can live a somewhat peaceful life? I cry about the imbalance of my people. If you know Jah, then you know that their elaborate stories are just a controlling tool. I don't know how to post pictures or music, so here is a link from Turbulence. Jah Guide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xewCfdJQM6g

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 4/3/2019 5:22:29 AM

Spirituality does not come from religion. It comes from our soul. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations, and rituals created by humans, which were supposed to help people spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other.

– Haile Selassie I –

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/3/2019 6:40:01 AM

Yes, our minds tend to wander (and be pulled) away from JAH RastafarI as we trod through Babylon. Religion's purported intent is to provide structure & a regimen to help us keep our minds focused on JAH; but what it has really been over the years is a way to control people for the benefit of the political and financial goals of the leaders of denominations & their churches.

That's why Rasta don't need a church or an organization to keep I&i pure and focused in I trod.

We know if we seek H.I.M. first, everything shall be added.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 4/3/2019 10:07:47 AM

Yes I, "Spiritual power is the eternal guide, in this life and the life after, for man ranks supreme among all creatures. Led forward by spiritual power, man can reach the summit destined for him by the Great Creator." (Haile Selassie I)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I