Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7116&start_row=1

Buju and son

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2019 4:56:22 AM

Markus Myrie fe GUWEH

Nuh fe talk to ur Father dem way deh. Dont care wha happen. And man dont call for a next man to go a jail.

Wickedness

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 4/28/2019 4:17:15 AM

Yes I,
Buju Banton had a real big welcome in Barbados. Even met by the grandson of Mandela at airport. Long walk to freedom show overflowed.. Nuff love to Buju.
Big up to Stephen Marley too, he put his beach house up for Buju bail.
Babylon so wrong.

And man dont call for a next man to go a jail.

Wickedness.

Rastafari

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 4/28/2019 4:22:07 AM

Haile,

BUJU BANTON’S SON MARKUS MYRIE ISSUES PUBLIC APOLOGY
MARCH 20

Buju Banton's son, Markus Myrie, issues a public apology to his father following the producer's social media rant.
Buju Banton’s son, Markus Myrie, has issued a public apology to his father, along with the Reggae and Dancehall fans he recently insulted online.

Taking to Instagram Story on Monday, the Dancehall producer shared a photo of himself with the Reggae superstar.

Buju Banton and son Markus Myrie make Peace After Online Rant

The photograph comes just days after Markus Myrie blasted Buju Banton on social media and subsequently filed a police report against his father at the Constant Spring police regarding an alleged altercation at Gargamel Music Studios in St Andrew.

After the post, Markus Myrie wrote a lengthy apology addressing his father.

Buju Banton's Son Markus Myrie Issues Public Apology
“I am a man. One who refuses to carry the burdens of the past into a future that will see me with children,” Myrie wrote.

“For their sake I will break the generational curse. My only regret is that I allowed myself to get so blinded by anger that I said things about my father and to the public that I shouldn’t have said, but let he without sin cast the first stone. I have no hatred in my heart for my father.”

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/28/2019 5:47:27 AM

Good for the son. He did the right thing.
----------------------------------------------------------

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, A LIFE WHICH MEN EVERYWHERE MUST EMULATE. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by Him."-- Haile Selassie I
--------------------------------------------------------------

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; FIRST BE RECONCILED to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." --Jesus Christ

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 4/28/2019 11:22:12 AM

Wickedness expresses itself in many ways.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/28/2019 12:27:24 PM

True. Thankfully there are legions of people like we Rastas all over the earth sabotaging wickedness with JAH Love, forgiveness, and I-inity.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I