Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=711&start_row=1

Israel

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bw Sent: 3/18/2005 10:23:20 PM

what do you guys think about israel. do you think palestine should be a israeli or palestinian state. will there ever be peace in that region?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/19/2005 4:07:25 AM

Ises!

Israelis, Jews or howewer they are called, are NOT genetical Israelites and have no claim to Israel land!
This european Ashkenazi Jews are originally asians and not even Shemites! I respect them as I respect all good people under JAH son, but it must be pointed out, that this israeli nation has NO biblical claim to israel land!

Selah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/19/2005 4:59:18 PM

The only state is love.......To the most high rasta far i.

humans wanna always be making borders and lines and fences to own what cannot be owned...eden.

Site that wars gwanna on? That is Babylonian movemetns of PRIDE VANITY and GREED.

Rasta site Truth beauty and Justice... the pillars of LOVE

ALL ones work toward I-nity of all ones...Go site HIM words on WAR......and the answer that u seek is clear.

One Love One Aim one Destiny
Love is theonly loaw to obey

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 3/19/2005 10:06:20 PM

Greetings Ye'Anbesa Igzeabiher

You wrote: "Hopefully this can be accomplished by peaceful measures, without resorting to violence. However, until both sides accept the Lord, this prospect seems dim."

I am new here, and have been reviewing the reasonings the past few days. I was enjoying your post but then came to these last two sentences...is Christianity, or those who accept Christos, free of violence and hate against their neighbors? Should not Love be the goal that is above any one religion?

"We can see Christian, Jew and Muslim, living together and praying 'Amen', let's Give Thanks and Praises..." -Alpha Blondy

Blessings and Peace

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 3/20/2005 12:29:51 AM

Israel is a people. The chosen ones. Palestine is the people's land of whom was there from before they decided that would be the mark of "Israel" for the current "jewish" people.

Sis Nefertiti, give thanks for the conscious Ites... more love

RASTAFARI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/20/2005 9:00:27 AM

Genesis 12
1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee.

blessedlove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/20/2005 4:26:40 PM

I think that we need to move away from this concept all together. Israel is not the Holy land, nor are Israelites God's "chosen", as if God would cause seperation. I think that we need to seriously clear the mud from our veiws, this kind of tribal thinking is what has kept people in this religious warfare for sometime now, and until people realize that the God of Israel, Islam, Christian, Rasta- is all the SAME GOD. HOW MANY GODS ARE THERE PEOPLE? ONE! THESE RELIGIONS IF YOU WILL, ARE MERELY DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO THE SAME HIGHER POWER.

There is no right or wrong way to worship God, and no land is "holier" than the other to do it in. These concepts are so physical and they really dont mean a freakin thing. We have to stop looking to God as though there is only one approach, and if we don't worship this way or that, then God is going to punish us and ban us into hell! HA! I love Anglo-Saxon scare tactics. What kind of "wise creator" is this. If the Creator was wise then why would He create to destroy? A true master builder doesn't waste. "Oh, but God can just create and destroy when ever he wants to!" Yeah, that sounds like wisdom to me, not really.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/20/2005 4:41:01 PM

? are you saying that God did not make the bad along with the good,in the story adam and eve, God put the fruit in the garden. In that we see the knowledge that came to create also made and provided the knowledge to destroy. Its for man to take knowledge and do what he will. In the begining you push energy and in the end of the energy you push you get back the same.

More reasoning
One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/20/2005 6:12:05 PM

Adam and Eve is mythology bredren. I do not believe in this as an acual occurance but it was a mans attempt to explain the beginning of man, also to blame women for the sin of mankind. God didn't create good and evil. Man created good and evil, these things do not exist outside of ourselves, get rid of both of them and all we are left with is survival, which is what is was about to begin with.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/20/2005 11:11:08 PM

Be_LOVE Ones and ones....Rasta Far I Haile I Selassie i

Word - Ras Dreadnut......Well said. All glory to the most high rasta far I.

SIMPLY...the Kingdom of Heaven is within INI. Seek first the kingdom of Jah and INI I-ghteousness and all abundance will be added unto ini.

Ones and ones.....it is not outside anyone.... unless of course one choses to make thier "god" outside, outside the temple. Which is NOT raspondsible, not determined and not real.

Why is it so difficult for ones and ones to site the i-rator as ini- why accept someTHING so "UNKNOWN" as the "god" and then call "it" Father accepting mythology as fact? Mythology is metophors for Is-up(not WE's DUMB). THis is not to ignore the lessons of the myths in the I-ble. No Rasta...site the INTENT of these myths, and do away with all this he said she said buba klatt of a poor transalation of ancients text. APPLY the methphors to what is KNOWN in INI, not what u, me, he she or they be_LIE-ve.

The creator, "god" is INI. straight away. don;t like the image in the mirror? Live up and BE TRUTH BEAUTY MERCY JUSTICE. any-thing less than that is just a waste of the power of the most high that ones and ones be crying out to.

all these nations and tribes religions and politricks of division is sure a bumba klatt way to Live. Many so called Atheists are more in tune with divinty than all this DIE-Vision.

Yes bredrens and sistren.... good and evil is man's way to keep separated from the POWER the ESSENECE the TRUTH of perfection i-ration.

SAVE yourself......live UP LIVe UP, Rise up get ready to work every moment for the perfection of iNI heritage. What a shameful mess to be DIE-visoning what abundance that all of I-ration has blessed INI with.

LOVE is the ONLY law to obey
PERFECTION of I-vinity is ALL ones and ones duty.

Haile I Selassie I (power of the trinity....)
Rasta Far I (no fear)

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I