Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=711&start_row=11

Israel

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/21/2005 1:51:11 AM

Blessed love Iyah,

There are many great teaches that come from the bible which is why I believe that His Majesty wanted His people to read it. But the Bible in itself is over whelming with some serious contradictions that need to be recognized, and then a person can take the teaching without the dogma and doctrine which has bound down the rights of many people, mostly women. Ti implore you to take a look into the teachings of Zoroaster and Mithras and you will see that all of these same teachings are applied. There is a basic concept or a law, that has been written in the soul and heart of every one, but some peoples minds are so dirty they can't see it. Israel is just as holy as Ethiopia, not as ancient, but none the less it is none greater. Why would God call one place holier than another? Didn't Rastafari create every place? What makes one place holy? Because when one place is considered holy another is considered unholy, but it isn't the land that is holy, it must be the people that are holy that makes the difference, and judging by the way things are going in that country I am not sure if holy is all togehter an appropriate word. And as far as a chosen race of God, what is that? Why would God have a chosen, because that creates an unchosen. This concept perpetuates the idea that the supreme being has some kind of agenda for itself. Rastafari is omnipresent and everloving and forgiving as our Father. I don't know if any of you are parents, except rock, but think about when your child does something wrong and you punish him/her, do you punish them and set them on fire or torture them? Is this the kind of God that you see everyday in the creation of this life? I certainly hope not.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/21/2005 9:06:02 AM

I do not deal in the blameing a woman for the sin of man i just gave you that excample out of the bible.If i ment it that way i would have said that eve made man eat the fruit.But that is bull shit he ate and just as Abram ate, it is adam how is at fault for not staying in the right.Why would u take it there.A person uses engery and it is up to the person (man or woman )to make the right choice.I know the bible had been righten so that it would read like a fairy tale.But like him said there is still a message.If i posted anything out the bible, one could say it is not truth because it was rewriten.Is that going to be the case here.As i said in the past you can call god what ever you want and study any book you want but truth is still the same.(even if some one try to rewrtie it with a lie)Knowlege of life and death have been given to man and woman, what we do will write the rest of the book.

onelove

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 3/21/2005 9:46:14 AM

Greetings Rock

Was wondering how you sight the other books of Early Christianity? The ones banned by the Orthodox during the Councils? (Gospel of Thomas, Mary of Magdalene, etc.)

Blessings
Jeff

PS Ras Zion I and Rock - I have two daughters, one 11 mths. and the other 10 years. How about you two?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/21/2005 9:48:24 AM

I have three youth 13,12,9.The power of three i call them.
onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/21/2005 5:26:31 PM

Yes I, give thanks for de yuks. I don't have any children.

Jeff you are talking about the Apocrpha right? There is also the Gnostic texts which are strange but interesting. I suppose my way of life might seem strange to them.

I am fully aware of some of these stories but hey are stories and thats it. People have lost the idea of it being a story and are know in this mind state that these things are real. And Rock I never said that you were using that story to do anything, I merely am saying what is what. No disrespect.

Blessed

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/21/2005 7:02:43 PM

peace, there is No disrespect.but if i post something that is out the bibile and you post what you posted,i did not know how to take it, i did not overstand what your were saying.give thanks.

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/21/2005 7:33:45 PM

Peace

Messenger: carlhim Sent: 3/24/2005 12:25:44 PM

if you Isrealites read the bible then how can you come to your conclusion?? JAH creates man, gets pissed off with the way man is (perverted, murdering, complete cunt really) then floods the earth. Now the King says 'I will not do that again to the earth' was it man he was worried about or the animal?? So that leads to the 12 tribes why were they created by his hand?? to stamp out the wicked! they were HIS army to stamp out heathen(definition of heathen - see above bracket) Unfortunately it did'nt work because the Israelites got as wicked (remember King Soloman sacrificing to Bal. King David sending a man to war so he could fuck his wife[which God killed Him 4 by the way]) ---< and they are highly respected in God. so God comes new plan JESUS --> "and I will make a new covenant with my people, so the law will be written in them hearts and them minds" and he says forget about this world - its had it - build up your stores in heaven and that my friend is they way o life
God of Gods, Lord of Lords. HIM Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/24/2005 1:14:48 PM

respect..
when the I post....
"build up your stores in heaven and that my friend is they way o life"

what do you think that mean.Is heaven the kingdom of JAH, if so, is it not at hand, and in you and me.or do the i mean something else.more reasoning.

e.s

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I