Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7109&start_row=1

What a thing

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/12/2019 4:20:28 PM

What a thing that the western world don't teached us about the 7 chakras in schools, or in churches. What they are doing is oppressing the black lives. I came to a conclusion if everyone could master their seven chakras then we could have a chance of a better destiny...

The mind chakra (Sahasrara) Mastering the mind can make you see your destiny, in fact it can make you choose your destiny.

Not mastering any of your 7 chakras is basically making nature run its course. Giving you a destiny that is already decided for you.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 10:22:35 AM

Never been 1 to follow this ting too much. Always seemed to be an Indian thing. Ancient Kemetic origin seemed to be a stretch.

But

I agree with Boko Harem in that Western education is a sin for InI black people who are taught of a post racisl society far from the days of slavery yet we are taught nothing of who we are or our original culture and ourstory. Without which the damages from slavery and colonialism on our spirit and psyche can never be undone

Asè

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/13/2019 3:16:23 PM

Agree.

I honestly can't sit back anymore and let my people be oppressed any longer. Especially that chip that the system is talking about. That will soon be mandatory to put in your skin. It's really time to make changes. As being one people we must look to the Eastern world knowledge to strengthen our spirituality.

In away I believe in Chakras, it been 4 months now ever since I added the knowledge into my meditation.

And not even the ganja could have ever made me feel this wise

What most Rastafari people is gifted with is knowing how to use the heart chakra.

My point is with the non-rastas the ones that are living in the ghetto is living how the system want the black live to be. These world leaders knows that they are oppressing the black live full potential.

Here's a theory when they was doing slavery in Egypt cranes didn't exist, so more likely the slaves were using thier minds to build the pyramids. Some people would called this crazy, because the white men burned and deleted the books of knowledge that could have been useful for us. Spiritually damaged comes with living in the reality that the system got the ones oppressed of not knowing the truth.

They already controlling maturity of our females with the brainwashed that are blocking, damaging or sealing, someone seven chakra.(Fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake hair)

I really do believe that us black people have such a deep powerful power deep inside that can be awakened. Chakra is just the half of it. There's so much knowledge that gotten splitting up in this world. If more of the black lives focused on these things then great changes can come. But since these knoweleged and spiritual awareness are not on maturity black lives minds our race will never honed the power that we deserve. We only be giving what the system and these world leaders want.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/13/2019 4:43:27 PM

Good reasonings. Give thanks. The only thing I’d like to point out is that Kemet did not employ slaves to build the pyramids. That is a western fallacy.

Knowledge of the chakras goes back to the beginning of time. In Tanzania, Central Africa, there is a sacred mountain called Mount Meru.

The mountain represents the journey of life from the bottom of the mountain to the top (Root chakra to the Crown chakra). This is the original place where knowledge of the energy system and chakras began.

Mount Meru appears in ancient Egyptian and Indian mythology showing us both traditions had knowledge of the chakras. This is due to the ETHIOPIAN origin of both Egypt and Indian.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2019 5:29:48 AM

Christianity and afro Christianity do practice these things unknowingly.When the prophet/priests are praying for someone they usually put hands on the crown chakra...lol...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/16/2019 6:21:27 AM

MY BREDDA BREDDA

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2019 7:27:17 AM

Greetings bredda GA...long time.
Cant deny dat many of your posts shaped I consciousness.
Still kicking the gedion

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2019 9:48:26 AM

Greetings and love Idren Zion Mountain
Happy to see the I forward!

Rasmi, Garveys Africa, RastaGoddess, and zion mountain all shared valuable ideas here. Rasmi touches on the chakra system and its value in overstanding our own energy, strengths and weaknesses or barriers in different subtle fractals of it. Also mentions the Heart center, which personally I think is the most important of all the hues or vibrations of our energy. Not because it has more value, but because it has the potential to heal the other energy centers.
Garveys Africa reminds us that western education holds little to no value when compared to ancient wisdom.
Rastagoddess brings up Mt Meru, the mythical location of the earth's direct connection with divine energy. I never knew that Tanzania has a mountain by this name! I have only ever heard of Mt Meru as an allegory. Thankhs for sharing that Impress! I'd love to read/hear more on that.
zion mountain mentions the laying of hands on the forehead (I think this was what the I was referring to?) in the christian church, how this can relate to the crown chakra. I have observed for a while the deep remnants of ancient knowledge in christian practices. I think we can add to the list the fact that christians pray with their hands pressed together in front of the heart, a very common mudra. Without the knowledge or teachings, these acts seem empty or random. But it reveals a deeper connection to ancient knowledge that has obviously been lost to the public over the long years.

By whatever name, it is physically tangible that there are energy centers in our body, and energy conduits running through and between them. There are many layers of the body which are not necessarily measurable, but can be felt nonetheless. Bliss, heartache, stomach in knots, these are all examples of a subtle energy taking a physical form, all examples of chakra activity whether blocked, damaged, or running smoothly.

Thankhs and love to my Idren + Istren for the topic and reasonings.
Selahsay I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/17/2019 4:55:29 AM

Blessings Natti

Just as i was growing tiresome of this forum i see my breddaman make a return. Now a joy and enthusiasm.

Somebody rope BlackHeart and VDR back in

Inity

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/17/2019 5:01:00 AM

Positive vibrations!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I