Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7101&start_row=1

RASTAFARI WITHOUT LIBERATION INTENT IS A FRAUD

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/8/2019 6:46:23 PM

RASTAFARI WITHOUT LIBERATION INTENT IS A FRAUD
By Ras Menelik Azania

It seems Rastafari is no longer a Black Power movement of Gong guru Maragh which was inspired by the Black Nationalism works of Marcus Garvey with the mission of Liberating Afrikans and Afrika for the realisation of our collective Black aspirations.

The euro christian minded liberal religious Afrikans who filled the ranks of Rastafari are rasponsible for this mess within Rastafari, for allowing themselves to be used by the enemy to advance the interests of the wicked white man. In the present state when Afrika is faced with euro american imperialist aggression and the continued exploitation of Afrika and her people by european gangstars, there is no room or role of white people within the Black world of Rastafari and Afrikan liberation movement. They are rasponsible to work for Rastafari and Afrika within the white world, with the aim of advancing the liberation interests of Afrikan people within the white world.

These careless Afrikans are those who talk of "one love", that Rastafari is for "everyone" and become involved in intimate relationships with the devil, with no Black Liberation intent at all. These whitewashed liberals are quick to defend these spies claiming oneness of humanity, while they also misinterpret the words of Qadamawi Haile Selassie I to suit their own ends.

This churchianity bussiness within Rastafari has created dis monster which confront us everyday, haunting our Black Souls with white presence within Rastafari, while these devils are bombing, killing, raping, dividing our people to the present day in places like Congo,Libya, Ivory Coast, and these so called white rastas are doing and saying nothing about these imperialist machinations.

Rastafari without Black Liberation intent is a FRAUD.

One Black Love

http://rasmenelikazania.blogspot.com/2018/07/rastafari-without-liberation-intent-is.html?m=1

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2019 6:54:31 PM

'Wicked white man'
White = 'the enemy' & 'The devil'

Nothing new here.

You're all talk tho.. Lol

If you're going to talk about it, you should probably be about it. Start killing white people. I mean it is your duty right? Eradicate the enemy, defeat the devil.

Μ;Ο;Λ;Ω;Ν; Λ;Α;Β;Ε;

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/8/2019 8:51:25 PM

Your response not only betrays your ignorance about the Afrikan experience/reality but deeper than that still, it echoes the collective nature of a people obsessed with murderous thoughts.

Who (but YOU) mentioned ANYTHING about killing anyone? There’s nothing violent about that message other than highlighting the historical (and present) events imposed on Afrikans (and people of color worldwide) by a “DEVILISH” system.

RasTafari is an AFRIKAN movement. An AFRIKAN Consciousness. An AFRIKAN experience...in every sense possible. Founded upon RESISTANCE to WHITE SUPREMACY SYSTEM. At home and abroad.

If that TRUTH offends you, than your identifying with RasTafari is a FRAUD.

If you humbly overstand that TRUTH, you’ll be the wiser for it and your experience within RasTafari would not be in vain, but enriched by the very BLACKNESS of the soil (Truth) from which brings forth life.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2019 10:21:48 PM

YOU mentioned 'killing'

"..while these devils are bombing, KILLING, raping, dividing.."

We both know you celebrate 'no justice no peace' and 'by any means necessary' and proudly condemn pacifism. So what, you recanting that now? You taking the position of fighting murder and bombings and rape with love? Hmmmm.. Didnt think so. So again, when are you going to start eradicating the enemy, 'the wicked white devils'? Dont back down now... This is what you posted.. This is the rhetoric you are bringing.. You are either supporting supreme pacifism by doing nothing but chanting love while 'the wicked white devils' "kill, bomb, and rape" your family; or you are calling to action the appropriate response to that situation.. -- killing the (white) devil.

So which is it?
B.A.M.N. right?

Thought so.

Well pop it off then.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/8/2019 11:09:44 PM

Predictably, you chose the first option...figures.

Again...The only time the post mentions killing is in reference to the violence committed against Afrikan people. Now here you come with your panties in a bunch, with emotional knee-jerk reactions and delusions of it somehow promoting “killing whitey”

Predictably it gets twisted to serve your agenda. Tricky dicky...LOL! Way ahead of you though as we are well used to this type of manipulations...It’s in our genetic memories..

These types of paranoid delusions are not only comical, but most importantly serve as confirmation of the ridiculousness of non Afrikans within an Afrikan movement.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 11:12:41 PM

Very sad expressions from you, RastaGoddess. I simply have no words to respond to such a poisoned soul. I wish I could give you the antidote, but it's already all around you if you simply open your heart to it.

JAH IS LOVE

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/8/2019 11:15:52 PM

My heart belongs, UNAPOLOGETICALLY to Afrikan People.

First and foremost. Unapologetically.

If that offends your European sensibilities....so be it.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 11:25:11 PM

It's not what you are for that concerns me, RastaGoddess. It's the seething hateDread in you that is toxic to the soul. Blanket prejudice against and loathing of members of your human family whom you've never even met -- these are people you know nothing about except for a general notion of the geography of their origin & their appearance. This is the precisely same mentality slavers brought with them to Africa. I appreciate your passion, but inasmuch as it's a passion destined to perpetuate evil, I'd love to see it turned into passion for positive.
(You don't have to worry about offending me. There are far more offensive comments posted on this website!)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2019 12:29:34 AM

RastaGoddess

While there are Rastafari adherents who claim One love fullback encompassing let's get together and stay so....

Rastafari such as InI don't recognise them. They don't affect InI as PanAfrican revolutionary Rasta. InI still deh deh a chant full Afrikan liberation and reparation

InI know this ting has always been about saving black people and it can't stay no matter what a foreign influence or lost Ethiopian can come and say.

Rastafari a Garveyite PanAfrican black supreme movement in fullness. If others choose to sight and listen to the words of His Majesty then so be it. But the movement is the movement and has been long defined before ANY of them joined

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2019 12:30:04 AM

Hemphill.

There have been many Rastafari who have taken up arms against white supremacy. Hail be to Jah. For most of InI fighting the white man in that way is of no benefit at this juncture.

I choose to leave the white man to fe him ting. It's white privilege and white supremacy what I fight rather than any man

I fight this by removing the mental and physical effects of white supremacy as in damaging foreign influence bestowed upon black people the past 500 years; by way of remembering and reenforcing InI original values culture and spirituality preBabylon.

This is how InI take action. This trod is a cultural expression and ideology of liviity NOT a paramilitary group. Please overstand.

Yet and still I know of Rasta who have petrol bomb burned down churches or gone to Africa to fight revolutionary war or killed off police etc. They are there..... I find the way I described above much more effective long term.

Haile

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I