Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7097&start_row=1

Cuba before Columbus

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/7/2019 2:16:29 PM

I really want to ask about this because it has affected my life.

I struggle with sexuality a lot, and currently the only solution I see is to be asexual physcially.

I read talk about Platonic touch.

I had plenty of Platonic touch with my mother, father and brother growing up, but none with my peers.

I don't know whether people consider the Shaolin temple to be practicing child abuse, whether asexuality is a form of abuse in itself, I do not judge. The Chinese Abbott of the official branch of the Shaolin temple which I attended for a while, married an English woman and had a child, he was demoted from his position of Abbott by his own Abbott in China, but not forced to resign, but I am gossiping here, and it is really none of my business.

I am told that in Cuba before Columbus, children were sufficiently advanced to be physically sexual with one another naturally, perhaps this is the origin of the unnatural child abuse within the Catholic Church.

Karma and love.

Karma is what allows us to love, to unite with someone else, but it is also what separates us, leads us to hell.

In my own case, I believe it was the contradictions of karma from two sources, those of my parents who came from different parts of the globe, that led me to being so sexually inadequate.

I really feel that I was sexually abused by society, and this is the grudge that somebody mentioned lies at the root of my problems.

I was brought up to reject Christianity, yet somehow I ended up taking on all the sins of my surroundings.

I do not claim to be a saint, and certainly not Christ himself, yet to follow their example was unconsciously instilled in me.

Perhaps this is why I turned to Taoism before Islam.

The Bible doesn't reject sexual union, indeed it actually celebrates it, but I have barely glanced at scripture.

Taoism, being based on the tai ji symbol seems to acknowledge sexual union as the fundamental driving force of nature, thus being much closer to the scientific traditions that I was brought up with. But this is probably an illusion. All that I know of Taoism has come to me via England and the U.S., including the works of authentic Chinese masters who have settled here.

Islam was the only thing that fully allowed me to have sex and I am still grateful to it for that.

So can one have sex and practice universal love at the same time.

There are no absolutes.

Education I believe is child abuse if forced on the child, that is why I hold a grudge against those that educated me in sex.

Thank you.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:36:58 AM

I don't follow re touch. Man to WOMBMAN alone.

Re Islam....

You know this a Rastafari website?

African enslavement under Islam is no different to African enslavement under Christianity minus the chattel part

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/8/2019 8:48:14 AM

I&I na know the status of Muslims under Rastafari, Haile Selassi I ina Ethiopia.

Sounding like Prince Charles there lol :()

Anyway you should know that there are stations of Islam, the first being Muslim, surreder to Allah, the second being Mumin, belief in the father, and so on.

Imam have no problem with Islamic mysticism or dreads, the meaning of sufi, wool or wisdom, most likely Rasta come from Senegambian Muslims as well.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/8/2019 8:53:40 AM

Also abuse of the child have much to do with "race-racism".

Not all coming from indigenous Taino Cubans, my own ancestor was taken as a child from his parents who were slaughtered and turned into a soldier-slave for the Ottomans as was their practice, forced adoption also took place where "racial" differences were tried to be ironed out. And I ask again is Shaolin education or religious child abuse. I don't judge, education is a balance of give and take.

Re touch. You never hug your mother, brother, sister and father?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:56:55 AM

Prince Charles Edward Emmanuel is the only prince Charles I follow.

Again,

Islam has seen to 1000 years of African enslavement. Even bilal was said to be the prophets slave. It's all the same Judeochristian bullshit. More religion which justifies slavery. Nuttn which can benefit InI black people. How was the prophet any different to R Kelly his love of underage girls is well documented. And the idea of how the 'message' was revealed to him is obvious foolish supernaturalism and mythos. Rasta deal with naturality over supernaturality. Everybody know how HIM dealt with Lij Yasu.

Haile I I.

It time Black people LEAVE judeochristiandumb

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:58:57 AM

Don't ask if I hug I mother. You started the reasoning by saying you struggle with sexuality alot...

Alarm bells a ring

Man to wombman

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/8/2019 9:10:14 AM

I man heterosexual all the way, but not in the way you think, I'm sick of analysing it, difficulties come from within and without.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I